• Published 15th Feb 2017
  • 355 Views, 1 Comments

Doctor Whooves Legacy - Game-Sketcher



Doctor Whooves goes on adventures with his companion(multiple stories).

  • ...
 1
 355

Adventure 1-Chapter 1: An Unknown World

"Are you sure you can't stay, Doctor?" Said a women, taking his hand. Hoping it would help him decide to stay there, in that world, with her. But, much to her dismay, he shook his head and refused.

"So sorry, I can't. Other worlds need me, races to save, lands to protect." He responded to the women. He walked into a big blue box with the words 'Police Box' on the top. "Fair well, my friend." He said, closing the door behind him. He walks over to large console in the middle. He flipped some switches, pushed some buttons and levers. With that, the box starts flashing and making loud noises. After a few flashes the box disappears. "Alright, old girl, another world, another adventure."

DOCTOR WHOOVES LEGACY
An MLP Fan Fiction
Written by: Game-Sketcher
Edited and revised by: Literally Nopony

"I'm telling you, Cloud Chaser, we're never gonna find it. Once a pony loses something in the Everfree Forest, they never get it back." Said a stallion flying above the forest with his friend, looking for something she lost. However, the stallion tends to be a nonbeliever when it comes to, well, anything.

"Oh, hush up, will ya. It's around here somewhere." Said Cloud Chaser. Cloud Chaser is a pony who never gives up on things like this. She's much more of an optimist to things than the stallion she's flying with.

The stallion sighed. "Alright, but don't you think we should look IN the forest instead of above it." He said, pointing his hoof down toward the trees below. "Didn't you say that lost it while INSIDE the forest. It would only make sense." He continued, putting his other hoof to the side of his head.

"Why are you only smart sometimes, Thunderlane, you should use your brain more often if you have logic." Said Cloudchaser, giving Thunderlane a couple smacks on the forehead. Thunderlane simply rolled his eyes.

"Come on, let's just head down." He said, scanning for a somewhat safe place to land. With all the creatures and odd plants in there, being safe isn't the easiest thing in the world. "There's a clearing over there, we can land there." He pointed to a point in the forest where trees were separated to form a circle of nothing but grass. As they fly down to the clearing, a loud crash is heard in the distance.

"What do you suppose that was, Mr. Suddenly Smart?" Cloudchaser teased, poking Thunderlane's shoulder. She always teasing him for the smallest things. One time, Thunderlane clipped his wing on a tree branch and crashed head first into the dirt, he still hasn't lived it down. Thunderlane scoffed, Cloudchaser gets on his nerves a bit too often than he's ok with.

"I don't know, but I'm sure we'll find out. That crash didn't come very far away from the clearing." He pointed in the direction of where the noise came from. They land in the center of the parted trees and started heading toward where they heard the sound. They walked for a couple minutes and saw a pony collapsed on the ground. It was a stallion with a light brown coat along with a silver mane and tail that were both smooth with a couple seperated bits of hair at the ends.

The two pegasi ran over to the pony. Thunderlane shook him, seeing if he was alive or ok. "You alright?" He looked at the stallion's cutie mark. It was an hour glass. The stallion groaned and got to his hooves. He put one of them up to his forehead.

"Ow, that landing could have gone better." He said, looking around at his surroundings. "Where...am I?" He asked.

"Um, are you alright, dude?" Asked Cloudchaser.

The stallion turned around to see the two pegasi standing behind him. "Horses? In the woods?" The pony questioned many things in his head.

"Horses? We're not horses, we're ponies." Cloudchaser said, putting a hoof on her chest.

The stallion's eyes went wide. "You can talk!? Talking ponies!?" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, we can talk. All ponies can. Did you hit your head or something?"

"All ponies? There are more of you?"

"Um, Yeah. Your a pony too. You really did hit your head." Answered Thunderlane.

The stallion burst out into laughter. He had never heard anything more ridiculous in his life. Him? A horse? Eh, Pony. "Don't be ridiculous equines. I'm not a hor- pony. I can't be, I'm the Doctor." He said proudly, chest up with his hoof against it. The Pegasi sat and stared at him, raised eyebrows. They weren't sure what to say, the only well-known doctor around, to their knowledge, was Redheart.

"Uhhhhhh, Doctor of what?" Questioned Thunderlane.

"Oh, um, I'm not 'A' Doctor. I'm 'THE' Doctor." Doctor replied, failing to explain. Seeing the pair's expressions, his eyebrows flatten. "You're not getting this, are you?" They shook their heads and he sighed. "It's hard to explain. Just call me, uhhhhhh, Paradox. That's the kind of names you creatures have, right?" They nod and he sighs in relief.

"Alright, Paradox. If you don't believe you're a pony, look down." Cloudchaser said, smirking. Awaiting the reaction she'll get. Thunderlane snickers, knowing what she's wanting from Paradox. He, while skeptical, does. His eyes widen and screams to the heavens, causing Cloudchaser and Thunderlane to laugh uncontrollably. Paradox freaked out for a while, but once he stopped screaming he attempted to collect his thoughts.

He takes a deep breath. "Alright, I can work with this. I'll adjust later, can you flying equine help with my Tardis?" He motioned to the big, blue box behind them. They looked at it, puzzled.

"'Tardis'?" They both say, pronouncing it very wrong.

"Just...help me get it to town." He said, irritated.

"We can't carry that on our own." Replied Thunderlane.

"Too heavy." Continued Cloudchaser.

"Of course." He sighed. "Welp, I guess we must find one of you that can." He motions them to follow and they all head out of the woods.

-To Be Continued-

Comments ( 1 )

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE:heart::yay:

Login or register to comment