• Published 2nd May 2016
  • 241 Views, 0 Comments

One shots - Flutterbat276



Just some one shots (transferred from Wattpad to here)

  • ...
 0
 241

Dear Mom and Dad (Sad Applejack)

Dear mom and dad,
It's me, Applejack. I guess y'all haven't gotten my letters, seein' as how y'all haven't sent anything back. Applebloom and the rest of the crusaders get their cutiemarks here recently and she's made herself a new friend at a dance class. The orchard's doin' okay. Now that my friends help me every year for the harvest, it's been a lot easier and faster gettin' these apples to market fresher than ever! I hope y'all are doin' alright. I haven't seen hide nor hair outta ya since Applebloom was just a foal. If you can hear me, give me a sign. I miss ya. Applebloom misses ya. Big Mac misses ya. Granny misses ya. The farm has just been a tad more empty than it used to be when I was a filly without ya. I love y'all so much and I hope that where y'all are now is as perfect as the freshest Zap Apple jam and pie we could ever fix! Maybe more so. Well, time to tuck Applebloom in for the night. Talk to ya soon.
-Applejack

Applejack stood up from the window sill in her room. A tear streamed down her cheek as she started to walk off towards Applebloom's room. She grabbed a book along the way. Her favorite book to be exact. Red Riding Hoof was the go-to book for Applebloom.

"Howdy lil' sis! Ready for Red Ridin' Hoof?" Applejack asked, masking her sadness. Applebloom was smarter than that.

"AJ? Somethin' on your mind?" She asked. Applejack looked down after setting the book on her sister's bed.

"Nothin' important sis. Now, let's read the story, alright?" Applejack said, opening the book.

"Can I hear a different story, AJ?" Applebloom asked.

"Okay? What story do you wanna hear this time?" Applejack asked, closing the book.

"How bout the story of mom and dad? What happened to em?" Applebloom asked, curiosity in her voice. Applejack's breath hitched.

"A-Applebloom. I don't wanna tell that story tonight. Maybe another time, sis?" Applejack said. Applebloom looked down.

"Alright," she said. Applejack looked at her sister.

"It's just...hard on me lil' sis. Hard to talk about mom and dad. It brings back some painful memories. I hope you understand," Applejack said. Applebloom nodded.

"It's alright AJ. If you don't wanna talk about it, I'll respect that," she said, smiling at Applejack. Applejack smiled back.

"Now, let's read Red Ridin' Hoof," she said. Applebloom nodded and snuggled into her blanket.

Author's Note:

Sad AJ ;-; :ajsleepy: