• Published 19th Oct 2016
  • 3,365 Views, 21 Comments

That'll Teach You To Help People - Pensive Wright



The Dazzlings mind control a sexy young student, and use him to spread sirenity to all of CHS though... I'll give you three guesses as to the process.

Comments ( 7 )

The finish wasn't bad parse but it just felt like it was missing something at the end. It's like he's all alone again yah his friends will understand it wasn't his fault but it feels like emotional wise it would also been appropriate for him to jump off the roof head first due to guilt. I feel like sci-twi who gave off the impression?.. that she was more interested in him as a.. oh my God a male is actually showing interest in me... and her being less effected by the siren magic kinda situation at the lab would a been a better talker at the end maybe even had a session *wink wink* together in the classroom alone to prove it was more then just the magic affecting her. The ending just made me feel like a sad panda for him. I'm probably just over thinking it. Overall liked story I'd give it ...hymn... 4 outta 5.

And the story is finished. Still, it was one hectic ride of insanity and torture. I think one minor problem is that there's more exposition than 'show, don't tell'. Their regaining back their sanity could've been a way to transition towards the ending.

7770028 What dark comedy? I haven't seen any dark comedy.

What are you going to write next?

8283042
Couple of in-progress projects. Can't say for certain what will be up on Fimfiction next though.

This story was amazing, fantastic work! Definitely one of my favourite stories featuring the Dazzlings. Oh and that ending was sooo Satisfying!

I loved the Dazzlings the first time when they were introduced and your version of them was quite surprising and as well eventful and enjoyable.The fact that they all perish was sad for me,but I still very much enjoyed this throughly.

Login or register to comment