• Published 26th Oct 2016
  • 357 Views, 0 Comments

Our words to you... - TripleSNazi



Thorax believed he was no different from his kind, but what he believed that made him special was an idea. An insight to be more precise, an insight to hole new way of living not just for himself but also his race. Yet thorax's believes are believes.

  • ...
 0
 357

One small lie in a big truth. Can you spot it?

Author's Note:

The fanfic is in need of some serious editing. I will try to find an editor as soon as possible. Please be patient and don't rate the fic until it's final form. I apologize for the inconvenience, english is not my native language but I write just to share ideas with the readers. If any of could help on editing or finding an editor it would be deeply appreciated.
Thank you. :heart:

Spike the brave and glorious and the changeling know known as Thorax were being thrown up in the air by the royal guards of the crystal empire. During this cheering a particular number of changelings had already trespassed into the very room they were never supposed or normally could be in. Yet this was made possible by the queen herself while they were temporarily invisible to the naked eye. The cheering stopped for just a moment, a moment that was just enough for a commando with great reflexes to steal the next moment for himself.

They changelings became visible when their commando started clapping slowly and yet very loudly. The noise was not really intended but with the metal gloves the commando was wearing it was indeed hard not to cause noise. That terrible sound of metal on metal was what drew everyone's attention towards the windows the changeling had sneakily entered. In front of their eyes stood a squad of 5 changelings with one of them holding a white flag attached to his spear. While the changeling standing in front was significantly taller and build up than the rest, unarmed and wearing an unidentified black glowing armor but with similar design to the armor most of the changelings had in possession.

An overreaction to their presence was obviously predicted, that overreaction included a magic beam from the Princess Cadence while defensive measures were taking place by the rest of the people in the room. Their Captain was the only one who did not act based on emotion or irrational thought, trying to hold his own guards down.

Without even lighting up his horn the Commando vanished the beam that would destroy a planet if it had struck the earth. During this brief panic Commando's claps did not stop. After they did all they could possibly do and felt safer, the Commando stopped clapping and just stood there like he was waiting for something.

Now it was Shinning Armor's turn to take the situation in hand. After silence filled the room more that the "infinite" amounts of magical shields the people in the room had casted Shining Armor spoke out loud.

"Everybody lower your shields right now."-Shinning spoke out loud.

"But..."-Shining Armor did not even take the time to recognized even from who that "but" came from before reacting to it.

"RIGHT NOW!"-Shining Armor screamed.

In the next few seconds all shields were lowered by that direct command, all except for one...Cadence's shield. That was almost blindly protecting their newborn foal. In that moment Shining took off his helmet and approached his panicked wife.

"they're- they are-"-Cadence tried to speak but was shushed by her husband with hug and a kiss of the forehead.
"Cadence honey, please listen to me...lower the shield for me. They are not here for our baby, if they would have wanted to they would already have done it.Please."-Shining Armor spoke with such a soft tone that not many had the chance to hear.

Cadence took a moment, gulped and nodded just so seconds later her shield went down.
"I-I"-Cadence tried to speak again but was interrupted interrupted this time with a finger between her lips.
"I understand...now please teleport to Canterlot castle, we'll meet you there."- Shining said while giving Twilight a look and then kissing Cadence's forehead once more.

Shining stood up and wore his helmet again before ordering...
"You two escort the princess, four of you with me"- Shining said with authority while the guards saluted and obeyed.

Before Cadence teleported away with the baby and the guards they shared one last glance with each other. Shining went to face the commando with his guards. He and Shining now were face to face, well except the fact that he had to look up to face the commando that was not even looking at him or anything in particular...

"I apologize for my man's unprofessionalism, the ethnics and the art of war are things that only can be learned not taught as we intend to do"-Shining spoke to up to the commando firmly.

"That's a poor excuse for lack of self-control and a weakness Captain"-The commando replied. When Thorax herd his commando speak he hid behind spike shaking in fear.

"I do not appreciate you and your man coming uninvited in the Crystal Empire's Castle even when it's for peaceful reasons"-Shining spoke back firmly.

"Really?I couldn't tell"-The commando said while giving thorax a quick look to apply his point before continuing...

"We are here for what is ours Captain, we can do whatever we want with each-other and our possessions...do excuse us."-The commando replied while turning around slightly and jerking his head slightly to two of his man. They knew the command and were heading for Thorax.

"No."-Shining Armor said shortly almost leaving the commando confused. Of course Commandos man did not take his denial as a order and kept advancing slowly towards Thorax till the Commando raised his arm blocking their way, they stopped and then returned to their previous positions.

"You have broken two rules Commando, one by coming uninvited and two by coming armed and enforced by your soldiers...if we had killed you on sight we would have held no responsibility"- Shining Armor continued after a moment of silence.

"My armed man are not here to protect me from you Captain, they are here to protect you from me. As for killing on sight as you intended previously proved that killing me is not a possibility."-the Commando said with no emotion in his voice.

"Very well, but any of this does not grand you authority to be here Commando, that was breaking in to be more precise. It would be a shame if such an issue would be addressed wouldn't it? Well it would't have to if we could cut out...a deal"- Shining Armor said while losing formality in his voice.

The commando for the first time looked down slowly to face Shining Armor, that was all the sight Shining needed to see to recognize the "What the fuck do you want look".

"I want to know how were you able to breach our defenses and how did you stop a direct attack of an alicorn"-Shining said boldly with a small smile on his face. While everyone else in the room was astonished in how civilized manner was the situation being handled.

"I an difference to your Princesses Captain our queen has full trust upon all of her subjects, the queen gave all of her power to me for this mission just because our Queen deemed it necessary. Our queen can trust all of her power to any of us without thinking twice. We do not have traitors, deserters or power-hungry sociopaths to out throne our queen. Now you know how."-The commando explained himself still firmly.

"I-I see, but if that's the case then what is Thorax?!"-As fascinated as he was Shining tried to hide it, it's not that e did not know this but such a scenario is extremely rare and till now not believed to have really happened like ever. And if what the commando had said was true then what was Thorax?

"You shall understand soon enough Captain, you all need to know just as much as he does."-Commando replied with no emotion in his voice.

"So be it"- That was all Shining Armor said before turning around slightly and jerking his head just like the commando had to two of his guards. The royal guard knew what that meant and both headed towards Thorax that was hiding behind Spike. They pushed Spike gently away and each guard grabbed Thorax by one of his arms.

Thorax was refusing to move or speak at the moment but did not resist being moved. In a minute he was behind Shining on his knees dropped by the guards.

"May justice and truth prevail over all"-Was all Shining Armor said before turning and heading to Twilight.

Till next chapter...