• Published 23rd Oct 2016
  • 3,114 Views, 56 Comments

The Conversion Bureau: A Lone Saiyan - The Zebra Hybrid

  • ...
16
 56
 3,114

The Lone Saiyan

I turn the corner as another bolt of purple magic wisps past me barely missing my head. I pump my legs faster as I hear the shouting of the equines behind me, telling me it's the only way I could be saved. I didn't listen, what these equines were doing was slavery and the eradication of an entire race. Mustering whatever strength I had left I turn around and push my palms forwards and firing a wave of yellow energy toward my pursuers. I watch as the blast connected in a fiery explosion shaking the ground of the ruined city, I quickly turned back around and ran into an abandoned building and placed my back against the wall.

I hold my breath as I hear the galloping of the equines stop in front of the building I was currently taking refuge. I look out a broken window and saw the familiar gold armor on three pure white equines and one with purple armor on another. Judging from the horns on their heads I was being chased by unicorns. Not good, I barely have any energy left for a fight, let alone flight. I see their horns start to glow and I instantly lower my energy. Unicorns have the ability to cast a spell to look for human energies, luckily I can lower mine low enough for it to unnoticeable by their spell.

My eyes widened as I noticed the equine in purple armor. Captain Shining Armor, one of the well known ponies around, this was bad. I keep my head low and grip the handle of my sword strapped to my back, just in case I've been discovered. I sighed in relief as I saw Shining Armor lead the ponies down the deserted and ruined streets. My grip loosened around the handle of my blade as I fell on my back, panting for air. You're probably how I got in this state and how all this came to be.

It all started after I prevented the resurrection of Majin Buu, which is a story for another time, an island suddenly appears in the middle of the Atlantic. No one knows where it came from, it was funny actually, most were saying that it was the lost city of Atlantis....but anyways this mysterious island caught the world's attention. Then 'she' came, Princess Celestia, she stated that she came in peace and wanted her ponies and humans to live in harmony. Everything was fine at first, but that's when the Conversion Bureaus came into play, turns out the magical essence coming from the ponies are toxic to humans and Princess Celestia found the solution, which were the Conversion Bureaus.

It was....understanding, those who didn't want to be infected by the toxic magic decided to be a pony and live off in closed areas around the world and those who didn't continued with their lives and the island forming a magical shield around istelf. Then that's when things went downhill, more and more humans began converting themselves into ponies causing the human population to decrease by millions, some saw this ponification as a sacrament which absolves humans of their vices, and which should be given to every human on the planet, whether they like it or not, They were known as PER or Ponification for Earth's Rebirth. On the other side was the HLF or Human Liberation Front, which saw ponification as a way to wipe out humanity.

As more humans were being ponified the shield around the island grew as everything that was human it touches was destroyed. When I went to investigate I was surprised that I wasn't affected, me and my mother, also known as Bulma Briefs, had concluded that it must be my saiyan genes protecting me from the magical toxins. But I could feel it still affecting my human side as every time I got close I would feel significantly weaker.

That's when the riots started and bodies started to litter the streets ponies and humans alike. I tried my best to keep the violence to a minimum stopping the riots before they happen and locating the HLF and PER from targeting human or pony. But it turned out it wasn't enough when Princess Celestia came out and announced that humans are too 'violent and dangerous' and ordered that all humans would be ponified if they wanted or not. Me and my mother still couldn't believe that Princess Celestia would order this, soon after the war between human and pony had started with heavy causalities on both sides.

I tried to protect as many people as I could, as I still couldn't believe what I was seeing. The once gentle and kind ponies, now in gold armor were converting any one they could find and setting homes a blaze in flame. They were surprised to see me descend down though, probably wondering how a human could fly. I fought as hard as I could against the ponies attacking the city as buying the authorities time to evacuate citizens. Months later I joined up with the HLF trying to protect humanity from extinction we were winning at first, taking pony bases and rescuing human prisoners and even gaining pony allies along the way. Until Princess Celestia stepped in along with her sister Princess Luna, they were a force to be reckoned with, I'm still surprised that I'm still alive after our first encounter.

That's when everything fell apart, more humans being ponified by force or turning against us, the shield had continued the grow and honestly I had to admit if I wasn't here. Humanity would have lost a long time ago. I let out a deep breath as I feel my strength returning to me once again. I stand and take on more glance out the window too see the unicorns and Shining Armor gone, taking a look in the dark clouded skies I don't spot a single pegasi. Convincing myself that the coast was clear I exit out the building and spark my ki before shooting off in the sky making sure to stay in the black clouds so I won't be spotted by any pony patrols.

My head snaps to the side as I hear the beeping of my communicator in my ear, I press the button as a panicked voice answered on the other side.

"Trunks! Where are you!" screamed my mother's voice.

"I'm heading back to Capsule Corp, what's wrong!" I answer in a concern tone as I could here an explosion in the background followed by the sound of gun fire.

"The ponies they've found us, I don't know how but..." she was cut off as another explosion filled the microphone and static was replaced. I felt my heart drop to my stomach at that point.

"Mom? Mom!?" I scream only for me receive static, "Damn it!"

Not caring if the ponies saw me or not raise my ki higher spreading the clouds apart and shoot off like a bullet creating a thunderclap in the sky toward Capsule Corp. The empty feeling in my stomach begins to grow as I started to feel power levels start to drop and fade way, I shoot off faster as I see the familiar dome shaped building and the sight of bullets and magical blasts being shot back and forth. Shooting downward toward the carnage a thrust my arm forward launching a golden ball of ki toward a group of earth ponies blasting them away.

"Trunks!" one of the human soldiers exclaimed.

I pay the soldier no mind as I dodge a swing from a spear from one of the earth ponies and return a strike to the side of his cranium launching the pony back a few yards. I tilt my head to the side barely missing a pink beam of magic as I thrust my hands forward charging up my signature Buster Cannon and blasting another group of ponies. A scream behind me caught my attention as a soldier was now covered in a pink liquid and his body slowly converting.

I glance up to see pegasi tossing down bottles of the pink potion, landing on some of the unfortunate human soldiers. Gritting my teeth I charge my ki and shoot in to the air kneeing one in the stomach and kicking him to the ground below. The other pegasi seemed to notice and all charged me as I afterimaged away from the group firing a barrage of ki blasts. The blasts hit their mark in a cloud of smoke as the bodies of the pegasi fall out of the sky. I barely dodge another blast from below me and my eyes meets the pony known as Shining Armor with an intense glare.

"Come down and face me human!" he yells as I sigh and descend down.

As my feet touch the ground he pulls out a sword and levels it toward my direction, he is probably gesturing for me to do the same. I notice that the bullets and the magical beams of magic had stopped firing once me and Shining Armor started our stand off. I grip the handle of my blade and withdrew it signaling to the prince that I was ready for a fight.

"I'm going to give you one chance," I shout out, making Shining Armor freeze, "I'm going to let you walk away from this, once we start there will be no going back."

"And why would I trust someone like you!" he calls back, "The ponies you murdered had families!"

I just give him a stern look, he can't be serious right? They were the ones who attacked us, what about the families him and the other ponies torn apart. How many of them have you killed or converted into mindless slaves, just to what....save us? I grip my sword tighter at the thought, if I ended his life now it would make things a lot easier for us, but at the same time would it? No, it wouldn't Celestia would probably just send another pony even stronger like her sister.

"I did what had to be done." I reply back as I charge my ki, "You have one last chance....leave."

I could tell by the other pony guard's scared expressions, they knew I wasn't kidding but Shining Armor stood firm with the same angered expression. He made his choice when his horn glowed and his magical surrounded his sword and charged, I sighed and gripped my sword and charging forward as fast as any eye could see. I unsheathed my sword swung past the charging pony causing him to skid to a halt, with me doing the same.

I give my sword a few twirls before sheathing it before turning back around to see Shining Armor with a face of pure shock, his sword was on the ground covered in crimson, his magical aura no longer covering it. i watch as he looks beside it and spot his now dismembered horn on the ground, he takes a few shaky steps toward me before passing out on the ground. I walk past the unconscious pony as I hear the shouts of the other ponies behind me to retrieve the captain and fall back.

The cheers of the soldiers flooded my ears as they all surrounded me, with joyful faces, it was nice seeing hope on their faces, but that could only last so long. I thank as many people as I can as I make my way through the crowd and spot a familiar face that brings a smile to mine, standing by the front doors of Capsule Corp was the leader of the HLF. She had long black hair with a green beanie, a long blue coat with a belt going across the waist, black gloves and boots, and combat pants.

"Trunks! Thank god you made it back!" she exclaims with a relieved smile.

"Thanks Mai, my mother is she..." I manage to say.

"She's fine, but I can't say the same for some of the men. They took us all by surprise."

"Join the club, it's best that we get moving."

"Why?"

"The pony I just put down was non-other than Prince Shining Armor."

I shocked expression comes on Mai's face, "You mean."

I nod, "Yeah, I critically injured Celestia's nephew-in-law, and I bet when she finds will be pissed beyond belief."

Mai nods in understanding, "Alright then, I'll gather the men and we'll get moving with the refugees. Mrs. Bulma inside as well."

"Thanks Mai." I say putting a hand on her shoulder as she nods.

I replace my hand and make my way to the doors leading inside the Capsule Corp building, not before looking around and seeing the dead plants and ruined city around it. I don't know how long I can hold these ponies off, each time the barrier grows my powers decrease more and more. I just hope Mom gets done with that time machine, cause we need their help more than ever.


"Hmm, interesting." said a black figure in the dark sky, "It seems that these ponies are making my job a lot easier, but that saiyan is going to be a problem."

The figure gave a smug grin as a black ki surrounded his form causing his palm-tree like hair to flow in the breeze, "Let's pay this 'Celestia' a visit."

Author's Note:

Hey guys I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I always thought about how similar the Black Goku arc was to the Conversion Bureau so I was like what the heck I'll give it a shot.

Comment down below on what you think!:pinkiehappy: