• Published 13th Feb 2016
  • 293 Views, 2 Comments

Snowy Days - The Rarity



Story about Indigo and Sunny and their friends.

  • ...
 2
 293

Chapter 1

It was silent night at Indigo's house, soon snow began to fall to the ground and the Indigo's house.

''Sunny wake up!'' Indigo said.

She grabbed Sunny and dragged her near the forest.

''I want go to on adventure...'' Indigo said to Sunny.

They went to the forest surrounded by trees and animals who lived here.

''Indigo I wanna go home...'' Sunny said.

Indigo didn't said nothing to her and than she rushed to the forest leaving Sunny behind her. Sunny went home to the bed and watch TV she don't even think about Indigo Zap.

Indigo rushed deeper and deeper to the forest she wanted to reach the end but...there was no END!

Tears started to falling dawn when Indigo lost in the forest she screamed for help but no one answered her.

Then Indigo took her phone and tried to call Sunny...

After some tries battery discharged. Indigo didn't know what to do: Go deeper to the forest or try to find the way out?

After some hours Indigo find the way out and headed to the Sunny house. Sunny was not here she didn't left any letter or something to help Indigo find out where she is or with she was.

Author's Note:

My first story....