• Published 9th Feb 2016
  • 462 Views, 9 Comments

Equestria: the Land of Acceptance - Tracelander



What happens when an ordinary woman gets sweeped off to Equestria? Will she stay? What will her life be like?

  • ...
6
 9
 462

Chaper Two

Discord clapped his hands together and while everything turn white I waited patiently for it to stop. When in just a second everything started turning back to color we were standing in a hallway in front of a large room with guards standing in front of the double doors. I could hear laughter coming from the inside of the room in front of me. The guards jumped as the white flash of light started to fade and drew their swords but releaxed when they saw Discord as he often teleported in at that time of day for it was dinnertime and the nobles had just gotten seated.
Discord turned to me and said " I bet Tia and Lulu are in there right now you just sit here and I'll go find them." And with that he teleported away leaving me looking at the guards and asking them
"The Princesses aren't in there are they?"
The guards answered "No but they will be joining the nobles in just a few moments"
"Thank you, Sirs. I shall wait for them." I sat and waited for just a few minutes and then I heard footsteps-or is it hoofsteps? I guess it would be hoofsteps.- coming down the hallway towards me and the guards. The guards snapped to attention and as I turned around I saw why, The Princesses walked towards us looking regal and not to be bothered I quickly stood up and bowed low as they walked up to me.
Celestia looked at me and said "Who are you, My Little Pony?"
I answered "My name is StarFlower. May I speak with you and your sister in private please? I have a very important story that I must tell you and it seems like Discord has ditched me to tell you my story alone."Come this way Miss StarFlower. There is a room over here that we can talk."
"Thank you your Highnesses!" We walked into a small sitting room off of the hallway and it was furnished with a few couches and a table. As Luna and I settled on two of the couches, Celestia ordered some food and drinks to be brought to us.
"Now then Miss StarFlower please tell us your story." Celestia smiled as she sat upon the couch across from me.
"Could you please put a sound proof spell on this room?"
At that Celestia looked surprised "Why?" She asked.
"Because of my story I feel as if it would be a danger to anyone who over hears"
Celestia frowned but obliged me and said "Now is there anything else before you start?"
"No. Thank you," I took a deep breath and started, "I am not from here I'm not from Cantorlot nor even from this dimension. I am what is called a human. I have hands and fingers and feet and toes. I am 23 years old and I lived in a small apartment. The reason I am here is that for the past few months I've had a feeling that someone was watching me just a little while ago I found out who. It was Discord. He then brought me here to Equestria. As you see here I am an earth pony but that is only because of a spell he put upon me. I am actually a Alicorn."
Celestia and Luna stared at me in surprise just as the door was knocked on.
Celestia tore her gaze from me to the door calling "Come in!"
The door opened and a earth mare with a bright yellow mane, a dark orange coat, and a cutie mark of a pastry with what looked like orange peelings sprinkled on top entered with a trolley of food and tea pots and tea cups. "Ah, Orange Pastry. Thank you so much for delivering this food to us."
"Your welcome Your Highnesses. Would you like anything else?"
"No. You may leave now."
Orange Pastry left the room and Celestia turned back to me and levitated a plate in front of me and one in front of Luna and one for herself. She levatated food upon the plates and started to eat without a word. I looked at Luna who shook her head at her sister and then looked at me and said "Did Discord change you into an alicorn?"
"No. He was more surprised that I was that I was an alicorn!" at those words Luna lapsed into silence. I looked between them and asked "May I stay?"
Both Luna and Celestia looked up at me in surprise saying in unison "Of course you can if you want to."
I sighed in relief "Yes I want to but where shall I stay? and I will need someone to teach me magic."
Celestia smiled "Since you are a princess you may stay here and I shall teach you magic." I bit my lip and spoke up saying "I'm a night owl I'm not good at waking up early in the morning and going to sleep early. Could I become Luna's student?"
Celestia smiled again and replied "What do you think, Luna?"
Luna's eyes had lit up and started nodding enthusiastically and I smiled happily and started digging into my food.