• Published 24th May 2016
  • 462 Views, 27 Comments

Hide n Seek - CreepyPie



Fluttershy who was bored one night decided to invite 2 of her friends over.

  • ...
3
 27
 462

Dark times ahead.

Vinyl Scratch was heading home, She was wandering down a alleyway when she could hear a strange sound ''Probably just a animal'' She thought. As she was making her way to the end of the alleyway. Some weird creature leaped down in front of her, it stood before her, unsure of what it was. She took out her flashlight and aimed it at the creature, what she saw, was completely horrifying.

Vinyl Scratch screamed as it took her. the sound of flesh being torn apart was heard, it was unknown what was happening.

But a eerie voice was heard ''Tasty!''

Both Fluttershy And Rainbow dash flew up the stairs to see what had happened to their friend Pinkie, Rainbow was faster then fluttershy.

Fluttershy tried to call out her friend to slow down. Soon making it up to the top and Rainbow dash was looking through the room ‘’PINKIE PIE!,Where are you?!’’ She looked through the bathroom, the closet, out the window, behind the dresser, she could not find Pinkie Pie Anywhere, Scared and Worried she came to fluttershy ‘’We Have To Find Her!’’ Fluttershy Noded and looked around slightly then asked. ‘’U-Um t-there is one other place you have not checked Rainbow!’’ ‘’What is that?’’ Said Rainbow

‘’Under the bed!’’ Right after fluttershy said that, she went to the bed and looked under it. Noticing a large hole under the bed. Rainbow Dash looked back at fluttershy, looking completely scared ‘’H-Help me, move the bed!’’ Said Rainbow. Both Rainbow Dash And Fluttershy pushed the bed out the way, it took some time, but they finally got it. Rainbow Dash looked down the hole, then turned to fluttershy ‘’We need some flashlights!’’ When they got the flashlights they headed down the hole, fluttershy was scared and felt like turning back, but she felt safe staying close by her friend.

‘’Do you think pinkie is down here?’’ Said fluttershy.

Rainbow Dash looked at Fluttershy then says ‘’Im not sure Flutters, im sure we’ll find her’’

Rainbow Dash started to walk a little faster. She was getting a bit worried that she may never see her friend again. Fluttershy kept close to Rainbow, not ever wanting to leave her side. She felt like something was stalking her, looking back a few times but finding nothing in her sight

‘’I-Im scared!’’ Said Fluttershy.

Rainbow Dash puts her hoof around Fluttershy to comfort her.

‘’Sshh It’s Alright Fluttershy, Im here for you!’’

Fluttershy nodded and walked with Rainbow Dash Further Down The hole.

End of chapter 3