• Published 24th May 2016
  • 440 Views, 14 Comments

The School For Royals and Rebels - sungeeky60



Have you ever wondered how Princess Celestia and Luna became the Rulers of Equestria. well its not a pretty tale.

  • ...
7
 14
 440

Kidnapped

In the forest primeval, A school for Royals and Rebels, two towers like twin heads, one for the Pure, one for the Wicked, Try to escape you'll always Fail, the only way out is through a Fairy Tale.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celestia and Luna where getting ready for a nice long night of sleeping since they had been practising how to be princess. The Great and Powerful Wizard himself, Starswirl The Bearded, was their mentor for Ruling Equestria one day. Celestial had finished getting ready for bed but Luna was just staring out the window into her night sky.

"Hey Luna are you okay?" Celestial asked seeing the sad expression on her sisters face.
Luna Looked at her.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine." She lied "Tia I want to see the rest of the Equestria, it's magic, it's mystery and everything it has to offer for a future princess. Oh how I wish there was a way I could see it."
Luna started at floor and walked over to her bed and lied down to sleep.
Celestial thought about what her younger sister had said, she shook this thought off since it as getting late. She got commemorative on her bed and fell sound asleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the two slept, just outside a creature, a master of some sort was watching them content lay while walking up to the window of the Pruncesses bedroom.
In a matter of seconds he opened a brown sack and crashed through the Window making a terrifing shatter and the Youngs mare woke up to see this creature, in a second he scooped them both up forcefully in the sack and tied the not and set off for as create place where no matter how many times you try to escape, the only way to escape is through a fairy tale.

Celestia was panicking from inside the sack while Luna was watching her big sister be a stupid head..

"Celestia." Luna said waiting for a her sister to stop. Celestia kept screaming.

"CELESTIA LISTEN TO ME!" Luna shouted as loud as she could. Celestia stopped screaming and calmed down.

"Thank you." Luna said relived and continued "Look Tia I don't know where this stallion is taking us but I have a bad feeling about."

Suddenly a chill went through them both. Then the not of the sack untied and a brittle hoof came in, the two mares backed away from it, the hoof then gave up.
Out of nowhere the sack tipped and girls tried their best to hold on but the sack was getting shaken, they fell right in front of a half and half Gate, one side was colourful the other dark and shrivelled. Then sign in the middle of the both sides of colours. It said:

'The School For Royals And Rebels'

'Try to escape, you'll always fail, the only way out is through a Fairy tale'
The two sisters looked at each other with fear in each other's eyes, they gulped as they both opened these gates to 'The School For Royals and Rebels.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Celestia was the first to break the silence after they found a little shelter shaped rock and made fire.

"So Luna what should we do now?" Luna looked at her with tiredness in her eyes

"I don't know Tia Why don't YOU Think of something to do because I DO ALL THE THINKING AROUND HERE AND I HATE IT AND I WANT TO GO HOME AND IM GOING TO GO TO THAT SCHOOL FOR REBELS WHERE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO STOP ME GOODBYE!!" Luna Shouted with all her might as she flew to the tower for Rebels,
Clestia was chasing after her and seeing the Darkness in her sisters heart growing and growing and she. Looked at he other Tower, it was colourful and it was called the tower for Royals and there was one thing Celestia was and that was a Royal.

Luna's heart was Raging with anger at Celestia.

"Why can't Celstia think of the ideas she IS the big sister any way, why couldn't she .... Just GO AWAY!!" Screamed Luna.
She thought this was just anger towards her sister but deep within Lunas heart it was getting darker and darker, once it becomes black as night she will turn, she will turn into Everyponies worst Nightmare and no pony would ever want that to come. Won't they?

Celestia watched as her sister made her way to the school for Rebels, while she Celestia her self was heading towards a colourful school named the school for Royals. As Celestia walked into the Catsle grounds she saw mares and Stallions. She saw that most of the mares where dressed up in a formal gown, the stallions wore leather uniform that they looked proud in, before Celestia could walk in any further one of the unicorn Mares with a navy blue, pink and purple mane and a lavender coat, started talking to Celestia.
"Omg omg omg OMG, a real Alicorn, the school has NEVER had an Alicorn here for a very long time, any way aside from my name is Twilight and I'm a Princess in training and I'm hoping to find my prince. What about you, what's your name stranger?" Twilight asked

"My name is Celestia and I think I'm a princess in Training I don't know I'm just new here and do you think you could help me get round here?" Celestia answer happily.
Twilight looked stunned but shocked the look off her face and answered Celestia question.
"Well I'd be happy to show you around and I was supposed to give this to you." She handed a peice of paper and a saddle bag to Celestia.

"The paper is your schedule and the bag is for books and makeup and more stuff that are lady like."
Twilight began showing Celestia around the Castle and once they reached to Celestia dorm room she immediately collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

Luna got a tour by a wolf and she was put in a dorm room with witches but she didn't care she just got on her bed and had a little nap.
Her dream wasn't so pleasant, a creature of the night came to her in her dream and gave her a little lecture.

"My, my, my, Luna your heart is turning dark which means I will be coming and once you turn nothing will stop you from getting Revenge on your petty big sister Celestia!"
Shouted the creature of darkness and with that Luna awoke from her sleep with a scream and her roommates started laughing there heads off.

Author's Note:

This is my second story and this is inspired by the book series by Soman Chainani called 'The school for good and evil' I hoped you enjoyed reading the first chapter And if there is anything you would like me to know just telling me in the comments.