• Published 14th Sep 2016
  • 363 Views, 0 Comments

Villains - Papa Krell



The planet Equis has existed peacfully for thousands of years. But a strange and nightmarish visitor named Galagus may end up changing that.

  • ...
 0
 363

Chapter 2; Pinkie accidentally castes a forbidden spell

Pinkie Pie bounces out of her seat and speeds over to Galagus, her pink mane never losing it's fluffy shape. "Okie Dokie."

Galagus lumbers to the doors and holds one open for the pony, who quickly hops through the doorway and into the empty hall. "My name is Galagus, of the planet Galagium. I am the last Galagian in existence, and took this name in its honor," he offers a hand to the pink pony. "I am simply a visitor to your world, and mean no harm to your creed or country."

Pinkie Pie immediately grabs the hand and shakes it vigorously, a smile stretching across her face. "Hi my name is Pinke Pie, nice to meet you! do you like parties? I looove parties! I should throw you a welcome to the planet party! With cake!" She said, her words having very little pause between them.

Galagus is silent for a moment, speaking simply. "Do you like surprises?" He asks.

"Oh my goodness I looove surprises! Except the bad ones, like avalanches or earthquakes! But surprises are usually fun when I make them!" Pinkie gushes.

"I have a surprise for you, watch this." Galagus falls backwards and vanishes into a puff of black smoke upon contact with the floor. Reappearing behind the pink pony, he tilts his head back and opens his mouth, sparks and confetti exploding from it and into the air, covering the pink pony in small streamers and confetti.

"Whoaaaah that was so awesome! Teach me how to do that!" She pleads.

Bending down and joking scratches a short line of symbols into the marble floor, knowing that no pony could possibly read or comprehend the language. "Read this aloud and it should work." He chuckles slightly at the thought.

"Qui Fiik Druul Fen Nesh't Kodaach," She says slowly. "What does that mean?"

Galagus falls to his knees and holds the back of his head tightly. "NI OJEEK CAV NOR SOTRUUL HELL!" Rising from his knees, he looks at the pink pony with wrathful eyes. "HOW DO YOU READ THESE WORDS?"

Pinkie Pie's ears fold back and she looks at the ground sheepishly, her voice softer than before. "I'm S-sorry. I d-didn't know it was bad." She said.
The large entity shrugs off the ebbing sting of the agonizing incantation and kneels to the pony's level. "It's alright, you did not know. You simply did as I said to do, so I am to blame." He admits.

She brightens for a moment, but struggles to meet his gaze. "What did that do?" she asks, curiosity finally overriding her cautious hesitation.

"Little one, that was an ancient and horrible spell classified as a short curse. A short curse works as well and as powerfully as a normal curse, but only for a very brief moment. More specifically, that curse was called blink of death; a short curse that causes pain worse than the most torturous death for only a blink of an eye." Galagus explains with a sigh.

The pink earth pony cocks her head and gestures at Galagus with a hoof. "But why do you Know so much about these bad things, if they are so super bad?" She ponders to him aloud.

Galagus adopts a faraway stare. "Because I invented them pinkie." He answers sorrowfully.

"Why?" She persists.
The metal man looks over his shoulder at the small equine and points at the stained glass depicting the defeat of Nightmare Moon. "That pony there, she was a bad pony correct?" He asks her.

Pinkie thinks for a moment and produces the expected answer. "Yeah, but she wasn't completely bad. She's a good pony again!" She replies.

Galagus continues. "Imagine if, when you used those gems,"

"Elements of Harmony." She corrects quickly.

"Right. So imagine if when you used the elements of harmony, that bad pony didn't turn good again. Imagine if she was twice as bad, and the elements were useless."

"That would be really reaaally bad."

The heavy being pats pinkie's head as lightly as possible and finishes his explanation. "Your magic users would likely work day and night on spells to defeat her, likely turning to some rather dark magic to end her reign. On my planet, I was once a proud and powerful king among men," he pauses. "But an old friend who'd delved too deeply into the darker arts returned with a monsterous army and waged savage war against me and my people. In the end, I sacrificed my very soul to bring the accursed legions to their knees." He informs her.

"That's sad." She concludes, turning towards the large doors.

"I suppose you should be heading back to dinner," Galagus says. "Send one of your friends out, I'll be here."