• Published 1st Oct 2016
  • 402 Views, 4 Comments

navnik ixen's journey - navnik ixen



adventure of Spiritfire to find a new home for the Bloodfang clan.

  • ...
 4
 402

The journey begins

A tall, dark gray, pony-dragon hybrid makes his way though the Everfree forest of Equestria, leaning slightly on his hand made staff out of slight exhaustion. His travels had brought him from his home clan known as the Bloodfangs, all the way to this unknown land of vegetation much unlike his home. He'd been tracking what he could only describe as a large beast made of crystals. Following the beast to a small village where it was resting. Moving up to investigate the sleeping beast, he slowly reaches out a clawed, rough hand.

Touching the beast's smooth, shiny surface a loud roar erupted from the front of the beast followed by the words "ALL ABORAD TO THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE!" startling him.

Soon after, the beast rolled away with great speed. Surprised, he jumps behind the nearest behind the nearest rock charging a bolt of chaotic energy, soon after releasing at the last know location of the beast. Nearby inhabitants of the village rushed to investigate the blast. Realizing his mistake he ran back for the dark, dense forest, running for what seemed like almost an hour. He stumbled as it began to rain coming across a great ruin. Closing the massive doors he quickly took shelter, and started a small fire fueled by broken furniture. He created a makeshift bed lying his head down he quickly fell to slumber.

Appearing back in his home clan he is quickly bombarded by the smell of burning wood and flesh. Running in horror he finds the shaman laying on the ground under a heavy wooden pole that once held the once great temple of his people. Using his magic he lifts the pole and runs to the shaman, keeling to his mentor the shaman speaks "You have failed us all.".

With a bright flash a dark blue figure appeared "All is not lost for thou yet, for you can find peace here with your people." she spoke in a kind and genital tone, easing his fear.

Author's Note:

This is my first fanfiction so please leave comments on how I can improve. This is also based on the next generation children of the mane six.