• Member Since 17th Jun, 2015
  • offline last seen Jun 21st, 2020

Solaris Hemera


Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy. (Awesome Avatar by Rain-Gear. It's my favourite mlp fan art.) Source: http://rain-gear.deviantart.com/art/Flares-551497981

T
Source

When a strange plague hits the rest of Equestria, a pony records her experiences.


She lasts 50 days after the apocalypse.


















Figured Starlight Glimmer needed a horror fic.

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 10 )

Maybe I'm just using you to keep my sanity.

Starlight, I hate to break it to you, but if it's only three days in and you're already using inanimate objects for social interaction you really didn't have much to begin with.

I killed Dash.

Ummm....

Now she seems to move at the speed of light

No, no you didn't. You're a ghost now, sorry.

At least I knew how to take down a Red-eyed now.

The same way you take down literally anything else, who would have thought?

Her liver tasted particularly good, Iron and all.

Fucks sake Starlight, you're a goddamn horse, just eat the fucking grass if you're that starved!

It's you, isn't it? You're causing this. You dare split my consciousness, and then leave me like this? How dare you. I trusted you.

Yeah, the author kinda fucked you up a bit.

As the monsters ambled away, anypony in the scene would have realised that the book had vanished too.

That's it? That's the cause of all this? Magic book? Twilight fucking up a spell might be overplayed to the point of ridiculousness but at least it's a valid explanation. But book she found in the trash?

7216767

...I can't believe I forgot about the bucking grass.

Anyway, Thanks for the comments! I lol'd pretty hard after reading them.

7217093

You could say the roving feral hordes are a disincentive to going outside. She realizes she was kinda trapped and couldn't get out. Well, at least for that reason.

Granted, she could actually teleport. But then again, Starlight lost it pretty quickly so and we're sane and she's not.

7217093

You could say the roving feral hordes are a disincentive to going outside. She realizes she was kinda trapped and couldn't get out. Well, at least for that reason.

Granted, she could actually teleport. But then again, Starlight lost it pretty quickly. Hindsight is 50/50 when we're sane and she's not.

I quite enjoyed the read. Good job Solaris. Thumbs up and I encourage anyone reading the comments to read the story.

7217743
7217755
Thanks! Guess that works too!

Glad that you liked the story.

7224010

Thanks so much! It was intended

Oh, it actually IS the book.
Who knew?

*starts purging every red book in existence in a global literary cleansing bonfire*

That seemed like something out of Splatterhouse.

Login or register to comment