• Published 15th Nov 2016
  • 1,085 Views, 41 Comments

Lauren's Wonderland - Hazel_Hester777



Lauren visits a realm that is filled with her fans, creations, and OCs, of My Little Pony

  • ...
2
 41
 1,085

Who Stole the Tarts?

Knighty and Queen Faust were seated on their throne when they arrived, with a great crowd assembled about them, various Bronies and Pegasisters, with their Familiars and OCs, if they had any. Typevader was standing before them, in chains, with a soldier on each side to guard him. And near Knighty was Twilight, with a trumpet and parchment of paper levitated by magic. The jurymen consisted of Fluffle Puffle and a certain brown Earth pony, named Rekhet. She was light brown while her mane was also brown with blue highlights. Her eyes were teal, and her cutie mark was a golden anhk with two red hearts diagonally orbitting around it from right-top to bottom-right. In the very middle of the court was a table, with a large dish of tarts upon it: they looked so good, that it made Lauren quite hungry to look at them.

I wish they'd get the trial done, she thought, and hand around the refreshments! But there seemed to be no chance of this, so she began looking at everything about her, to pass away the time.

“Twilight, read the accusation!” Knighty cried to the Alicorn.

Twilight nodded, and blew the trumpet she held, trying her best to make it less irritating like when Pinkie did at the Crystal Empire. It went out as three loud blows that caused those with sensitive hearing to cover their ears. She mumbled a small apology to the crowd and opened the parchment to read the accusation. She groaned a bit when she read some of it.

“Is there something wrong, Twilight?” Queen Faust asked.

“Sorry, it’s just” she sighed. “Why did I ever agree to let Hester Hide write the accusation? She’s always using a cryptic rhyme”

Hester? Lauren thought. Why did they let Hester write it? I thought they wouldn’t want to talk to one from an asylum. And why did I not know that the Familiar tends to write like that?

“Twilight, read” Faust declared.

The Alicorn sighed and read the short content.

The Queen, Faust, of this realm, she made some tarts,
All on a summer day:
The Knave, Typevader, of this realm, he stole those tarts,
And took them quite away!'

“Consider you verdict” Knighty said to the jury.

“Not yet, we must go to check the witnesses” Twilight suggested.

“Call the first witness”

Twilight blew on the horn again. “First witness!”

Lauren was surprised to see that it was Anastasia who was the First Witness. She looked like she came out in a hurry. But she managed to don one of her mother’s traits: Look elegant in public. She wore a dress that was for any filly that went to court.

“I’m sorry if I look a little draft today, we were in such a rush to get here as soon as we were summoned” she bowed as Clementine and Sunny Shores followed her. Clementine was dressed in a tuxedo and had a dressed-well Sunny Shores tugged along. She seemed still tired as she looked like she was about to doze off any second.

“I had to find where the Waking Tea was for Sunny” Clementine reasoned.

“I fell asleep in the dressing room after I put on my dress” Sunny tried to hide her tiredness.

Lauren sighed as she watched them present their case. But she began to feel a little uneasy. That was when she noticed that she was beginning to grow again.

“So, to summarize it all up, my King and Queen” Anastasia said. “We truly did not know about any relation to the Knave stealing tarts”

“He’s a very good one” Clementine added.

“It’s just Hester’s schizophrenia mistaking him for another” Sunny mumbled.

“Fine, you’re free to go” Knighty said.

They didn’t need to be told twice as Anastasia helped her brother get Sunny on a chair and rummage through their bags to find the Waking Tea to keep her up.

“Call the next witness!” Knighty declared.

“Second Witness!” Twilight called out.

From the looks of her, Lauren immediately recognized the next witness as Eclipse. She had Nightbeam with her. From the sounds, Lauren could hear that those who had Familiars were whimpering from fear. Those with young OCs held them close in fear of her casting spells again.

“Give your evidence” Knighty said.

“None whatsoever, your Majesty” Eclipse said with no emotion.

Knighty gave Twilight a look, and she spoke, “Your Majesty must cross-examine this witness”

He nodded. “Have you been casting spells out of the asylum lately?”

“Not with those meds they keep me on, and Nightbeam says to try to”

“Meds are evil” a sleepy voice said behind her.

“Twilight, the next time one of you and Fluttershy’s OC children get sent to court, make sure they had enough rest the night before!” Queen Faust yelled at the Alicorn.

“Sorry, your Highness” Twilight cringed.

She facehoofed.

“Nevermind!” Knighty said. “Call the next witness!”

Twilight fumbled over the list until she found the name. Her ears dropped down from fear as she gulped.

“Lauren!”