• Published 4th Jan 2017
  • 2,486 Views, 12 Comments

Toothless in Equestria - RandomHumanBeging4112



Hiccup and Toothless find themselves in Equestria

  • ...
9
 12
 2,486

Okay, We Can Make this Work!

As Hiccup and Astrid landed their dragons in front of Twilight's Castle, a couple of young couples out on the moonlit night shrieked at the terrifying dragons and even more terrifying creatures riding them. This alerted Twilight and Discord, and they rushed outside to see what the commotion was.

"What? Who's out there-oh, it's just you guys." Discord said when he opened the door.

"Come on in, we should speak about what happened back there." Twilight said

"Yeah, we should." Hiccup said.

The group went inside and made their way back to Twilight's testing room where Gobber and Valka were talking.

"Hey, guys, we're back!" Hiccup said as they walked in.

"Welcome back, you done parading around the place now?" Gobber asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Say what you want. Twilight, I'm really sorry for how I acted earlier, I shouldn't have treated you and Discord the way I did. I'm really sorry." Hiccup said.

"No, I should be the one who's sorry. I should've asked you if you were okay with testing you beforhoof, and I shouldn't have dragged you're friends and family into this, I won't test any of you guys if you don't want me too, and you can just have a relaxing week here without me bombarding you guys with questions, but maybe if you can forgive me after this, could we at least be friends?" Twilight asked.

"Well, for starters, I do forgive you, and of course we can be friends, I'll even let you and Discord come back to Berk with us for a little bit so you can study our kind! And as long as you don't go overboard, you can test on us all you want." Hiccup said.

"That's amazing! Thank you so much!" Twilight said.

"You're welcome, but I for one, would like to get some sleep and continue on with the testing tomorrow, is that alright?" Hiccup asked.

"Of course! Discord, could you find our guests a guest room each? Oh, and you should also probably recreate the beds to meet our guests ahem, height requirements." Twilight said.

"Yes, of course, should I find a room for two for Hiccup and His future wife?" Discord said, despite the death stare that Hiccup was giving him.

"Wait, when did you say that I was your future wife, Hiccup?" Astrid asked.

"Well, uh, well, I-I was gonna ask because I was hearing Dad tell me that I should ask because that's what he wanted and, uh, I kinda thought that I should fulfill his wish for him because he's you know..." Hiccup rambled.

"Okay, Discord, you can give us a room for two, just with separate beds, please." Astrid said.

"Gotcha!" Discord said.

And they all went to bed.


The next day, Twilight woke them up for physical tests and took them out to Sweet Apple Acres to do so.

"Why are we here again?" Gobber asked.

"We're here to test strength." Twilight said.

"What's next? Are we gonna test speed?!" Gobber asked.

"Yes, actually, then we'll go back to the castle so I can test some more things, just let me know when it's too much." Twilight answered.

Just then, Applejack came out.

"Mornin' Twi, ah see that y'all brought more into our world, are you sure that this is a good idea?" Applejack asked.

"Yes, we came to an agreement, I can keep testing, as long as it doesn't get to out of hand." Twilight answered.

"Alright. So, did you ever get an answer on what they eat?" Applejack asked.

"Umm, well, remember the stuff that I eat when I go to Canterlot high?" Twilight asked.

"Um, yeah, that meat, stuff, why would those people do that to poor little animals?!" Applejack asked.

"Because it tastes good. Anyway, that's what they eat." Twilight answered.

"Oh. Okay, yeah, that, that makes sense. Okay, yeah." Applejack said.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that, but that's just how other universes work." Twilight said.

"Twilight! Are you gonna test them or what?" Discord yelled.

"Right. Be there in a sec! Bye Applejack." Twilight said as she walked over to the field.

And so the testing begun. Twilight tested their strength, speed, and other stuff. By now, Twilight had enough information to write an entire series of books! Yet she still needed more information. She also had to plan meetings with the two pony sisters, Princess Ember, and a whole lot of other important ponies. By the time they finished, it was almost sunset, and Twilight had a ton of planning to do, as well as address the ponies of Ponyville. She sent out the letters to Princess Ember, the two pony sisters, and Cadence and Shinning Armor. Then Twilight had to go explain to Ponyville about the new visitors.

"My fellow citizens of Ponyville, I know that you are confused and frightened by the mysterious creatures wandering around Ponyville with us. I would just like to let you know that they are our friends, and mean no harm, I am simply testing and asking how they work, and how their world operates, they will be wandering the streets, as well as flying their dragons around-"

"Wait, you mean those tall, fleshy, tan-colored, two-legged creatures are dragons?" a citizen asked, unaware that they cut off Twilight.

"We're not dragons." Hiccup said as he and the others walked up.

"Wait, they can talk?! I thought that they couldn't talk!" the same citizen said.

"Yes, they can talk. The blue and the black ones are the dragons, and they can't talk." Twilight said.

"What?! Dragons that can't talk?! Madness!" the same pony said.

"You just said that you thought the non-dragons couldn't talk." Twilight sighed.

"But still! Dragons that are similar to actual dragons that can't talk? Complete madness!"

"Okay, well, they're from another dimension, so things are obviously different there, now please, let me continue!" Twilight said.

"Yes, sorry Your Majesty." the pony said while bowing.

"Wait, you're a princess?!" Hiccup asked.

"The castle didn't give it away?" Twilight asked.

"We don't really know what a castle signals, we're from another dimension, remember?" Hiccup said.

"Oh, right, sorry 'bout that, but yes, I am a princess. Now, I am going to continue on with this speech no-"

"Oh. My. Celestia! That is an adorable creature! How come Trixie hasn't seen one of those before? Oh, sorry for being late." a unicorn named Trixie said as she gestured to Toothless.

"Another interruption?!"

Author's Note:

Bade-Bing, bada-boom. New chapter.