• Published 4th Sep 2016
  • 5,055 Views, 152 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Invasion of Evil - Dinodisneylover1



It's Halloween at CHS. Our heroes are preparing everything. But they are unaware of a dangerous force somewhere in the city.

  • ...
5
 152
 5,055

Strange Visitors - Part 1

Another beautiful morning has started at CHS. All the students arrived to help further the preparations for the party. Applejack and Granny Smith were preparing the food. Rainbow and some other students practiced scaring other students (especially the little ones) just for fun. Rarity was busy creating fabulous costumes for her friends. Pinkie carved pumpkins, and helped with the decorations along with other students.

Many of the students were in the gym room. Piece by piece, the room became both pretty and scary. Even Sunset and Sci-Twi helped. Sci-Twi (or the human Twilight Sparkle as we like to call her) became more comfortable using her magic since the events at Camp Everfree. She used it to put up some streamers on the ceiling. She wore the ponytail that she wore during her time at camp.

"Hm. Seems like you're getting more used to this." Sunset smiled by which Sci-Twi smiled back. "Still afraid that SHE is going to take over again?"

"No. I'm in complete charge." Sci-Twi said.

"How are you able to keep her under control?" Sunset asked.

"Well...I went into therapy once." Sci-Twi said.


A flashback was shown with Sci-Twi lying on a couch with her eyes closed. Suddenly, they opened and she breathed very heavily.

"And then I wake up in cold sweat." Twilight said.

A therapist was drawing a picture of Sci-Twi with her head looking like a screw that's getting loose from her body. "Do you have this dream often?"

"A few times. And every day it gets worse." Sci-Twi said.

"You really care about your new friends at school, do you." The therapist said.

"They're so special. But how can I be with them when I have Midnight Sparkle inside me? I want to be perfect for them." Sci-Twi said with a look of despair.

"Perfect? Nobody is perfect, Twilight." The therapist raised from her chair and circled around Sci-Twi. "You need to understand that Midnight Sparkle is a representation of the uninhibited, hedonistic id. She's not a real person."

"Midnight is real. Well, she was real. She tries to take control of me sometimes." Sci-Twi said.

Suddenly, Sci-Twi heard something in her head. A voice whispered her name.

"Twilight." said the voice.

"You will never learn to control her until you accept the fact that she is a part of you." The therapist said.

But suddenly, Sci-Twi rises from the couch and had a devilish look on her face. She also gained some blue flames around her eyes.

"That's right." Sci-Twi said evilly as the therapist looked at her. "The best part. And another thing, you think with all those diplomas on your wall that you can contain me? There's nothing that can stop me from grabbing all the magic, you fool."

"Shut up, you...um." the therapist said in an angry voice before she was thinking what else she's going to say.

Suddenly, Sci-Twi shook her head. The voice laughed in her mind. The blue flames around her eyes disappeared. She and the therapist didn't know what to say.

"Was...was that her?" The therapist asked.

"I think it was." Sci-Twi said.

"Sorry."

"It's gotten a little out of control."

"Sit down." The therapist said and Sci-Twi sat. "Look, we all got a little Midnight inside us. But we can't let her rule our lives. You're in charge, Twilight. Can you say that for me?"

"Yes. I'm in charge."

"Can't hear you."

"I'm in charge." Sci-Twi said a little louder.

"Can't hear you!"

"I'M IN CHARGE!" Sci-Twi said loudly.

When she heard herself speak so loud, she covered her mouth with her hands in embarrassment. The therapist smiled.

"Yeah. Twilight's in charge. I'm in charge." Sci-Twi said with hope in her voice.

The flashback ended.


"Really? Is that how it happened?" Sunset asked with a smile.

Suddenly, a woman with dark blue hair appeared to look at the decorations. The whole room was filled with pumpkins, skeletons, ghosts, and other scary stuff.

"Sunset. Twilight. It's magnificent. Good work." She said.

"Thank you, vice principal Luna. We've done our very best." Sunset said.

"I believe you. Keep up the good work." Vice principal Luna said.

"We will. We'll make this the best Halloween/Nightmare Night party ever." Sunset said.

Luna walked further to check on the rest of the preparations. Sci-Twi looked around.

"We know what the rest of our friends are doing, but where's Fluttershy?" She asked.

"You know her. She's mostly spending some time with her animal friends." Sunset said.

"Does she want to come to the party?" Sci-Twi asked.

"She's still thinking. Give her some time and it'll come out eventually." Sunset said.


And Sunset was right, Fluttershy was indeed spending some time with her animal friends somewhere on the school ground. She loves to bring her animals to school as long as anyone else didn't find out. There were two bunnies, a cat, a puppy, a hamster, and a few birds. She petted them, gave them food, even talked to them.

"Would you like another carrot, Mr. bunny?" She asked.

The bunny nodded with delight. So Fluttershy gave it another carrot.

"Here you go." She said.

But she didn't notice that someone walked behind a tree. Looking at her. The person began to walk to her. Slowly.

Suddenly, while Fluttershy was busy with her animals, a large shadow loomed over her. The animals saw who the shadow belonged to. They became frightened, and immediately ran away. It wasn't long until Fluttershy also felt that someone was behind her. She became a little angry.

"Rainbow. If you trying to scare me again, then it won't work. I'm going to te.."

But when she turned around, her anger disappeared and gasped in fright. For the person that was behind her wasn't Rainbow. She stood in the shadow of an ugly, scary looking, old peddler. She had long, tangled white hair, thick eyebrows, green eyes and dark rings around her eyes. Her nose was long and crooked with a large wart, and she only has one visible tooth on her bottom jaw. Her hands were gnarled and have pointed, dirty fingernails. She donned a black, cowled robe that retained the hanging sleeves of her gown. She also seemed to wear gray slippers. And she also carried a basket with different kinds of apples.

(Music at 1:05)

The old woman looked at the girl with a creepy smile. Suddenly, she chuckled a little bit.

"All alone, my pet?" The old woman asked.

The pink haired girl slowly stood on her feet, and kept staring at the old woman. "Well, no-not exactly."

"Don't...you have any friends around here?" The old woman said while she looked around.

"Oh, yes, I do. They're preparing for the Halloween party for tomorrow night. I was just here spending some time with my animal friends...who you accidentally scared away."

"Oh. My apologies, dearie. I didn't mean to frighten anyone. I didn't scare you, did I?"

"N-no. Not at all. I was just a little startled." Fluttershy said uncomfortably.

"Mhm." The old woman suddenly sniffed something. "Is someone makin' pies?"

"Yes, pumpkin pies. Applejack and her grandmother are baking them." Fluttershy said with a smile.

"It's apple pies that make the people these days mouth water." Suddenly she grabbed a red apple from her basket. "Pies made from apples. Like these." She chuckled.

The bunnies, cat, puppy, and hamster were looking at the two from behind a wall in curiosity.

"Oh my. It sure looks delicious." Fluttershy said.

"Yes. But wait till you taste one, dearie. Hm, hm, hm, hm." The old woman chuckled.

The birds that were normally with Fluttershy looked at them from a tree, they turned around and all of a sudden saw two creepy looking vultures. The birds of prey looked at each other before they smiled towards them. Fluttershy's birds became uncomfortable. They never saw vultures in these parts. They chirped and tweeted towards each other and looked back towards Fluttershy and the old woman. Something wasn't right.

"Like to try one, hm?" The old woman asked. "Go on. Go on, have a bite."

The old woman gave the apple and Fluttershy was slowly trying to grab it. The birds saw that and knew something wasn't right about all this. In a dash, they flew towards the old woman and attacked her by pecking her. The other animals began to attack her too. The old woman was trying to protect herself by putting her arms in front of her face.

"Ah! Oh! Oh! No! Not again! OH!" She yelled.

Fluttershy gasped and flailed with her arms to get the animals away from her. "Stop it! Stop it! Go away. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Hurting a poor old lady."

The birds quickly flew back in the tree. The other animals also ran back behind the school wall.

The old lady quickly grabbed her basket, and, without delay, got the red apple that she dropped when the animals began to attack. She rubbed it and muttered something to herself. Suddenly, she felt hands on her shoulder and gasped a little.

"Oh dear. I'm so sorry. They didn't mean to. I've never seen them do anything like that." Fluttershy said.

The kind girl however didn't notice that the old lady was grinning in an evil kind of way. Suddenly, she began to moan loudly and held her hand towards her chest.

"OOOOOH! My heart. Oh. My poor old heart." She faked.

"Oh my. Come with me, ma'am." Fluttershy said.

"Please, take me into the school and let me rest. A drink of water. Please." The old lady said.

Fluttershy looked after the old lady and brought her inside the school. The animals appeared again from their hiding spots, worried about their owner.


In the kitchen, Applejack and her Granny Smith were cooking the food for the party. They've already prepared a few pumpkin pies, pumpkin soup, and some other stuff. They kept cooking until they had enough for everyone.

"Applejack? Would you be a dear and go get some more apples, cider, and pumpkins, please?" Granny asked.

"Coming right up." Applejack said.

But before she went to the storeroom, the door of the kitchen went open, and a boy with a moustache entered.

"Applejack. Granny Smith. Have you got any grease?" The boy asked.

"We sure do, youngun'." Granny said.

Then the boy ripped off his shirt revealing his sixpack.

"THEN GREASE ME UP, WOMAN!" The boy shouted.

Applejack and Granny's eyes went wide when they saw that.

"Okey dokey." Granny said with her eyes still wide.

Applejack raised an eyebrow by that and went to the storeroom. There she began to grab some of the stuff her grandmother asked. But she didn't know that she was being watched. Something long and slippery slithered above her. Suddenly, a tail fell down and went right behind her. The tail tapped her on the shoulder which made her turn around, but when she turned, she saw nothing.

"What in tarnation?" She said to herself.

Suddenly, the tail appeared again from behind her and tried to grab her. Applejack felt something wasn't right and looked behind her again, but still saw nothing. She became uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable. Like she had the feeling that she was being watched. Suddenly, something spoke.

"Hi, little cub." the voice said.

Applejack jumped a bit when she heard the voice. It sounded like a male voice. Seducing, yet dangerous.

"Oh no, don't be scared." The voice spoke again. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"Who's there?" Applejack asked. "Rainbow, if it's you, it's not going to work."

"Are you alone? " The voice asked.

Applejack decided to play along.

"A little. I'm just getting some supplies, and then I'm going back to the kitchen." She said.

"That's not good. For nobody should be alone."

Suddenly, Applejack searched the voice and looked up. She became shocked and nervous by what she saw. It was a snake. A very long python. And the scariest part is that it could talk. Applejack couldn't believe her eyes.

"I can keep you sssssssafe. Just you and me, sweet thing." The snake said.

"Am I seeing things? Did I drink too much cider?" Applejack said while rubbing her eyes.

"I assure you that I'm as real as you." The snake said.

Applejack became more nervous. "Who are you?"

The snake slowly descended towards her.

"Kaa." said the snake.

Applejack slowly walked backwards while Kaa slithered towards her. She didn't know what to say.

"Poor sweet little cub. For having such a terrible past that involves your parents." Kaa said.

"How do you know that?" Applejack asked.

"There are some thingssssss that I know. Thingsssssss that I can see. Would you like to ssssssee?" Kaa asked.

"I don't know if that would be such a good idea." Applejack said.

"What's the matter, man-cub? Don't you trust me?" The snake asked with a fake pout.

"From the sound of it, you don't sound so trustworthy to me." Applejack said.

"Then there's nothing I can do to help you." Kaa said.

"You want to help me?" Applejack asked.

The snake came closer to her and circled around her.

"Cccccertainly. I can make sure that you can lossssse all that pain and ssssssorrow, that you keep away from your friendsssss and remaining family, forever."

Applejack raised an eyebrow while meeting eye to eye with kaa. "You can do that?"

The snake kept looking at her.

"Hmm? Oh, I have my own...ssssubtle little waysss. Hm, hm, hm, hm, hm." He said while placing some of his coils around her neck. Applejack felt more uncomfortable. "But first, you must trust me."

"How?" Applejack asked.

"Look into my eyes and relax." Kaa said and suddenly, his eyes began to form colorful spirals. "Sleep. Go to sleep. Sleep. Go to sleep. Sleep, little man-cub. Rest in peace. Sleep. Sleep."

Applejack looked at those eyes and suddenly, her eyes began to form colorful spirals too.


In the meantime, Rainbow and Pinkie were walking together in the hallways talking to each other.

"And then I jumped from behind the corner and scared the living daylights out of him. Ha ha! My best one yet." Rainbow said.

"Hihihi. Good one, Rainbow. He didn't get a heart attack, did he?" Pinkie asked.

"Nah, he was cool. If he gained one that would have ruined my day and reputation for sure." Rainbow said.

"Mine too." Pinkie said.

Suddenly, they saw Rarity at her locker. They went towards her.

"Hi, Rares." Rainbow said.

"Hello, girls." Rarity said.

"How are the costumes back home?" Pinkie asked.

"They're almost finished. They'll fit you perfectly." Rarity said.

"I can't wait to see mine. The others are gonna be totally frigthened when they see me." Rainbow said.

Suddenly, Pinkie saw Fluttershy coming inside the school. But she wasn't alone. There was an old woman completely dressed in black, and with long, tangled white hair. It looked like Fluttershy was helping the old lady.

"Hey, there's Fluttershy and...uh, who's that with her? Her grandma?" Pinkie asked.

Rarity and Rainbow looked in Pinkie's direction.

"That's not Fluttershy's grandma." Rainbow said as she went to Fluttershy.

"What's going on?" Rarity said as she went along with Rainbow.

"She looks kinda scary." Pinkie said before she too went along with them.

They finally reached Fluttershy and the old lady.

"Fluttershy, darling. What's going on? Who is that?" Rarity asked.

"This old lady needs help." Fluttershy said.

"A drink of water. Please." The old lady said.

"Rainbow, help me get some water." Fluttershy said.

"I'm on it." Rainbow said.

"Rarity, you and Pinkie watch over the woman." Fluttershy said.

"Okay." Rarity said.

Fluttershy and Rainbow ran to find some water. Rarity and Pinkie watched them run. But unknown to them, the old woman grinned evilly while watching the girls. Slowly, she looked at her hand. She still had the red apple that fell on the ground when the animals attacked her. She smiled at it while looking at the girls at the same time.


Meanwhile, outside the school building, three little girls were playing a little game of soccer. A yellow skinned girl with red hair, an orange skinned girl with purple hair, and a white skinned girl with purple and pink hair. They had great fun. They sometimes used their heads to bump the ball. Suddenly, the girl with the purple hair known as Scootaloo shot the ball too hard, and it landed somewhere in a bush.

"I'll get it." Scootaloo said.

She went towards the bush to search for the ball. All of a sudden, she heard something. It sounded like a low growl. She felt uncomfortable. But then she realised that it could be Rainbow Dash who was on scare hunt.

"Okay, Rainbow. I know it's you. You can come out now." Scootaloo said.

But then the growl became a bit louder. She felt really uncomfortable now.

"Um...you got me, Diamond." Scootaloo said.

But still nothing came but the same growl.

"Is that you? Silver Spoon?" Scootaloo asked.

The bush began to rustle a bit, and suddenly she saw that it wasn't someone she knew. It was an orange lion with a scar on one of his eyes. It looked menacingly at her. Scootaloo was petrified. Then all of a sudden, she ran as quick as she can, and screamed loudly. Her two friends saw her running and screaming towards them. The two girls grabbed her.

"What are you two doing?! RUN!" Scootaloo shouted.

"Run from what?" asked the yellow girl known as Apple Bloom.

"From tha..." Scootaloo tried to point but she saw that nothing was pursuing her. "You're not going to believe me. But there was a lion in that bush."

"Beg your pardon?" Apple Bloom asked.

"There was a lion right there." Scootaloo said.

Apple Bloom and the white girl known as Sweetie Belle looked at each other with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm not crazy. I swear. There was a lion." Scootaloo said.

"Scootaloo. Take it easy. It was probably Rainbow Dash trying to scare you. It was all in good fun." Sweetie Belle said.

"Oh no. If Rainbow pranks someone, she always comes out to say 'Gotcha'." Scootaloo said while imitating Rainbow Dash.

"Then wasn't it...?" Apple Bloom asked.

"And not Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon. I'm telling the truth, girls." Scootaloo said.

"But there can't be lions here. Those live in a faraway land." Apple Bloom said.

"Yeah, in Africa." Sweetie Belle said.

"I'm gonna take a look." Apple Bloom said.

Scootaloo's eyes went wide and stopped Apple Bloom in her tracks.

"Are you crazy? It's going to eat you alive!" Scootaloo said.

"Scootaloo, you were probably just seeing things." Apple Bloom said and walked towards the bush.

"Please, Apple Bloom. Don't." Scootaloo said.

Apple Bloom walked towards the bush. Scootaloo prayed that she would be okay. Suddenly, Apple Bloom returned with the ball in her hand.

"See, there was nothing there. I found the ball too." Apple Bloom said.

"Huh? But I'm not joking. There really was a lion there." Scootaloo said.

"Say, where's Sweetie Belle?" Apple Bloom asked.

Scootaloo turned around, and saw that Sweetie Belle was indeed missing. Meanwhile, Sweetie Belle went towards another bush, because she heard a ringing sound. It wasn't the school bell that she heard. But what she found was perhaps beyond cruel, a little mouse was tied with a string on a branch. There was a little bell hanging on the branch too. That's where the noise came from. The little critter tried to free itself. Sweetie Belle couldn't help but feel sorry for it and went towards it.

"Oh, you poor little thing. Who would do this to you? Don't worry, I'll free you." Sweetie Belle said.

With that, the mouse squeaked loudly like it was trying to say something to her.

"It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you." Sweetie Belle said.

She tried to free the mouse, but she didn't realize that the string was attached to something. When she snapped the string the ground beneath her began to move creating a big gap, and she fell down. She screamed, and fell hard on the dirt. Apple Bloom and Scootaloo heard her scream, and they went towards it. Sweetie Belle picked herself up again, and heard some kind of beeping noise. She looked up, and saw some kind of alarm with a red light that blinks every second.


Meanwhile, someone was driving a vehicle. The person looked at his radar, and saw a blip on the screen.

"HAHAHA! Got one!" The person said.


During that time, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo saw a big hole in the ground, and ran towards it. Apple Bloom quickly came to a stop, but Scootaloo accidentally bumped into her. They both fell into the hole. They fell right in front of Sweetie Belle. None of them knew that the mouse that was trapped was looking at them. The two girls picked themselves up. And looked around the hole.

"Sweetie Belle? What is this?" Scootaloo asked.

"I don't know. I was rescuing a little mouse and then I fell through this hole. It looks like a trap." Sweetie Belle said.

"A trap? For what?" Apple Bloom asked.

The little mouse ran away while the three girls tried to get out of the hole. They stand on each other's shoulders. Sweetie Belle was on the top. While she tried to grab a root to reach higher, the root snapped, and they all fell on the dirt again. They picked themselves up again.

"Now what are we gonna do?" Scootaloo asked.

"Shout for help?" Sweetie Belle said.

"Look, what's that?" Apple Bloom asked.

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo turned to Apple Bloom's direction, and saw that a rope was coming down. It was the little mouse that was trying to get them out.

"That little mouse is trying to get us out." Scootaloo said.

"That's a sweet little mouse." Sweetie Belle said.

Apple Bloom grabbed the rope, and checked to see if it was tight enough to climb it.

"It's tight. We can get out. Thanks, little buddy." Apple Bloom said.

The girls begin climbing on the rope.

But all of a sudden, the ground began to tremble a little. The girls don't have a good feeling about this. The mouse was scared too. Like he knew what was coming. Somewhere in town, a large monstrous vehicle appeared. It came through some streets and then some trees. It suddenly went high into the air and came with a hard thud on the ground. The mouse climbed on the rope and went inside Sweetie Belle's clothes. The vehicle stopped right next to the hole. The caterpillar tracks cut the rope which made the girls fall once again into the hole. The engines stopped. The girls looked up and they saw a bit of dirty dust above the hole. But very sudden, a goanna leaned over the pit and growled at the girls. The girls screamed at the sight. Sweetie Belle was the loudest. The goanna kept looking at them viciously.

"Well, Joanna. What have we got today?" said a voice. It sounded male. "It's a bit of a shame that we have to catch smaller creatures now instead of the more rare ones back in the Outback. But maybe Cruella has some use for some of those critters."

Little by little, the man who spoke came into view. This guy seemed to be dressed like an Australian stockman. He wears an akubra hat with white crocodile teeth and a golden eagle feather. Around his neck is a dark gray backwards facing bandanna and he wears a brown vest over his cream shirt. What makes the girls shiver more is that he's armed with a shotgun in his hands and a rifle on his back.

"So, what is it this time? A dog, a cat, or maybe some big...girls?" The man looked at the girls with a questionable look.

The girls however were giving no reaction. They just stood there in the hole holding on to each other. The man kept looking at them. Then he heard his goanna growl a bit. He looked at it with a glare. The goanna glared at the girls in a scary way. Suddenly, the man gave the goanna one violent kick in its stomach. The goanna felt the pain immediately and laid on its back rubbing its stomach.

"Joanna! You been diggin' holes out here again? Dumb lizard is always tryin' to bury squirrels out here." The man mumbled to himself.

"Uh-uh. We just fell here." Apple Bloom said.

"Actually, it was me first." Sweetie Belle said.

"This looks more like a poacher's trap to me. Poaching is suppose to be against the law." Scootaloo said.

The man tipped his hat. "Trap?! Where'd you get an idea like that? Girls, I think you've been in that hole for too long."

The man held his gun out. The girls stood against the wall of the hole while the man still held his gun out.

"Well c'mon. Grab ahold." The man said.

The girls were a bit nervous to grab the gun. But soon, Apple Bloom grabbed the gun first, and the man pulled her out. Then came Sweetie Belle. And last, but not least, Scootaloo. Now, they're all out of the hole.

"We'll get you three out of this little ol' lizard hole and you can just go back to class." The man said.

The goanna came closer to the girls. It suddenly saw the mouse appearing out of Sweetie Belle's clothes and prepared itself to pounce.

"It doesn't look like a lizard hole to me." Apple Bloom said.

"I'm pretty sure this is a poacher's trap. You sure do look like one." Scootaloo said.

All of a sudden, the goanna pushed Sweetie Belle to the ground and Sweetie Belle accidentally pushed the man. The man began to loose his balance and fell in the hole which made some kind of explosion. The goanna began to bite on Sweetie Belle's clothes in an attempt to catch the mouse. Scootaloo and Apple Bloom tried to get the reptile of her.

"Get off her, you monster!" Scootaloo said.

"Let me go!" Sweetie Belle shouted.

Suddenly, the goanna attacked Scootaloo. It pushed her on the ground and tried to bite her. Meanwhile, the man began to climb out the hole.

"I'm gonna kill her. I'm gonna kill that dumb, slimy, egg-sucking salamander!" The man said with an angry glare.

The goanna kept biting Scootaloo until it heard the man preparing his shotgun. The goanna stopped attacking and looked worriedly at her owner. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle saw the man aiming his gun at the goanna, they became uncomfortable and nervous. The goanna released Scootaloo and tried to go in various directions in an attempt of not being hit by the gun, but the man kept his aim on her. Suddenly, when all seems lost for the goanna. She covered her eyes in fear. The girls became a bit frightened. But suddenly, the man held his aim on Scootaloo. Because he saw something in her pocket. Something strange. A blue feather. The man lowered his rifle and began to smile.

"Hm." The man grabbed Scootaloo and held her high in the air. "Good girl, Joanna."

The goanna looked up and grinned happily. The man took out the blue feather from Scootaloo's pocket.

"Say, where did you get such a lovely feather, girl?" The man asked.

"It's a present. From a good friend. She's kinda like a sister to me." Scootaloo answered.

"Aw, that's real nice. Who gave it to ya?" The man asked.

"It's a...secret." Scootaloo said.

"It can't be a secret, girl. Could this feather be from one of those special girls who saved your school a few times?" The man asked.

"How do you know that?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Let's say that some guys posted a video on Youtube. I thought it was all fake, but when I see this feather I believe it now." The man placed Scootaloo back on the ground and gave her back the feather. "Here you go."

"T-thank you." Scootaloo said.

Apple Bloom still hasn't forgotten about the gun. "Who are you?"

"Just a regular wild animal catcher. You can't be too careful for escaping wild animals." The man answered.

"Well, if you are an animal catcher, you appeared just in time. There's a lion walking somewhere here." Scootaloo said.

"A lion?" The man asked.

"Yeah, an orange one with a scar on his eye." Scootaloo said.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure Scootaloo is just a bit scared because it's Halloween and Rainbow Dash tries to scare everyone in school." Sweetie Belle said.

"I'm not scared. It's the truth. I really saw a lion." Scootaloo said.

"And I believe you, girl." The man said while placing his hand on her shoulder. "Now, you better get to class before you get into trouble."

"Yeah, we better go inside." Apple Bloom said before she and her friends ran towards the school building.

The man waved a little before putting a serious look on his face.

"Well, Joanna. Seems that our feline friend is snooping around here." The man said.

The goanna looked at her owner in confusion. While there was no one around, the man took one step.

"Scar?! I know you're here. You better come out." The man said.

And suddenly, from a different bush, the same lion Scootaloo saw appeared.

"What are you and that scaly rat of yours doing here, McLeach?" Scar asked.

"I was about to ask you the same thing. I got dragged here because those foolish girls fell in my trap." McLeach said.

"Always with the traps, eh. Well, I just came here to keep a good eye on those special girls that the Dazzlings talked about." Scar said.

"A lion on school territory is dangerous, not to mention suspicious if it's one from another world. And you've been discovered already. If those girls find out about us already, they'll suspect something. Next time, hide yourself well." McLeach said.

"Alright. Alright. I'll be careful next time." Scar said.

"Did you see anyone else?" McLeach asked.

"The Evil Queen has entered the school building without anyone knowing. Our slithery friend as well." Scar said.

"The snake?"

"Yes, that one. They both went inside to investigate. You know, they could use a little extra help to get the job done faster."

"But who? I've been discovered. You've been discovered. We need someone they haven't seen yet."

"Perhaps I can be of help." said a voice.

The poacher and the lion turned around. They saw Big Bad Wolf standing right behind them with a big bag in his hand.

"You? You're just a wolf on two legs. They're gonna suspect something for sure." McLeach said.

"Then they've never met someone like me before. You really should have finished school, McLeach. You might be smart, but you still gained a third grade education." Big Bad Wolf said.

McLeach gritted his teeth a bit when he heard that. Big Bad Wolf opened the bag. He searched through it, and then he found a few clothes.

"Friends, wish me luck. Brushman luck." Big Bad Wolf said while he walked towards the school.

The two watch him dressing himself while he walked.

"Come on. Let's go back to headquarters." McLeach said.

The poacher went back to his Bushwacker truck. Scar followed behind him, and climbed aboard next to Joanna. McLeach started the engine, and they both went towards the fortress.

"Finish school. Who does he think he is? Unlike him, I went to school." McLeach said.

The goanna laughed at this.

Author's Note:

I was planning to put this part and the next part of the story in one chapter, but I couldn't let you guys wait any longer. So enjoy the first part and maybe when I finished part 2 I'll put them together in one chapter. Next chapter will come up soon.
Just for the readers. The boy with the moustache who's going to get greased up is actually myself as a cameo.