• Published 13th Feb 2016
  • 181 Views, 6 Comments

Mirror Image - Libria



There is chaos when Twilight goes through the mirror for the human world, but gets stuck in a dark world that she can't get out of. But is it really so bad?

  • ...
 6
 181

3. Looking

Twilight looked around frantically and gulped. The portal was gone and she had no idea where she was. Then she frowned.

"So if the portal to here was in Canterlot, in Princess Celestia's palace, then it only makes sense for the portal back to be there, too!" She looked up at Canterlot. She hadn't looked at it when she came through the portal in the first place, but it no longer surprised her that it was made of black crystal, with sharp pointed spires.

For a second she wondered if the Celestia in this world was as evil as she looked on the posters, and if she wanted to find out, but she decided not to think about that, and began to trot towards where the train station normally would be.

***

The ponies watched as Princess Celestia studied the mirror.

"I honestly don't know what happened. Spike, tell me again what happened before the mirror rejected you."

Spike looked down. "You know that I didn't see much. I went into the mirror with Twilight, all I saw was black and Twilight, and then Twilight kept going while it spat me out and knocked me unconscious. I don't remember a lot."

Princess Luna came flying back in. "I searched all of Ponyville and the castle's walls, but I couldn't find anything wrong with them."

Princess Cadence flew in a moment later. "I asked several ponies if they had seen anything strange, but none of them had."

"I suppose that we can assume that Princess Twilight has not gone to Canterlot High School at all, as all of the other times she has been there, both she and Spike went through, and they described the portal as having swirling, colored lights." said Celestia.

The ponies sighed. Then Applejack had an idea. "Hey! What if somepony tried to get through to Twilight! Ah mean, it's not like the portal coulda jus' disappeared."

Princess Celestia nodded. "We shall do that. Which of you wants to step up and save Twilight?"

"I will!" They all called at once.

"Very well. You shall all go to save Twilight. Go now, for the sooner Twilight is back, the sooner Equestria has it's princess back. I just hope it lets you in."

Once the ponies had packed a few necessities into their saddle bags, Rarity's bag being so full that she could hardly carry it, they stood together across the room from the front of the mirror.

Fluttershy gulped. "On second thought, maybe we should just all go back..."

Pinkie Pie was grinning madly. "Come on, ponies, let's go save Twilight!!"

"Pinkie's right. Y'all just need to pull yaself together, an' let's get goin'." Applejack said.

"Three two one go!" Rainbow Dash yelled, before they were ready, and shot towards the portal. The others quickly recovered and sped after her.

The closed portal felt like a concrete wall as they hit it.

Author's Note:

"We shall do that. Which of you want to step up and save Twilight?"

Trollestia has arrived... :trollestia:

Comments ( 4 )

So... when do the evil versions of the mane six appear?

6970365

Actually, I wasn't planning on that, but it's a really good idea. Ok if I use it? :twilightsmile:

Thanks!:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment