• Published 7th Jan 2017
  • 322 Views, 3 Comments

Equestria Girls: Crossed Worlds - therichardater



There was never just one. On the other side, there's another portal, just as, if not more, dangerous than Equestria.

  • ...
 3
 322

Gathering A Team: Part Two

Jerry

"Okay, slow down here, you're the one who's wanted for murder? Who have you killed?" I asked.

"Just Syn and Hue." She answered.

"But you and Hue worked together, remember? The Dark Demons?" I said.

"That was circumstance." She remarked. "What ever happened to that, anyway? Last I heard, Hyun and Jenkins just marched Right into their HQ. Haven't came back yet. You think they died?"

"Ha, no. Hyun is Hyun and Jenkins is too badass. But a rebel Dark Demon told me that if they don't have silver, they can't kill them for good. Then I think he went off to help them. Anyway, could you like, not kill the good guys? I'd hate to see my best friend locked up. Forever, because you're part robot now."

She thought a bit. "How about this: A friendly battle. If you win, I'll quit. But if you lose, I'll let you go, but you can't let anyone know where I am."

I smiled. "Sure. But Nemesis already knows where you are, and your name. But I'll make sure to put in a good word. You see, Jade and I are good friends."

She smirked. "A bit cocky, aren't we? I seem to remember who won years ago, without her robot upgrade." She charged me with a sword.

It clashed against my arm, which was now a shield. "You know, you aren't the only one who's upgraded in the last ten years."

Sunset Shimmer

"Get her to some water!" RG13 yelled trough gritted teeth.

"What about you?" Fluttershy asked. She must've escaped in the chaos. "You're hurt!"

"What about me? I'll be fine, it's you he's after! I can deal with the pain. Just get somewhere safe. Shura, you protect them!

"You can count on it. And don't go dying on me, we still have a fight to finish." He said.

"Now don't go around thinking things like that. It's unhealthy." RG13 said.

Author's Note:

I have to say, this site is a whole lot better than FanFiction. Anyway, Part 3 coming up soon! (Also, it would be nice to get some comments. Please consider.)