• Published 4th Apr 2016
  • 1,401 Views, 5 Comments

Dangerous observer. - TripleSNazi



One human will be forced to explore the unexplored. He shall discover, he shall learn and most importantly, he shall understand. But as soon as the father of understanding stops guiding him, he's gonna have to make some decisions...hard ones.

  • ...
7
 5
 1,401

Shiv-ery contact

Author's Note:

I know that this kind of fics are getting old but I just really wanted at least one more fic like this out there, still I am going to give the originality in future chapters. It does need some serious editing and I will try to find an editor as soon as possible. Finding one has been proven difficult if you guys could help that would be awesome. Please be patient and don't rate the fiction while it's not on it's best form. :heart:

You can hear the lyrics of the song that I have partially written and modified here.

"I just digged my own fucking grave"- Jacob thought to himself as paranoia was getting the better of him.
"Those damn kids are gonna be the death of me, this whole fucking place is gonna be the death of me. What is this place? FUCK THIS PLACE!"- the last thought was powerful enough to escape Jacobs mind and get out as a shout...and action.

BANG*
BANG*
BANG*

*shoulder hurts so this reality had to be real (Shooting a sniper rifle of this caliber without a firm grip is not going to absorb the recoil, just the exoskeleton will some of it)
*sits on the side of the road beside a tree

"If I don't get answers ASAP I'm going to lose it"-Jacob thought to himself while taking a moment to relax.
*reloads the sniper rifle slowly.
*reloads his pistol slowly. (When Jacob shot the Wonderbolt he did not reload because that would cause the shell of the bullet jump out and that meant leaving alien proof, he took the shells of all the bullets he fired and kept them)
*turns off the googles
*realizes that he is surrounded by some kind of blue flowers
"These are actually some really beautiful flowers, they are helping me relax."-Jacob seem to just be enjoining this moment for some reason. Quiet...without a care in the world even if just for one moment.
*cloak deactivates
"What the?...Fuck...Fuck...Fuck"-It took a moment for Jacob to let the truth sink in as he was constantly swearing in his mind.

The exoskeleton's power cells ran out of energy hours ago, the only thing that was keeping it running was the solar energy gathered by the cloak. But now night has fallen and until morning there would be no exoskeleton. Jacob's sniper rifle is a very heavy sniper rifle that without the exoskeleton's support movement would turn into a rather difficult task not to mention that he is now completely visible, but now darkness it's his new camouflage...still that didn't t make it a better one. Jacob needs to move and fast because he has attracted a lot of attention with those gun shots. As soon as he was ready to get the hell out of there...

"What do you do?Those flowers are poisonous to you."-a voice was heard coming from one side of the road that was also one of Jacob's sides.(I dont make a good zagora)

Jacob turned his head just to see one of those aliens with a black and white fur barely visible by the cloth that was wearing that made her look like a freaking assassin, speaking of whitch had her muzzle covered by the very cloth she was wearing while also caring some things on her back that Jacob did not have the time to identify. The apparently adult alien didn't seem to be armed, nor had wings ,nor the horn in the head but in Jacobs point of view she was charging for him and that was threatening enough. Jacob's gas mask made him immune to poison joke, something our alien here did not know or even notice it in the darkness of night.

No time to pull out any gun and just a knife before collision , that same collision that got him out of the area of those flowers. It did not take long for Zagora to realize that whoever she tried to save was hostile and not what she expected. While they where both on the ground Jacob took the chance and got on top of Zagora while trying to stab the alien with his ballistic knife. The alien seemed to fight back as she stopped Jacob's knife mid-way pointing at ther throat. Using her hands to do so Zagora was struggling as both weight and strength of the stranger she could not identify what it was, were pushing down on her throat.

"Die"-was what Zagora heard coming from the strange thing that was trying to kill her, the voice sounded horrifically evil and filled with hatred but somehow muttered from everything that was covering it's face.

Zagora being the race she is used her strength to escape the situation, she was very surprised that it was working however because if whatever was attacking her was a stallion that did not appear to have a horn or wings should have overpowered her. All zagora could make out of the alien was probably a unicorn stallion that had lost his horn and muzzle that would somehow explain what was covering his face and his weak physical strength. Even a pegasai, changeling or gryphon should have been stronger than...than this.

"It's...It's stronger than me"- Jacob thought to himself as fear seem to become present in his mind, while he was trying to rationalize the situation.
The alien was an adult ok but she appeared be female and much weaker then the strength she was performing. Jacob realized that he was losing control upon his knife and that previously was pointing to her neck now was pointing at her shoulder. Jacob reacted fast and pushed the button of the knife to make the blade of it lunch forward.

The blade penetrated thought her shoulder almost at the point that it was no longer visible. The alien seemed surprised from the knife's property as much as all her strength seemed to leave her for the moment since she got hit by the blade. Jacob grabbed the fastest thing he could on his gear....yet an another ballistic knife, with the attempt to finish it. With her left arm now incapacitated Zagora now was struggling with only the right arm.

"DIE"-Jacob said while struggling again to bring an end to it.

"She's stronger than me even with one fucking arm"-Jacob thought as he did not believe what he was witnessing. For a moment it felt like a fucking dream when you couldn't hurt somebody. Still the dream seemed to become a reality when Jacob tried to pull the same trick once more but failing because a of a hit between the two...legs. Lucky for him there was not a big gap between the um...(You know what I am saying)
or else with the strength these aliens seem to poses Jacob would have completely lost them... (You know what I am talking about) The pain made Jacob furious.

"Agrh...YOU BITCH"-Jacob said while on an attempt to recover as fast as possible, but noticing that for the moment that remained an impossibility so he tried to fight back. Jacob pulled out his pistol and as soon as he aimed up the alien was out of sight, out of instinct he check behind his back just to see nothing there but darkness. Realizing that the alien had fled and apparently dropped something in front of him that Jacob recognized as a potion, that apparently was used for recovery if not anything else. Jacob took his sniper rifle and activated his googles in infrared, looking around he saw the alien runing away.

"YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME"-Jacob shouted in the direction she was fleeing.He got on the prone position aimed with the sniper rifle and...

BANG*-echoing...
Silence*

Deactivated infrared*
Activates Night-Vision*
(If you would shoot a human at his thorax or abdomen / chest or stomach with an anti-materialistic bullet of this caliber the bullet would rip the human in half)
(Jacob was using infrared googles that are good for detecting organisms/heat but not things such as trees or rocks that just happened to be on the way of the bullet while going for Zagora's chest, the bullet penetrated through a rock and a couple of trees which slowed the bullet and changed it's trajectory. The bullet ended up much lower and more into the right. Leaving Zagora injured with a gutshot

Jacob just realized what he had done, no longer furious he could think straight.He just killed what would have been categorized as a civilian and that it had attempt to help him by putting him out a danger that he might have not even been aware of. Jacob could not find a reason why he did what he just did. Jacob did it out of instinct because in his mind the only person that can't bring you problems is a dead person, but he refused to admit that even sub-concisely. Jacob rationalized it as self-defense and furry but he himself did not believe it.

Hoping that he did not kill her ,Jacob went to look if she was still alive and if it had what it takes to survive. When he finally reached Zagora he was surprised how far she was considering the short amount of time she had achieve this distance. During the way he saw what the damage the bullet had caused to the trees and rock, rising his hopes up. Jacob found Zagora laying on the ground with an another empty potion in her hand making Jacob believe that she fainted just moments ago.

Jacob checked for a pulse that he was hoping to find near the neck somewhere which he did. Without losing any precious time he checked the wound...Jacob smiled on the fact that how lucky Zagora was. If the anatomies are similar Jacob knew that it would take 6 hours of slowly bleeding out to die from such an injury. He could no be completely sure but from the physical appearance it should be similar. The bullet went in but it did not get out of her body. Jacob now faced a dilemma: He could save her but with that chances that his existence gets revealed increases, sure that Flam person saw him but he knew that if a random human would go out and tell everybody that he had contact with an alien he would be considered mad and end up in an asylum. But if two would go out and with partial proof somebody somewhere would take them seriously, as about the resident of that house he broke in our Jacob was pretty sure that the resident didn't even had the chance to lift her head up to see him in the first place.

All that remained a ? was the foot. Jacob knew that one of those flying bastards that hit him while he was getting inside of the house had the chance to see him, but considering the fact that nor him or "the foot" (that Jacob decided to call it that way) had the time of figuring out what they were actually looking at. He preferred to believe that "the foot" did not see much more than a shadowy figure or even if she had seen more at least he hoped that the "foot" could not tell what he was, all the other members had surrounded the house from different directions and he knew that they didn't see anything.

Jacob knew that both killing and saving her would bring him problems there was no escaping them but if he doesn't kill her she will be nothing more than a witness , in the other hand if he kills her nobody will ever know because he would be able to hide the body and proof at the point that nobody will ever know what happened. His mind said kill and his heart said...kill too. Jacob took out his pistol, aimed for the head and just stood there.

"So weak, so innocent, incapacitated, defenseless"- Jacob thought to himself while reminding himself that the only reason she had to be killed for was that she was at the wrong place at the wrong time and witnessed what she should not have. Jacob reminded himself the very purpose of war and combat: "Incapacitate till the point that the enemy has lost it's combat efficiency and not kill". that was the purpose of war, if you go for the kill than that is no longer war...that's madness. Jacob could nor allow himself to kill nor save her but if he did nothing at all she would not survive, that would also mean saving her but if he did anything. By saving her he might lose the element of surprise that was more deadly than him if used properly. This dilemma that went even more detailed in Jacob's head made him finally reach the point known as: FUCK IT!
If he could not decide what to do than the law could, and the law that was enforced in his planet meant saving her.

But the law is enforced only for humans. FUCK IT
But the law is enforced only on planet earth. FUCK IT
But these actions will be the death of you.FUCK IT
But your actions might doom mankind. FUCK IT

BANG*

Zagora is dead.

Jacob sat beside a tree and shocked of his own actions started to sing.
"Had to end it now...I knew inside...no one shall ever know...this story of murder under the moon...and the one who died...no one will ever know. They would only see the tragedy...they would not see my intent...the lusts of flesh considered evil...will forever kill the good that I have meant. am I a good man...am I a mad man...it's such a fine line...between a good man and I."

Tired of all the heavy equipment that he was carrying he stood there for a few more moments before standing up. Jacob looks even scarier without the cloak by the way, that's because the cloak that covers his body only when remained without a single drop of energy shows completely black/ Vanta black. its a kind of black that absorbs 99.96% of light and it's energy, it's reason for being this kind of black is because it's the best when it comes on recharging the cloak.

Jacob looked one more time at Zagora before removing the blade of the ballistic knife from her shoulder for future re-use and took the shells of the bullets as always but this time he had to also remove the bullet that was inside her body. Jacob was utterly disturbed by this but decided to make it quick, moments later he took the bullet out successfully. Jacob seemed to stop for a moment when he had to looked at his bloody hands. Deciding not to give it too much thought he just took his water canteen out and washed his hands with it's water. All he had to do now was hid the body...

Authors note: The detail on how Jacob hid the body have no significance on the story because the body it's not meant to be found and it won't be found later so I will spare you as a reader and me as a writer some precious time.


A few hours later...

Jacob returned at the same place he had killed Zagora and kept walking in the general direction she was heading, after a short amount of walking he saw a hut. Jacob appears to be calm but in the inside he was just trying to conceal his emotions, it might work for the time being but it won't for long and he knew that.

Dead-tired he only glimpsed at the house for a moment before spotting a bed and without removing the exoskeleton he landed on the bad, his exhaustion putting him to sleep in seconds after hours of walking and working around with all the weight he had been carrying Jacob had reached his limits to the point that nor brain nor body could function properly.

Today was going to be a good day...