• Published 2nd Jul 2012
  • 1,888 Views, 27 Comments

The Great and Powerful Trixie - TheCrazyAsian



The Great and Powerful Trixie somehow gets into my house.

  • ...
3
 27
 1,888

Why Are You Here?

The Great and Powerful Trixie

By: TheCrazyAsian A.K.A. Feasttalon

Chapter Three: Why Are You Here?



Why would my doorbell be ringing at this time in the morning, there aren't many people that would be at my doorstep at 6 something in the morning. "Trixie, why don't you stay back here while I check out who it is", I tell her. She complies and stops walking down the hallway while I continue on. After reaching the junction between the hallway, kitchen, living room, and stair I turn to my right.

I walk down half a flight of stairs, turning on the light on my way down. Then I look through the peephole in my door, outside the door, standing perfectly still, is my boyfriend. Why the hell is he here, he doesn't even like getting up before 8 in the morning, and now he's standing in front of my house. "Please don't walk upstairs, please don't walk upstairs!", I silently pray.

When I finish my prayer I open the door and ask, "Brian, what are you doing here so early?". He just looks back at me weirdly.

"Well, hello to you to", he replies smugly. You can see it on his face, the slight smile on his face, the tone in his voice. Sometimes I wonder why I date him, the smart-ass son of a bitch.

"You still haven't answered my question", I rebut. I say this less out of curiosity and more just to be able to say something to him.

"Well, I think I left my sweatshirt in the guest room a few days ago, when we were making out. You haven't seen it , have you?", he says rather matter-of-factly. So he came here at like 6-something in the morning just to get a sweatshirt, that's Brian for you. He goes psycho every time something goes missing, I wonder why it's taken him this long to come barging into my house trying to find it.

"Sure, go and find it", I say. I then stand aside and allow him into my house. He goes to the left and starts to walk up the steps, wait, the guest room is on the second floor. And Trixie's upstairs, hiding in the hallway. I rush up and use my body to block his way up. "Just let me get it, you don't have to bother trying to find it", I say quickly trying to get him to back down. He just looks back at me with a very confused look on his face.

"I am perfectly capable of finding my own sweatshirt, don't worry your pretty head about it.", he says putting extra emphasis on the "my" part. He then starts trying to barge his way through me. He just starts pressing against me trying to push me over. Thankfully I am able to hold firm, using my left arm to grab onto the railing and he's stopped about halfway up the stairs.

"What is wrong with you, just let me through so I can get my stupid sweatshirt", he's now shouting at me. I just stand there, as before, not saying a word, blocking his way. I can sense his frustration in his eyes, voice and facial expression. He resumes his attempt to force his way past me and like before he's stopped. He then shifts strategy and picks me up, as if I was Simba from the Lion King. I swear I can hear an animal chorus in the background as he holds me up, casting a shadow from the chandelier.

In one swift motion he turns me around so that I'm lower on the staircase, then he sets me down, almost as if I was some sort of toy doll. "What the hell was that for, what do you think I am, your plaything?", I shout trying to sound as angry as I can. I glance down trying to keep him from seeing that I'm not really furious at him. The last desperate play, the "I'm Angry at you so I Hope You Stop Doing What You're Doing Plan".

As usual it doesn't work, and all he does is give me a kiss on the forehead and say, "Yes, yes you are". This makes me genuinely angry at him, I just look up and glare at him and accept defeat. He walk up the stairs and while doing so says, "I don't get why you're so angry about this, it's like you're hiding someone in the guest room". He continues his journey up the stairs completely unaware that there's a little pony hiding there.

After he gets up the stairs and turns to the left, towards the guest room and Trixie. I countdown in my head, 3 2 1. "HOLY CRAP", I hear him shout, "What, what, what the hell is that". Ding ding ding, we have a winner. After he finishes the "that" part of the statement I see him backing up and bumping into a box on the ground and fall over, ass first, into the box.

"Just calm down, I have a reasonable explanation", after I finish the "reasonable" part I see Trixie walk forwards. She's walking very slowly, trotting forwards at a snail's pace.

"I.. I.. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you", she's saying very slowly, "I'm sorry". The last part is in barely audible voice, she'a crying again. I rush up the half flight of stairs and rush to her side. She's now sitting on the ground, at the intersection, bawling with her hooves covering her eyes. She's curled up in a ball again.

I then make it to her side and start saying, "It's going to be alright, everything's alright". I start playing with her blue hair, trying to calm him down. "Brian knows you didn't mean to scare him, he knows it was just an accident. Isn't that right Brian?", I look at him with a look of "Agree with me or you're dead".

"Yeah, yeah. I know it was an accident, I know you didn't mean it.", he says. I don't know if he actually means it or if he's just agreeing, I'm fine either way. Trixie seems to be calming down, I should add possible mood swings to my list of her problems. I lower her hooves and look into her eyes, she has the same look she had earlier, the sad and hopeless look. I give her a smile, try to calm her down, it says "Everything's going to be alright".

"Would you care to explain why there's a pony in your room?", he says.

"Her name is Trixie, and she will be addressed as such", I start, "From what she's said I think she's come from another world called Equestria, most likely from some sort of magic gone wrong. So she's going to be staying with me, in the guest room". He seems to have a look on his face that is of pure shock, I assume he doesn't believe me. I probably wouldn't have believed myself either.

End Chapter Three