• Published 2nd May 2016
  • 4,896 Views, 47 Comments

Thomas goes to Equestria - Even Evil Has Standards



Based on the fanfic "Thomas Leaves Sodor". Only this time he doesn't go to Brighton.

  • ...
13
 47
 4,896

Chapter 13b Second Ending

Thomas was taking to Canterlot where he was confined to a bed for several days. Twilight and Percy stood by his side almost everyday. They only left when they had to go, when they had to eat, or when they had to sleep. Although in their cases, eating and sleeping were debatable. Percy would eat slowly while Twilight would select something that didn't appease her and then leave halfway through dinner without even touching it. Percy would go to bed, but would fall asleep hours into the morning pass midnight while barely slept at all, due to nightmares of Thomas dying or relapsing.

One morning, Thomas shifted in his bed until he woke up to find "Celestia?"

The white alicorn nodded, "yes, I am here."

"Thomas!" Percy rushed in.

"Percy!"

"Bless you, you're awake!" The two tackled each other in an embrace.

Celestia smiled, "he and Twilight have hardly left your side."

Just as Thomas was comprehending what she said, the princess became blurs of bright pink and emerald green.

"THOMAS! YOU'RE BACK!" Pinkie Pie must've taught Emily how to do bear hugs because Thomas couldn't breathe.

He became startled by 2 roars that turned out to be Gordon and James banging their hooves against the floor. Then Henry and Toby joined the others in jumping on the bed.

"Edward!" cried Thomas. Sure enough, the blue unicorn was there, laughing like Ian McKellen.

Applejack whooped and waved while Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash did a little dance. Rarity was about to join in when she noticed Twilight walking away, her head hung low. "Why Twilight, whatever is the matter?"

Twilight sighed, "he's getting better."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"He'll be going away soon. And he won't be here. So soon after we confessed."

"Well, at least you confessed darling. And no pony could ask more, considering the circumstances."

Twilight said nothing and headed back to her room. "Poor dear," said Rarity and went to join the festivities. As for Twilight, she plopped onto her bed and sobbed into the pillow. A short while later, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked up to see Thomas. He pulled her into a hug and she sobbed into his chest.

"Rarity told me everything."

She sniffled, "I'm really going to miss you."

Thomas said nothing, for he had an idea...

THE NEXT DAY

"I know it's late sir, but I'm-"

"Don't worry Thomas. I'll listen to the full story from now on."

Celestia had shown Thomas the message mirror and he was now on the line with Sir Topham Hatt. Ergo, the exchange from the last ending had already happened.

"So can we expect you back, Thomas?"

"Actually, sir I have a request..."

LATER

The friends met at the buffers. Twilight tackled Thomas in a hug. "I just wish I could visit your island."

Thomas held up her chin. "Twilight?"

"Yes?"

"Wish granted."

Before she knew it, Twilight was hanging onto him as he leaped into the buffers.

SODOR-WEST COUNTRYSIDE

Sir Topham Hatt waited by the buffers. Soon there was a flash and two engines appeared: Thomas and a LSMWR... LWMR... whatever it's called... M7. She had a purple livery with a strange picture on her bunker.

"Thomas! Welcome back! And who is this?"

"This is Twilight. Twilight, this is my superior and controller, Sir Topham Hatt."

"Hello sir," said Twilight shyly.

They would've said more except that Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Emily, and Toby burst from the buffers. It got a little bumpy from there.

Sir Topham Hatt laughed. "Well, let's get to the Steamworks before anything else happens."

Twilight's time on Sodor was memorable, even if she couldn't use magic. The trucks behaved surprisingly well. She worked with the others and became fast friends with every engine on Sodor. She even helped Diesel out of a jam and done a great job for a firstie.

"Never mind her, what about me?" demanded Diesel.

As daylight ended, Thomas noticed something. "Where's Percy?"

He didn't notice three engines slide from the shadows: a bright yellow one of Ashima's class, a bright violet one of Gina's class, and a sky blue one of Frieda's class. They smirked and sang in a quiet, sinister tone:

"Here ends the story."

EQUESTRIA

Actually, it ends in Sugarcube Corner. Apparently, the place had a secret room full of staircases discovered by Percy and Pinkie Pie. They were jamming and rapping it out on those things.

"Going up the stairs and going down the stairs.

Going up the stairs and going down the stairs.

And a goin' up the sideways stairs."