• Published 18th Jan 2017
  • 378 Views, 2 Comments

Legend of the Nine Elements 2:Invasion of the cow snatchers - SuperiorSpiderpup45



after seeing a new sci-fi horror play put on in ponyville Applebloom notices a strange light in the sky......

  • ...
 2
 378

Prolonge

The Golden Oak Library lay in ruins. The land around Ponyville was torn and ripped up.

Tirak stood facing the Small lavender Alicorn know as Twilight Sparkle. "It appears that we are at an impasse." Tirak said to her. "How about a trade, Princess Twilight?" He snapped his fingers and Twilight's friends; Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Discord appeared in bubbles floating around his head. "Their release for all the Alicorn Magic in Equestria!"

"Don't Do it!! NO! Don't!" Her friends cried from their bubbles.

"What's it gonna be, Princess?"

"No way!" A voice cried out as a sudden Tornado Appeared and whipped Twilights friends away from Tirak.

"What is this!?" Tirak cried as blast of hurricane force wind blasted him away.

Twister Slash, A grey stallion with a red and black mane, landed next to Twilight. "Ready to show this pest what we're made of?!"

"Yeah!" Twilight closed her eyes her horn ignited as she cast the spell that activated the elements of harmony.

"Yah may ha' drained our magic but you can't drain our friendship!" AppleJack said as she raised into the air.

"You're going down ugly!" Rainbow Dash yelled .

"You'll pay for messing my mane up you ruffian!" Rarity roared at Tirak.

"Yeah and wait until we zap you with the new graphics from our upcoming movie!!' Pinkie cried, causing everyone to look at her in a weird way. "What?" She asked unaware of how strange she had just sounded.

"Can we um use the elements now?" Fluttershy asked.

"Sure!" Pinkie said smiling.

The seven friends glowed as a rainbow beam shot out of their innermost beings. Tirak leaped out of the way just barely missing the rainbow light. "You missed Princess!" he yelled as Twilight watched the rainbow beam curve and come back at him.

"Did we?" she asked as the light blasted into tirak causing him to shrink and teleport to tatarus.

The magic of Equestria returned to it's inhabitants and the seven friends relaxed as they walked back to ponyville.

"I still can't believe the library is gone." Twilight said sighing deeply.

Twister nuzzled her cheek. "Hey it'll be okay. maybe with a little magic we can fix it."

The two of them stopped at the remains of the Golden Oak, the others returned to their homes to check on their family.

"I'm afraid no magic will undo this damage." Princess Celestia said as she landed next to them.

"Oh the elements also returned the alicorn magic good....." Twilight said softly.

"But I believe a princess who could achieve defeating Tirak does deserve her own palace." Celestia's horn glowed and on the outskirts of ponyville a huge crystal like castle appeared out of the earth.

Twister and Twilight watched in amazement. "I'm sure the castle Library will have most every book you lost today. And I will provide a staff for the kitchen and if you wish garden very soon."

She spread her wings and took flight.

Tears streamed down Twilight face. "How does she know? Every time she's always there."

"I guess that's why she's in charge." Twister said. "I must not be easy running a kingdom. C'mon let's go get you settled im your new castle, my Princess."

The two of them walked into the castle. Not know the great danger that they very soon would be facing.....

Author's Note:

OOOOH I cliffhangered you guys last time and looks like this prologue is just as bad as the epilogue to the first LOTNE story.

You're lucky I decided to put out both the prologue and the 1st chapter together. :derpytongue2: