• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 1,611 Views, 36 Comments

Banana Slamma!!! - pinkfloydpig



Now this is the law of the jungle, As old and as true as the sky, The ones that shall keep it may prosper, But the ones who touch Donkey Kong's banana hoard must die! ~ Wiz & Boomstick of DEATH BATTLE!

  • ...
1
 36
 1,611

Chapter 3

"I think we lost'em!" Applejack said, beginning to relax as the group ran. After the ape found Pinkie with one of his bananas, Twilight put herself between the two and quickly flashed a bright light, blinding the ape just long enough for them to escape. And now here they are, running through the Everfree Forest while occasionally looking behind them just in case Kong was following close behind them.

Believing they have put enough distance from Kong, the girls slowed their pace from a panicked sprint to a light canter. The girls stop dead in there tracks as a large animal leapt from the bushes infront of them. A manticore.

The beast circled the group, trying to decide who would make an easy meal before taking a stance. Rumblings nearby had the beast lose interest in it's meal and turn towards the noise in confusion. The girls could only stare as Kong burst into the scene and on top of the surprised manticore, pummeling the beast relentlessly.

"Quick! This way!" Twilight says, leading the girls away from the gorilla while it was distracted.

Twilight stopped her running, prompting the others stop behind her. "Do you hear that?" She said to them.

"I don't hear anything." Rainbow said before being shushed by Twilight. As the girls waited, a faint whistle made itself known.

"The train!" Pinkie exclaimed in glee

"We're almost out of the forest. Hurry!" Twilight says, and with that, the girls quickened their pace. The forests canopy became thinner as they passed and eventually they stumbled upon the train chugging along the tracks. Wasting no time, the girls hurriedly jump onto one of the passenger cars. breathing heavily as the occupants looked upon them all in surprise.

"Is that-?"

"It is!"

"But why are they-? Sh-shouldn't they be-?" The passengers mumbled amoungst themselves, nervousness etched across many of there faces. A quick look over, and the girls understood why the ponies where looking at them all uneasy. They'd be just as shocked if 6 disheveled mares came from the back of a moving train.

"It's alright everypony!" Twilight addressed to passengers, after a quick breather. "There is nothing to worry about!"

"We should be safe now." Twilight turned to the girls, and with that took a seat and began to relax. After a few minutes of silence, an uneasy feeling began to creep within the girls.

"Girls?" Applejack began, gaining her friends attention. "Are any of y'all having a bad feeling about this? Cause I know I sure am."

As she was saying this, the crowds mumbling seemed to get louder. Paying attention to them, Twilight noticed that all the occupants, save her friends, where staring at them with a look of trepidation. She began to question this. Why, she was pretty sure she had seen a couple of these ponies just the other day in Ponyville!

"Now!" One of the occupants shouted, shaking her out of her thoughts. Before she could say or do anything, the passengers where engulfed in green flames. Soon, they where replaced with black insectoid-like ponies with blue eyes and bared fangs.

"Changelings!" was all Twilight could get out before the changelings took action and quickly lunged at the girls.


Twilight awoke after hearing some form of struggling next to her. Taking note that the train had stopped, she looked towards the source of the commotion and found her friends, as well as herself, imprisoned in some green goo, struggling to get free.

"Well, isn't this a surprise!" The girls stopped as they heard chuckling. A tall and regel looking changeling walked towards them, pure satisfaction was seen across her face as she chuckled, looking upon the girls in there current predicament.

"Chrysalis!" Twilight growled, struggling even more now as the changeling queen appeared before them.

"I was planning on infiltrating Canterlot a second time while you where away," The Changeling Queen began, "But, having you as my prisoners works just as well!"

"Let us go you witch!" Rainbow shouted, re-doubling her efforts on breaking free, much to the amusement of the bugs.

"No." The queen said simply, enjoying them struggling to break free from there imprisonment. "Oh, this will be perfect!" she chuckled, menacingly.

"With you lot out of the way, I can finally take over and harvest all the love! Nothing can stop me now!" She laughed maniacally, her changelings following suit.

A changeling crashing through the window had silenced the queen and surprised all occupants in the passenger car. She walked over to it, taking note of it's battered and beaten form.

"Drone." She began sternly as the changeling was struggling to stay awake. "Who did this to you?"

Before she could get an answer, another loud crash had the occupants jump in fright. Looking towards the source of the noise, Chrysalis had found another injured changeling, unconscious from the impact. Looking through the new hole the changeling had made. Chrysalis could only stare in disbelief.

A behemoth of an ape was heading towards the train with a look of anger on its face as her changeling drones tried to subdue it. The key word being tried. She watched as her changelings that where inside the train with her charged towards the ape. It made little effort in dealing with there attempt at being reinforcements as it punched and swatted away any drone that dared to cross it. She took note that the ape seemed to be trying to get at the train.

"Kong!" the shout shook the queen out of her stupor and towards the prisoners. Dread was seen across their faces and she felt the fear they had for it once they realized what it was that seemed to be attempting to rescue them. "A friend of yours?"

"That aint no friend!" Aj spoke for the girls.

"An enemy, then." The Queen smirked

"Yeah, well that enemy is making mince meat out of your boys!" Rainbow snarled. Chrysalis frowned at this. Turning toward her drones, they stood stock still, ready for their queens command.

"Keep watch of the prisoners." she ordered before turning her attention back to the gorilla with narrowed eyes.

"I will deal with this!" And with that, she charged into the fray.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait guys. Was suffering from writers block.

...That and I was also kinda messing the previous two chapters. :twilightblush: