• Published 9th Jun 2016
  • 1,272 Views, 13 Comments

Party Time - JusSonic



It's Twilight Sparkle's birthday in the world of Equestria Girls and her friends are celebrating!

  • ...
8
 13
 1,272

Chapter 3: Kidnapping on the Canterlot Express

Chapter 3: Kidnapping on the Canterlot Express

Yes, it looks like things for Twilight's birthday are doing well indeed. Looks like she (and her twin brother Stealth) will have a birthday to remember.

But unknown to everyone, a sinister figure lurks in the background, preparing to make his next move....

------------------------

Back at Canterlot High Gym, the Rainbooms & the rest of their classmates were just doing a few checks to make sure everything is in order for Twilight's surprise. That's when Rainbow Dash's phone rang, & she picked it up.

"You reach the awesome number of Rainbow Dash! Who wants to speak with the coolest girl on campus?" Rainbow Dash spoke off in announcing that she was present.

"Very funny Rainbow." Ben's voice was heard as he was the caller.

"Oh hey Ben! How's it all going?" Rainbow Dash smiled in hearing Ben call her.

"So far, alright. And your end?" Ben issued that everything was okay so far & asked how the rest of the gang was doing.

"Well..." Rainbow Dash seem hesitant in looking around in how their surprise party was gonna go for Twilight.

"Alright Pinkie Pie, Derpy, when I say now, you pull up this line." Rarity pointed this a rope line connected to a large flag that reads 'Surprise' on it to those pulling.

"Roger!" Pinkie Pie saluted in hearing this.

"Okay!" Derpy nodded off in also getting this.

Rarity was seen walking near the flag as she looked to the rope crane spot that the two girls nearby would host the thing up.

"Oh, muffin!" Pinkie Pie smiled in spotting a trail full of cupcakes on the snack table that was set out.

"Oh, cupcake!" Derpy also noticed muffins on the snack table; that earn her attention too.

"Snack Attack!" Both Pinkie Pie & Derpy responded off to approach the table to have a little snack.

"Now!" Rarity's voice was heard, but as she looked up...the rope was not being pulled by the two girls. "I said....NOW!" She called out a bit louder until she spotted what those in charge of the rope were doing. "Oh for pity's sake! NOW IN THE NAME OF FASHION! NOW!" Rarity stomps her left foot on the ground while she snapped off in wanting those to pull the rope for the surprise flag this instant.

"YIKES!" Both Pinkie Pie & Derpy yelped as they ran over to the rope to start pulling it like there was no tomorrow.

But during the rush, Rarity's foot was in a wrap spot of the flag & as the rushing girls were pulling the rope to lift the surprise flag up, it also pulled one more thing up; Rarity.

"Waaaaughh!" Rarity was seen screaming out in terror as she was hang upwards by her foot tied around as this action caused everyone to stop what they are doing to notice the commotion.

"Oh no!" Applejack exclaimed off in seeing this did not bold well.

"Oh no!" Fluttershy yelps in looking worried for Rarity.

"Oh YEAH!" Bulk Biceps cheered froth to say; too bad he got into the wrong signal motion even when holding a class of red Cool-lad. "Oops, I mean...Oh No!" He corrected himself to fit the right theme of this panic.

"GET ME DOWN! AND YOU BOYS FACE THE OTHER DIRECTION!" Rarity shouted off to say this while keeping her hands on her skirt as she was upside-down while her cheeks were turning red.

"Well...this just became very awkward." Flash Sentry slightly spoke off in seeing how awkward this moment was.

"Flash, you better get the other boys to listen, don't want Rarity to get upset any more than she already is." Sunset Shimmer issued to tell her boyfriend to have the boys look away, less they really get on Rarity's bad side.

So pretty much while the guys were being polite to look away, the other girls were trying to figure a way to help get Rarity down; not by untying the rope line, she fall too fast & the flag tie on her foot is not very secure to come undone anytime from any sudden movements.

"It's...going so-so." Rainbow Dash slightly stated with a sweat-drop in lying how their operations are going for Twilight's surprise party; at least she hopes her bluff works.

"Alright, well listen, we're gonna take Twilight out to one more place. We're gonna take the train to visit the new Stark International Planetary." Ben's voice explains what he & Twilight's family will do to keep things going, especially of their next heading.

"Hugh, knowing Twilight, she'll really be distracted." Rainbow Dash smiled off in liking the idea, Twilight would be keeping herself super busy from seeing an advance planetary made by the genius mind of machines, Armor Stark.

"It'll buy another couple hours, we should meet up around 2pm." Ben issued off to say this in on the phone line.

"Copy that! Over and out!" Rainbow Dash responded off to say while knowing they got time.

Rainbow Dash hang up her phone to finally see that the others got Rarity down who was fuming with an upset glare at Pinkie Pie & Derpy who each showed sheepish smiles with cupcakes & muffin bites around their teeth. Rainbow Dash sighs in seeing that hopefully, they'll be ready when Twilight gets here.

----------------------

At this time, we find the Sparkle Family & Ben were now getting ready to board the next train arriving to take them to another location for Twilight to celebrate her birthday.

"Now Arriving, Train For The Stark International Planetary on R-4." The announcement spoke as a fancy advance monorail train was that was shown with large carts that had doors for passengers to board.

"I have to admit honey, I am feeling excited about this." Twilight Velvet said to her husband with in getting excited about this.

"Tell me about it, going to see the stars & planets in a new light." Night Light issued off to his wife in finding this next trip, to be exciting.

"Is it really that fantastic?" Sparky Comet asked off in not knowing cause he's never gone to such a place.

"According to the book guide, the experience of holographies & displays will be like we're actually in outer space." Nyx smiled off to say this in what they will experience is quite surprising.

"I am so looking forward to this. Thanks for wanting to take me here Ben." Twilight smiled to thank her love for what they will go forth to see.

"No problem, it was the least I could do." Ben smiled off to say this as Twilight playfully giggled at her love's honesty.

"Let's just get this over with." Stealth Black remarks dryly, rolling his eyes. He isn't interested in the stars, just wanted to get this over with!

As the group was getting ready to board the train, Yuri cease action to notice...a hidden dark presence of someone watching them. When he looked back, the presence was gone, but it did not make one feel any ease from someone spying on Yuri & his family.

"Um, could you all excuse me, I think I better get us some food & drinks for the long ride." Yuri issued off to say this in getting himself something to do as he was soon leaving to take care of food & drinks.

Then without warning, Yuri Lowell was heading off to pick up something for the family.

"Well that's strange, honey, don't they serve treats aboard here?" Twilight Velvet raised an eyebrow in not knowing what it was of what that was about.

"I think so dear, but truth be told...we never ridden something like this." Night Light shook his head off to simply say this about the honest guess.

At this time within the control room manning the schedules of all trains that come to dock & pick up passengers; one of the employer's noticed the new train's arrival. And the system was unable to register the plate number for some reason.

"Train parked in R-4, your license plate number isn't register in the data-log. Please announce your visit & reason for docking in that location? Please respond or an investigation will be commenced." The control room employee issued off to warn the new train of there being some suspicion.

"The answer is simple...." Some dark figure appeared from behind the employee before...he swung a crow-bar.

"Whack/Uuuuagh!" The control employer yelped off to be knocked out cold on the ground.

"The schedule is going to have a slight...detour." The mysterious guy stated before he revealed to be some Cobra Soldier. "Attention all Passengers, the train will be leaving in 5 minutes ahead of schedule, please aboard now if you wish to reach your destination." He issued off to report this to the folks that needed to board the train that was leaving ahead of schedule.

The crowds heard this before many were getting into the doors in knowing the train was gonna be leaving sooner than expected.

"Weird, I thought we had more time." Sparky Comet raised an eyebrow in what they heard, they have to leave now so soon.

"So did I, maybe there's a technical problem. I guess we better get aboard before the doors close." Ben rubbed his forehead in finding this to be puzzling; he thought the trains gave out 15 minutes before departing.

"But what about Yuri, he's still out buying food?" Nyx asked off in knowing that someone was still missing.

"Knowing Yuri, he's not likely to miss a train. Come on." Twilight stated to say this in knowing her brother will be fine to catch up to them.

"Right." Stealth Black remarks.

Everyone was in agreement as they were soon boarding the train in expecting Yuri to join them in due short time. However, from the control room, the Cobra Soldier watch things as they were moving about. He soon broke the controls here after having reprogram a few onboard tracks ahead to re-guide the train heading for their destination towards...somewhere else that was not on the digital map.

"Perfect, the target has boarded the train, Dark Engineer, you know what to do." The Cobra Soldier used a radio walky-talky to issue of 'the package has boarded' & that the rest was left to the engineer.

"Indeed, this will be a trip they will never forget." The voice on the radio replied off to say this in sounding mysterious malicious.

But as the conversation came to an end, the Cobra Soldier was knocked unconscious from a sword blow move as he fell after making a yelp cry. That was done by Yuri Lowell who was serious in making his attack knock out the soldier before checking the situation. The employer was okay, but then Yuri cuff the Cobra Soldier to something in planning to alert the authorities. But his main concern...was what he just did.

"Dang, looks like knocking him out before getting more Intel was not the right move. Still, can't one day go by without something to ruin a birthday for the family," Yuri Lowell exclaimed off to complain, this was just stupid that evil can't just let even his family enjoy a nice, peaceful birthday celebration. "I better get going, don't wanna miss my train." Yuri Lowell issued off to say this in seeing that he best hurry up, the train was making the final whistle call.

Yuri Lowell was seen dashing off as the train door shelters sealed up as it was moving. But at the right moment, Yuri Lowell leaps over the rails to land on the back-part of the train as it was heading out of the station & out onto a rail-line. The scene goes dark in what was going on here was not about to be a simple train ride...

--------------------------

Inside the train, the family sat together, looking anxious for their destination.

"Weird, I wonder where Yuri is." Twilight Velvet said puzzled, noting that a certain son is missing.

"I'm sure he's around here somewhere." Night Light said to his wife in assuration. After all, not like Yuri to miss out on this, right?

"So Twilight, what was happening between you & Iris?" Ben asked off in being curious about something.

"Oh nothing, just some stuff. And a brief mention about a film being based on our last adventure from the Friendship Games." Twilight quickly replied to say with a slight nervous tone while just blurting out a topic.

"The one that is being loosely based on a true story." Ben raised an eyebrow in recalling what topic Twilight spoke of.

"Yeah, that one." Twilight nods her head in stating the fact.

"Hey, I know that it's gonna have a few changes to what we experience. I already spoke to the director about my earlier choices." Ben shrug off to simply say this about the case about what the film will be base on, some parts true, others altered a bit, that's how Hollywood films make it.

"Like me trying to defend myself against Cinch than being under mind-controlled?" Twilight raised an eyebrow in knowing one of the changes involved when she was under a mind-control device that was planted on her.

"Right, it shows the tougher you inside." Ben smiled to say this in comforting the girl about matters to show her best stuff.

"Right, & it's not cause Shadow Dragon wants the Autobots to have more credit while trying to hid evidence that the world was almost dominated by a weapon of mass destruction made by the government & was taken control of by a Demonic magic goat that merge with it." Twilight rolled her eyes to rhetorically state that it's not because Shadow Dragon had a few matters to say of alien heroes helping to fight as much as the humanity base heroes, or the fact of how the government had a powerful weapon handed out to the enemy & was used by an evil magic demonic goat foe.

"Well...when you put it like that, it does sound hard to believe that the human race was close to being defeated by a Demonic goat & his donkey sidekick." Ben slightly rolled his eyes in feeling that having heard all of that explanation, heck, it's a wonder how true such a film would be that they were almost ruled by an Demonic goat, how silly does that sound if it was true or not?

"Oh really? Would you have expected a Demonic chicken to be the enemy?" Twilight raised an eyebrow to make a joke about what would have been better to believe was an evil magical foe, from a hard headed goat to some chicken type of enemy.

"Now that, I find funny to imagine." Ben quoted off to say in having a few laughs there. "But point is, it's going to be a Director's Cut, so that it'll show a different, possibility of what could have happened." Ben explained off this so that Twilight will know it.

"Right...I suppose my therapy with Grogar would just bring back the nightmares even more." Twilight sighs to say this in having thoughts about what nightmares she's had from having been near such a Demonic creature that was using her.

"Don't worry, that event is over. Even if others saw the Director's Cut Version to understand what loose base story the adventure we experienced was, we still have the memories of what we felt & experience." Ben rested his hand on Twilight to give her some encouragement to say that even if many others saw what was only 'one-sided' truth to what they experience, at least that's something special for those that lived it to remember for all their lives. "Besides, I admit, I pretty much was amazed when you & the Rainbooms perform Xros Fusion to become Unity & in the final moment of the hour, really let Grogar have it despite all that power he had." Ben smiled off to happily state this about how amazed he was when he saw Twilight fused with the other five RainBoom girls to become one & their combined strength took on the toughest enemy that merge with the Dark Fortress to become a gigantic Transformer; that epic event alone, was the most awesomest thing anyone's ever saw since...well, since those of CHS saw Unity take on Fafnir's Dragon Form from the Battle of the Bands.

"Heh-heh, I gotta admit, it was pretty amazing. I don't know if the Director's Cut of the Friendship Games will involve that or not, but one thing's certain; that's a special memory I never wanna forget. Especially when seeing Grogar's expression the final time before we blasted his merge head on the Dark Phoenix Fortress back to where he was banished." Twilight crack a little smile in feeling herself begin to cheer up a bit now, recalling that there was parts in which she wants to remember even if they aren't made into the Director's Cut Version of the Friendship Games, it's special because those that lived through it, will never forget it.

Ben & Twilight continued to look to each other with loving eyes, feeling that they have connected with one another. Not recalling that there were others nearby watching the whole thing.

"She does recall that she scattered the pieces of the Phoenix Fortress after defeating such a villain, right? I'm surprised that after such a thing, the government didn't try to take all of her allowance that would take years to pay back." Shining Armor whispered this off to Nyx in watching the two lovers talk, but also brought up a little subject of which what was lucky is not paying for destroying an expensive heli-carrier ship.

"Lighten up Shining Armor. Besides, those pieces were secured & are not being used by the enemy. Plus, they did save the world, so...they figured she re-paid them just fine." Nyx smiled off to whisper back to her big brother about such a matter to not be worried about it.

Stealth Black silently huffs a bit in having heard that explanation between his siblings while looking out the train window. Everyone was continuing to speak & chat about any conversations related or not to the birthday celebration.

Meanwhile, the train with the Twilight Party Group was still going along its way. But while time was moving on, the switching sign rails were electrically activated to switch the tracks & change the train's course. Now, at this time, everyone was starting to see that they were literally going through to end up outside any city-wise area, & more into an open canyon.

"What the heck??" Stealth Black ask with a deep frown. "This isn't the way to that place."

"Yeah, wonder why we're going another way." Twilight said in concern. Something's off here.

Suddenly, a 'ding-ding' computer sound noise was making everyone quiet down for some announcement. Then the onboard center screen was lighting up to show who was likely the conductor of this advance train. The guy appeared in some military getup that was all dark with silver buckets, wore a military cap for an engineer driver & looked quite strict. He was some mid-elderly gent with some physical built & standard in making a formal announcement.

"Attention passengers, you may be wondering why we have yet to reach our destination. Well, sad to say, we've had a change of schedule. We will not be heading there." The mysterious engineer issued off to let the passengers know of what was happening.

This caused everyone to sound upset with moans & groans; even Twilight's family group were shock, how could this have happened.

"But we can promise you something exciting, you'll be given a rare chance to visit a secret military base factory of where many weapons are developed." The mysterious engineer stated to calm the crowd with a new objective they can get to see.

"Aw wow! I never been to a secret military base before!" Sparky Comet exclaimed in sounding interested in what he's heard.

"Sparky Comet, you know very well that such a place is no place for children to visit." Twilight Velvet strictly was telling her youngest that military weapons are not to be played with.

"Aww!" Sparky Comet replied off in knowing how unfair that was.

"So until we reach our destination, the rest of you can just relax & go to sleep. Your Dark Engineer will take Gooood care of you." The engineer revealed of this part while sounding a bit...ominous.

"How can anyone relax when we don't know where we're going?" Night Light questioned the topic that they don't even know what's going on.

"Hey, do you guys...hear something? Sounds like it's coming from...the vents!" Shining Armor exclaimed in looking at the vents to hear a hissing sound before yellow mist came into the passenger cart.

"Cough-cough...what...is this?" Sparky Comet asked off from coughing a bit from inhaling the stuff.

"It's some sort of...cough-cough...Sleeping Gas!" Ben coughs a bit in realizing what this stuff was that they are inhaling.

"Cough-cough...everyone, try to hold your breath!" Twilight was coughing a bit in trying to not inhale so much sleeping gas, but...

"Too...late...ugh...." Nyx was looking like she couldn't stay awake before...falling asleep.

"Gotta send...cough-cough...a warning text to...cough-cough...the gang!" Ben was quickly using his phone to make a test message & push send before...losing his awake sense.

Soon the Sparkle Family along with all of the other passengers were soon completely asleep from inhaling in that stuff. With the shut windows, the stuff remain for everyone to stay in a sleeping state. The Dark Engineer let off a maniacal laugh in seeing what was played out.

"Alright, time to ditch the disguise on the train, no one's around to notice. And now we've gotten quite a haul for some human experimentations, including...some magical subjects." Dark Engineer issued off to say this from viewing the unconscious subjects, & even...those from Canterlot High that were especially magical: Nyx, Ben Mare, & even the birthday girl herself: Twilight Sparkle.

Outside the train, an energy field went across from the front to back, as it seem to be...dispelling some holographic display of what was a nice advance civilian train; when it was actually some weapon graded military train that had from guns, missile launchers, carrying dangerous materials, etc. while by the middle front of the train was the passenger cart now a prison hold. The one that witness this all was none other than Yuri Lowell, as he got quite a surprise from being in the back part of the train.

"Something tells me, we're in trouble. Better get an SOS for some backup, no telling what's gonna happen." Yuri Lowell brought out his com-link device to push in a secret SOS signal before climbing up the ladder in the back of the train. "Hang on Twilight, your brother will help the family be safe & make sure...your birthday doesn't go up in smoke." Yuri exclaimed in knowing he's gotta reach his family, & make sure this is one birthday that will not become a terrible memory for Twilight.

The scene grows darker as it looks like the Sparkle Family has now boarded the Forever Train & what will happen to those being taken to someplace, remains to be seen...

-----------------------

Back At Canterlot High, the party is now ready. Everyone is excited. All they gotta do is keep the place from falling apart, enough for Twilight, Ben and the others to get here on time.

At the same time, the Rainbooms are on a video text conversation with Shadow Dragon's group, discussing the party. They will be busy but will promise to make it to the party. Right now, though...

"That's not how it happens!" Shadow Dragon exclaims in annoyance as he and his team can be seen on the other end of the video conversation, referring to the film that Ben has gave a certain director permission to make the movie based on the Friendship Games. "That was extremely annoying and unrealistic! Who gave this idea?!"

"Not sure." Blazefist said with a sigh.

"Sure wasn't me!" Laxtinct exclaims with a shudder. He still got bad memories.

"Come on, you gotta admit, it was still a bit awesome." Rainbow said to Shadow Dragon's group with a shrug.

"So, ignoring Indigo Zap's help means nothing? You do realize that she was there to help you and your friends for everything, don't you?" Aquastroke remarks dryly to Rainbow, reminding her of that fact.

"Aquastroke has a point. Without her, you wouldn't be so excited as before." Blazefist said in agreement.

"Touche." Rainbow remarks, seeing the point. "Well, another major good point of the film..."

"We got royalties!" Pinkie exclaims, holding up a copy of the pay stub from the director. The folks involved in the film, minus the bad guys, are given royalties for use of their characters in the film.

"Eeyup, gotta give the movie some point, it gave us money for life." Applejack remarks in agreement.

"Ugh, we will talk about this later." Shadow Dragon groans out, now isn't the time to speak of this. "Listen, we must go. Just make sure nothing flops, got it?"

Shadow Dragon turns off his screen, ending his side of the video conversation. Rarity sighs, "He isn't going to let that go, is he?"

"Not really." Fluttershy said meekly.

"Oh, hey, I got a text from Ben. Let’s see here." Rainbow Dash stated from checking her phone for any text messages & as she opens it... "WHAAAAAAT!" She lets out a yell so loud, she sounded completely shock.

That made a record scratching sound that broke everyone out of their discussion to turn to...the loud daring girl.

"What? What happened?" Derpy ask confused.

"Did the world blew up?" Bon-Bon ask, getting a confused look from Lyra. "Sorry, bad habit."

"Not good. Ben told me that his train is being gassed...wait, got a text from Yuri." Rainbow said, checking out the text from Yuri. Her eyes widen in shock. "Gah! Yuri told us that the train has been hijacked!"

"Oh no, not good!" Sunset exclaims in horror and alarm.

"Yeah, this was supposed to be a story with no battles!" Pinkie complains randomly. "Curse you VK for making these scenes!"

"Pinkie, now is not the time to be random!" Rainbow exclaims to Pinkie in annoyance. Her friends and Twilight's family is being abducted by an unknown attacker and her friend is being random!

"The major issue right now is to go off & help rescue Twilight, her family & Ben." Sunset issued off in knowing they have a serious issue to rescue their pals.

"How? They're on a train heading off to who knows where?" Flash Sentry asked in how they can even find their pals.

"I got a GPS lock on Ben's cell, all we need is some wheels!" Rainbow Dash pointed off that she can track Ben's phone, but they need fast wheels to catch up.

"Someone say they need wheels?" Then coming onto the picture was Hoboken 'Hobo' Joe that made the gang look to him. "I got an SOS message from Yuri Lowell, stating about an emergency, so if ye wanna tag along, follow me!"

"How in blazes can ye get us there?" Applejack raised an eyebrow in how they can get to where Twilight & the rest are.

"Oh yes, I know we recall you own a motorcycle, but..." Fluttershy was meekly about to say that they all can't fit on Hobo Joe's motorcycle even with a side car...

"Who said we ride a motorcycle? We'll be riding...this here beauty!" Hobo Joe revealed that he had parked nearby, a stylist rowdy Jeep, & a big heavily armored one with mountain rocket boosters, mountain gear tires, steel-rear bars, all the works in roughing it up. Another old relic of the guy having been a Secret Op for Azure Phoenix during his days as a member of the Black Apple Core Unit.

"Oh my, what a...ah, stylish vehicle!" Rarity lightly gasp in finding this thing to be...quite a surprise.

"Cool! A Rowdy's Pickup Jeep! Heavily armored up like a tank with jet thruster boosters for extra speed! Can I mount a Party Cannon on it?" Pinkie Pie issued off to say this while asking if she can also fit her party cannon to help them out.

"Don't see why not. Now come on, time we HIT de road & save ourselves de Birthday Girl!" Hobo Joe shrug off to simply say this while acknowledging that it's time they get moving.

"YEAH!" The Crusaders cheered in liking this adventure without a doubt.

Soon Hobo Joe gets inside the driver side, the rest of the Rainbooms, Crusaders, Goldie, Pinkamena, Flash & Sunset got in before the heavily armored vehicle soon drove off with max thrust speed while many of the youngsters sit tight for a wild ride. The scene begins to darken as many of the students that remain watch the rescue team, going off now...

---------------

Meanwhile, within the prison cart, all of the passengers were still under a sleep effect. Until someone opens a slide door with a mouth cover & it was revealed to be Yuri Lowell. The guy studied the scene in seeing that everyone, including his family was unconscious from the Sleeping Gas. Acting quickly, Yuri used his strength to pull Ben Mare after having put Twilight, Stealth & Nyx on him across the floor to the outside part before shutting the door. It took a while, but the four were slowly waking up.

"Ugh, where...are we?" Nyx moans from slowly waking up here.

"And why do I feel like I was dragged across something?" Ben asked this off in feeling a bit soar from what else happened to him.

"Get off me!" Stealth snapped while pushing his sister off. "Ugh, disgusting!"

"Well, you ain't a basket of roses." Twilight remarks in annoyance to Stealth.

"Believe me, it's not the worse of it." Yuri spoke off that made the trio look to see who helped them out.

"Yuri, your here! But how? We thought..." Twilight was about to ask surprise that her younger brother was here after all.

"I'll explain later, just know I got aboard, but tell me...what's happening here?" Yuri spoke off while after a while; was explained the entire case. "Brother, I didn't think on your birthday this year, you get involved with such people, Twilight." He sighs to lightly roll his eyes in having learn of what kind of trouble his sister gets into.

"Well, why not? She and her friends are targets." Stealth remarks, making Twilight frowns at him for this.

"It's not like I ask them to!" Twilight remotely stated off to say this in her own defense.

"What are we gonna do now?" Nyx asked off in what they do now afterwards.

"Simple, we need to get away before we reach an enemy base front with you as their gift." Yuri issue off to say this in how they can get away before reaching the enemy base.

"That's great & all, but there are other people here too. We can't just leave them." Ben stated a problem, they are not the only ones caught, the rest of the Sparkle Family & other innocent bystanders are aboard too.

"Don't worry, all we have to do is disconnect the cart." Yuri issue of to say this in knowing what to do here.

"How we gonna do that?" Nyx asked off to say this in what they can do.

"Not we, me...you all have to keep the passengers safe." Yuri Lowell pointed off that he's gonna be solo while the others safe guard the passengers.

"Yuri, you're not thinking about going off to face whoever was trying to abduct us on your own, are you?" Twilight narrow her eyes in lecturing her brother on what he was likely gonna do in saying one thing without mentioning the other.

"Sheesh, you sure can read others well like a book, hugh sis?" Yuri lightly shrug off his shoulders in seeing how this was going.

"Right, no problem. We just unlock this thing and nipped these guys' attempt in their butts." Stealth said in determination. Easy as pie, right?

"Um, Yuri, Stealth...I think the plan might be more complicated." Nyx pointed to notice; an energize lock on their bottom carts in which it looks ready to zap anyone.

"High-Energy Connectors. They can protect this line from attackers while shocking any hostile individuals. Whoever made this wanted to insure, the passenger cart couldn't get freed." Twilight stated off to explain who made such little things to make sure, freeing the cart of passengers was harder than it looks.

"Well, this is nice!" Stealth remarks sarcastically. "You and your pals have to be the main focus."

"Shut it, Sneaky Brat!"

"Can you access the controls Twilight?" Ben asked if maybe Twilight can access the system's controls to shut this thing down.

"Well if I can gain access to the control port, I might try to override it & help us get mom, dad & everyone to safety." Twilight explained in how she can do it; that can help them save everyone.

"So where's this access port thing?" Nyx asked in not seeing the access port in where they are.

"Most likely, on the front & we're almost 4 to 5 passenger carts away from it." Twilight pointed where the access port was, further ahead of them.

"Well, alright, hope you're ready...cause I don't think scaling on top of a moving train was on your wish list." Yuri smiled off to sarcastically tell Twilight in what they are doing, which his sister was not having plan to do something this extreme.

"Heck, I'm used to it." Stealth remarks with a smirk. "Just sign me up."

"No, you gotta stay with Twilight, make sure she doesn't get hurt. It's your birthday."

"Darn it, I hate being born on the same day as she is…"

"Let’s just hope we can get through this." Ben sighs off to say this in hoping, they can get by cause this will be something of an experience of walking on trains for a life or death situation.

Soon without any delay, Yuri & Ben climb up the first stairs, then Twilight, Stealth & Nyx were last to go. The four were gonna have to tread carefully on the roof of a moving train, cause one wrong slip & they will fall off; not a pretty picture.

--------------------------------------

At this time, Dark Engineer worked with the controls of the Forever Train in piloting it towards its destination. Then something appeared on the monitor, they were images of Cobra Commander, Destro & Baroness...

"Dark Engineer - Report." Destro spoke forth first to the one commanding the train.

"The weapon supplies is aboard, we will arrive at the weapon factory in less than 1 hour." Dark Engineer issued forth that he has the cargo the villains wanted & when he'll arrive.

"And do you have the packages..." Baroness asked forth in asking for something else.

"I do indeed, the prisoners for your little testing with a bonus addition of a few extras." Dark Engineer issued forth to say this in having also, Twilight Sparkle & the rest of the passengers for the villains to use as seen fit.

"Excellent, Cobra & the Dark Terrorist thank you for the effort." Cobra Commander exclaimed in sounding quite please.

"I was place here by Dark Curse, & I shall accomplish my destination." Dark Engineer issued forth to say this in what he was doing base on the orders he got from Dark Curse to supply Cobra with weapons.

"Remember to come in through the side port, we have yet to complete the track leading from the reactor core for transport needs." Destro issued forth to warn the engineer to come in through one location, the side port, not the main port where it leads to their reactor.

"As long as you take the long route, all's will be fine." Baroness exclaimed of wanting to avoid any messy situations.

"Until then, Cobra out!" Cobra Commander signed off from the screen at this time.

Just then, alarms were going off that another screen display was seen as the Dark Engineer noticed atop of the Prison Cart was Yuri Lowell along with the supposedly sleeping prisoners; Ben Mare, Stealth Blach, Nyx & Twilight Sparkle.

"What! They got out of the cart!" Dark Engineer exclaimed off in seeing this, how was this possible? "Well if they think they can escape to interfere, they have another thing coming." He issued forth to say this in knowing what he's gonna have to do next.

Soon the guy was typing in some codes to which the screen showed something else instead. Appearing in a hidden compartment were mech-suits design to look like Ape-Battle Fighters of a Shogun Warrior fighting types. They were yellow, blue & gray of their color plating, standing of a height of 20 feet tall, having shoulder chest pads, helmets with the design of a primate with them yellow optic eyes. While being standard creations show them as humanoids to look like Shoguns, they seem to wield powerful laser bolts from pistol in the right hands & a oval-shape shield in the left hands. They each have rocket packs on their backs to allow for fast flight agility. Their optic eyes flash up as if becoming active now.

"Units Piloting The Shogun Warriors & Shogun Warlord! Secure the prisoners! DON'T LET THEM OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!" Dark Engineer issued off in wanting those to immediately capture the escapees before they can try anything funny.

The mech-apes eyes flash as their heads turn to a direction above them of where the roof-hatch was slowly opening up. The scene goes dark now before the shine of light enters.

At the same time, Twilight, Stealth, Nyx, & Ben were carefully walking on a moving train with Yuri Lowell leading them, as he has more experience in handling such areas. Just then, something was happening ahead of them...

"Hey, up ahead! Something looks different!" Nyx issued off in noticing something strange.

Then popping out of roof hatch near the main train engine was some flying mech suits that took to the skies; signaling danger that was seen.

"Uh oh! I think we just been found out!" Ben yelps in seeing what they got here, a whole battalion of enemy mech-suits.

"I am not familiar with those." Stealth said as he got his weapon out. "Any ideas, Yuri?"

"How, Shogun Warriors...heard about these models...they're meant to overpower normal soldiers with speed, flight, strength, & blaster firepower. But only one of them is the commander of such a unit; the Shogun Warlord." Yuri explained with a serious face of who they got here.

"Yuri...I think we might have spotted the main leader!" Twilight exclaimed off to say this in noticing...out of all the yellow & blues, only one color stood out from the rest...

"Don't be partying just yet." The voice came from a pilot in the lone gray silver suit, no doubt it was the Shogun Warlord. "It's time we try out our new weapon. Let’s see if you kids can last long before going sleepy-bye. "The Shogun Warlord issued off to say this as he & the rest of the Shogun Warriors prepare for battle.

"Okay...this seems bad! What now?" Nyx exclaimed with worry, what do they do now?

"This!" Yuri Lowell issued off to aim his Shadow Gun off. "Powfruvhmm.../Kablamfruvhmm..." It fired a charged shot that imploded around the leading unit; Shogun Warlord in blinding him & the battalion with a large smoke cloud cover.

"You got him!" Ben exclaimed in seeing what Yuri did just now.

"Blinded him is more like it, follow me, we have to move away!" Yuri issued off that they need to get going here.

"But the access port is that way!" Twilight protest that they can't go backwards, they have to move onwards to free the cart from the train.

"Trust me sis, we can't fight here with many folks sleeping, one wrong hit could cause causalities, especially for mom, dad & Sparky Comet." Yuri Lowell explained to Twilight that they need to think smarter for the safety of those that would be in the way of this battle.

"Tell me about it, what do you want, the fish or the big ones?" Stealth ask his sister sternly.

Twilight was absorbing the information to learn that Yuri and Stealth were right, with the enemy's battalion blocking the front path, fighting in the middle of a cart filled with innocent people spells disaster. The group then immediately start running off to the back to try to figure out how to stand their ground on other parts of the train.

"Grrr...Cocky Little Freaks!" At that moment, Shogun Warlord had recovered from the blind smokescreen to curse what the group was doing. "AFTER THEM!" He yelled off in ordering for the chase to begin.

Soon the Shogun Warriors flew off while firing off their laser shots, Yuri provided some cover with his own gun as Twilight, Stealth, Ben & Nyx made it off the prison passenger cart & onto the enemy's carts that were all stored weaponry. The scene begins to fade out as things are surely about to heat up here...

Author's Note:

Things are heating up here, especially this chapter. Next time, more madness!