• Published 28th Jul 2016
  • 18,195 Views, 116 Comments

The Apple of My Eye - Nordryd



Your best friend, and crush, Applejack invites you to join her & her family to go with them to the Apple Family Reunion. Can you keep your feelings to yourself? Or... maybe you shouldn't. Maybe it's finally time to admit your true feelings.

  • ...
11
 116
 18,195

Cutie Mark Spies (Epilogue)

"Thanks for inviting us along, Apple Bloom," Scootaloo said.

"Yeah. This is so much fun!" Sweetie Belle said.

"No problem!" Apple Bloom said. "I knew you'd all want to see Babs Seed."

"It's been awesome getting to see you all again," Babs said.

"Your family sure knows how to party," Scootaloo said.

Suddenly, Sweetie Belle gasped.

"What is it?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Applejack... she's going out to the dance floor... with him!" Sweetie Belle said, smiling.

The three girls looked, and sure enough saw Applejack being led onto the dance floor by a certain guy. Smiles graced them as they watched then begin to dance together.

"Aww!" Sweetie Belle said.

"They're slow dancin'!" Apple Bloom said. "It's finally happenin'!"

"What is?" Babs asked.

"Applejack's liked him for such a long time," Apple Bloom said. "She's just been waitin' for him to make the first move."

"Does he like her back?" Babs asked.

The other three girls chuckled.

"Of course he likes her!" Apple Bloom said. "He's just a tad shy, that's all."

"I think they'd be perfect together!" Sweetie Belle said.

"I know, right?" Apple Bloom said.

"Wait..." Scootaloo said. "They're walking outside."

The four girls watched Applejack and her friend walk outside and turn the corner. The girls looked at each other, and simultaneously their eyes went wide.

"Wait... we shouldn't spy, should we?" Sweetie Belle said. "I mean... they probably want some privacy."

"Yeah..." Apple Bloom said. "But I just can't help myself!"

Apple Bloom immediately got up from her seat and followed her sister and her friend. The three others soon followed, eager to see what would happen too. Even if it was a little rude, their curiosity outweighed the potential consequences.

The four of them peered around the corner to see Applejack sitting next to her friend on some hay bales.

"They're holdin' hands!" Apple Bloom squeaked.

"Shh!" Scootaloo whispered. "They'll hear us!"

The girls tried to contain their excitement as Applejack's friend brushed her hair out of her face.

"You have the prettiest green eyes," he said.

Applejack's cheeks went visibly red.

"Y-Y'all really think so?" Applejack asked.

He didn't say anything, but instead leaned in for... a kiss!

Apple Bloom almost screamed in excitement. Applejack was kissing him! It was really happening!

"That's awesome!" Babs said.

"I know!" Scootaloo. "It's about time."

"Tell me about it!" Apple Bloom said.

Applejack and her friend stopped kissing and looked into each other's eyes.

"I've always thought that," he said.

Applejack started nervously playing with her ponytail, and her friend, or boyfriend rather, was looking at her with such light, before leaning in for another kiss.

"Aww!" the girls all went. They realized they may have been a bit too loud, and immediately backed away from the corner. They went back inside before they started gushing about what was happening.

"That was so cute!" Sweetie Belle said. "I wish a guy would tell me I have pretty eyes."

"I don't think I've ever seen Applejack that shy before," Scootaloo said.

"It finally happened!" Apple Bloom squealed. "They're together now! Applejack has a boyfriend!"

The girls all squealed in delight.

"I've gotta tell Granny Smith! "I've gotta tell Big Mac!" Apple Bloom said before rushing off. Admittedly, they've all been waiting for Applejack and her friend to get together. Surely, they'd be ecstatic when they heard the news!

Author's Note:

Just a little thing I came up with on the fly :twilightblush:

Hopefully Applejack won't kill Apple Bloom for spying on her and her new boyfriend making out.

Hope you liked this little bit of content. Thanks for reading!

Comments ( 22 )

Daaaaw that's so sweet. One's agen you have Done it. Have a Nice day http://pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/rsz/mlfw2576_large.png

Awww, sweet af brosefski, nicely done! :yay:

I'm pretty sure Button Mash would be the one to tell Sweetie Belle she would have beautiful eyes:raritywink:.

This feels like the perfect epilogue to a already great story! Great job, Nor!

That was an amazing epilogue. Omg I have goosebumps in my heart right now :yay:

A good addition to your story, it's nice to see that moment from a different point of view.

Just one think though, you used "said" 22 times, it's a bit repetitive.
For example

"Wait... we shouldn't spy, should we?" Sweetie Belle said.

"Asked" maybe? It's just a little suggestion but I'm sure you can improve that epilogue by just switching between different verbs instead of always using "said".

Have an upvote anyway (damn, we can't do that a second time) and keep up the good work!

Why can't I fav twice?

Next thing Anon knows, the entire Apple-Pie clan is hunting him down.

7550913 Dude, that profile pic's amazing

7551282 Gummy. Master of the universe and keeper of magic's darkest secrets.

AMAZING!!

Though, spying some people kissing is a truly rude and annoying behavior....
This story is wonderful:heart:

but.. my liking for the CMC might go down a bit now...

This is by far the sweetest fluff fic you wrote so far and one of my personal favorites of your stories! :heart: You should consider continuing this story sometime in the future. I would definitely love to read AJ's and Anon's newfound love being developed in the same amazing way you develop Fluttershy's and Coppermane's!

Can you keep your feelings to yourself? Or... maybe you shouldn't. Maybe it's finally time to admit your true feelings.

I disagree; you should keep your true feelings to yourself and avoid making yourself look like a fool if you start to stumble over your words. Let the pain build up over the years and then one day you'll lose your mind and start stalking the poor girl and carve her image into your sister's toy dolls and doing things to them.

Hopefully Applejack won't kill Apple Bloom for spying on her and her new boyfriend making out.

Bro, you'd better believe she will! :rainbowlaugh:

Did AB just spy on me?... Apple Bloom. Do me a favor?

7770187 Could be, maybe an apple in her family , didn,t notice her their before.:facehoof:

You didn't get this from me...

I rather say this to the Apples if they asked me and AJ about what happened at the field after Apple Bloom and her friends revealed it to them :

"There are no secrets that time does not reveal."

- Jean Racine

Login or register to comment