• Published 5th Jan 2016
  • 5,959 Views, 119 Comments

My New Life - YoshiBrony6



This is the story of how I ended up in my favourite TV show and was able to predict exactly what would happen, and when it would happen.

  • ...
32
 119
 5,959

Summer Sun Celebration

Chapter 3

There was silence between us as we flew to Ponyville. My thoughts were that Twilight was trying to understand why she was being sent there, but you never know. I also don't want to look into anyone's minds. That would just be an invasion of privacy.

I looked over to Twilight and saw her looking at me as well. It seemed that she had a question that she didn't want to ask, so I got the ball rolling.

"Something you want to know, Twilight?" She looked away briefly before sighing and looking back at me.

"Yeah, there is. A couple of things in fact."

"That's fine. I'll just answer them to what degree I see necessary."

"Fine." She grumbled. "Do you know why the Princess sent me away?"

I nodded, "Yes, I do. Don't worry, it's not that you've done anything bad. If you look at the checklist Spike has, you will see why you are being sent to Ponyville."

Twilight blushed from embarrassment and quickly snatched the scroll from Spike's claws.

"Hey!" He exclaimed, "I was reading that!"

Twilight flashed him an apologetic smile. "Sorry Spike. I just got too caught up in reading something. You can have it back once I'm done."

"Fine." Spike muttered under his breath.

I clapped my hands together to get their attention. "Well it looks like you have everything under control so I'm going to meet you there. See you in a bit!" I gave a quick salute and jumped over the side of the chariot. I summoned a hang glider and glided down to Ponyville. It looked like someone had seen me and decided to make a town wide panic.

I sighed before landing in the town square and chucking away my hang glider. One of the ponies who was still outside decided they would say something stupid.

"Look out! It's a monster from the sky that has come down to eat us all!"

I sighed again and talked loud enough for everyone to hear. "Yes, I'm totally a monster from the heavens sent to eat you all. Fear me. Roar." It was the flattest, most sarcastic voice I had ever used.

"See! It even said so!" The same pony yelled.

"Oh my fucking God! Are you all really that thick? You could practically see the sarcasm falling from my words!"

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" The pony yelled out again.

It seemed that luck was on my side, because Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy were there, ready to fight me.

"Stay away, you monster! Or else you'll get a hoof full of Rainbow Dash!" Rainbow arrogantly said.

"Oh no! I'm so scared!" I replied with sarcasm thick in my voice.

"Hah! How about you go back to where you came from! Scaredy cat!"

Oh no... She DID NOT!!!

"No one calls me names and get's away with it." I said in a scarily calm voice.

"Oh yeah?! Then why don't you try and hit me?!"

I chuckled darkly before it went into full blown laughter, unnerving the ponies in front of me. I looked up after my laughing fit had subsided, giving them all a psychotic grin, showing an illusion of hundreds of razor sharp teeth for added effect.

"Oh, I will."

In the span of closing your eyes to blink, I ran up to Rainbow Dash and proceeded to knock her out of the air. She landed on the ground with a thud and I was on top of her within another blink of the eye. I sent out a magic pulse to push the others away before putting up a forcefield with a rainbow shine to stop others from interfering.

I jabbed Rainbow in the muzzle once, drawing a bit of blood. I also healed it for her so she wouldn't be unfocused from the pain. I stood back and allowed her to get up. She glared at me but it quickly turned into a look of horror as I started laughing again.

"Go on, I'll give you the next hit." I said with another psychotic grin.

Rainbow didn't need to be told twice, as she flew into the air and looped around to buck me in the face with her back hooves. I let the hit connect, and a loud sound of bones cracking was heard. The others outside of the field cheered for Rainbow, thinking she had either injured me, or killed me. The cheers were quickly replaced with pained screams coming from Rainbow.

"I THINK MY BACK HOOVES ARE BROKEN!!!!!!!"

They all looked at me in fear as I rolled my shoulders and laughed.

"You know," I cracked my knuckles, "I think I might've felt something.


Twilight's POV


I approached the town Andrew called Ponyville and saw it was mostly abandoned.

I wonder what's going on.

I looked closer and saw a group of ponies around a force field with another one inside, fighting what looked like a small mino-

Buck.

That was Andrew in that field! I told the guards to land on the outskirts of town. I thanked them quickly before grabbing Spike in my magic and running to where I saw the group from before.

I found them in the middle of town and put on a burst of speed.

"Can somepony please tell me what's going on?!" I yelled. The ones around me looked at me in surprise before they all started talking at once. I made out 'monster', 'attack', 'Rainbow Dash' and 'fight'.

I sucked in a deep breath, "ANDREW!!" I yelled. I saw him turn to me.

"Yes Twilight?"

"MIND TELLING ME WHY YOU'RE ATTACKING THAT MARE?!"

"Ah yes! You see, this one had the nerve to call me a coward. Not exactly what she said, what Rainbow Dash here said was that I was a 'scaredy cat'. So, you know, can't really let this one slide, even if she is an Element."

Everypony around me looked at me in shock.

"You know this brute?!" The white Unicorn exclaimed.

"That's Rarity, by the way!" Andrew yelled out from the shield. He was letting Rainbow attack him, and all it seemed to be doing was hurting her instead of him.

"*Sigh* Yes I know Andrew. He's been a friend of mine ever since I was a filly in Canterlot."

"You live in CANTERLOT?!" Rarity asked in shock.

"Now's not the time, Rarity." The orange Earth Pony scolded.

"I agree Applejack!" Andrew yelled out once again.

"How does he know our names?" Applejack asked.

I sighed once more, "That's something even the Princess doesn't know. And they've been friends since thousands of years ago."

"1052 years to be exact!" Andrew added in once more.

"So why is he fighting with Dashie?" The pink Earth Pony asked.

"Because, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow called me a coward. Now, those in Canterlot have learned to never call me that. Monster, I can tolerate. Coward, for some reason I cannot." Andrew yelled out again

"What happened to those who called you a coward?" The yellow Pegasus asked.

"Hospital. For weeks, sometimes even months. Once, a couple of years. That's why no one gets on my bad side, Fluttershy."

Fluttershy 'eeped' and tried hiding behind her mane.

"Now then Rainbow, are you ready to be in a whole world of pain?" Andrew asked while looking back at the mess of the once proud Pegasus on the ground behind him.

All Rainbow Dash could do was shake her head and cry.

"You know, I might be able to give you a chance."

She looked up at him with hope in her eyes.

"But you would have to do something."

She looked back down and started crying again.

"It's quite easy really. Al you have to do, is one simple thing."

Rainbow looked up once more.

"Lose. The. Ego."

"What do you mean?" Rainbow choked out through her sobs.

"I'm meaning the whole 'I'm the best flyer in Equestria' thing and everything else you do to make yourself seem better than other ponies. It's always annoyed me. Pissed me off a thousand years ago, looks like it still does now."

Rainbow Dash nodded and Andrew stood back up again. "Good."


Andrew's POV


"Good." I said after I stood up straight again. I've always wanted to do something about Rainbow Dash's ego, now it looks like that's something I've done.

I waved my hands over Rainbow's body, healing any injuries she sustained during our little bout. Once that was done, I moved to the edge of the shield and powered it down.

"How about we start over?" I asked. "My names Andrew, and even though I already know everything about you guys, I still think we should do this properly. I know you of all ponies would enjoy this, Rarity."

They all looked shocked at my insight.

"I take it Twilight told you all about how I know when everything is going to happen, where it's going to happen and how I know a lot about most ponies in Equestria?"

"She did, but not how you knew." Rarity answered.

"That, is a story for another time." I said with a chuckle. "You know what? Screw the introductions. We all know each other, how about we go check on the preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration? That's what we came here to do."

Everyone agreed and before I could take us all to Sweet Apple Acres, I shouted out one last thing to all the hiding ponies.

"YOU CAN ALL COME OUT NOW! I PROMISE YOU I WON'T BITE AND YOU CAN ALL GO AROUND YOUR DAILY LIVES WHILE WE CHECK UP ON WHAT WE NEED TO! GOOD DAY TO ALL OF YOU!"

With that, I teleported us all to Sweet Apple Acres.

"Here we are! Sorry about the sudden teleport, but I didn't feel like walking."

"That's fine," Applejack started, "Ah can show you mah family and the food."

"We'll have to postpone on meeting Applebloom, Big Macintosh and Granny Smith until another time. The sooner we get this done, the longer we can spend at Pinkie's surprise party."

"Aww, how'd ya know?" Pinkie whined.

"I know a lot of things about you six. Let's leave it at that... I didn't stalk you if that's what you were wondering" A few sighs of relief were heard.

"Next was weather. Rainbow?" She looked at me again. I could see the fear that lingered in her eyes. "I trust you can get that done in time? Preferably before the party."

"S-s-sure! I'm the f-f-fastest flyer in E-E-Equestria a-after a-all!"

I gave her a glare. "Remember, working on that ego."

She cast her gaze to the ground. "R-r-right. Sorry."

I sighed and stopped her. The rest of the group walked a bit further and finally noticed us behind them. They turned to us with confusion on their faces. Rainbow Dash froze up at the contact.

"Rainbow, I don't want you to always fear me. In fact, I don't want any of you to." I said in a soft voice. "If you want, do you want me to remove your memories of that fight we had so you don't have nightmares or become mentally scarred for life?"

She thought for a bit before nodding.

"Ok, I won't remove anything else." I closed my eyes to concentrate. As I delved deeper into Rainbow's mind, I saw how she viewed me. To her, I was a demon from Tartarus with shadows flowing off my body. My eyes giving off a soul piercing red light with my mouth permanently set in a maniacal, psychotic, sadistic smile filled with teeth that could rip through any material with ease. I felt hurt that this was how she saw me.

Time to change that.

I took out her memories of our fighting and decided to give her a parting gift. I left her a few memories of me in my kindest, most tender, moments. I also left her a few locked ones that could only be accessed when certain events came to pass.

As I left her subconscious, I saw everyone looking at me with worry.

"What?"

That snapped them out of their trance.

"I never knew you could be that nice, Darling." Rarity commented.

Huh?

"Darn tootin'. That was some of the nicest things Ah've ever seen somepony do." Applejack added.

"Even nicer than some things I've done." Fluttershy said.

"Wowie zowie! That makes me want to cry from how nice it was!" There's Pinkie's usual randomness.

"I never knew you were that kind." Twilight muttered to herself more than anyone else.

I felt someone wrap their hooves around me and saw it was Rainbow Dash hugging me with tears in her eyes.

"Thanks for doing that big guy. It means a lot."

"No problem, but how did you all see those memories?"

Twilight shuffled nervously. "I might've cast a spell to let me see what you were doing... And it might've displayed everything you did. Although, there was a part at the end where nothing showed up."

Good.

"Never. Ever. Do that. Again. Am I clear?"

Twilight nodded furiously. "Good."

I continued walking. "Rarity, could you please show us the decor?"

"Of course." She replied, "I think you will all enjoy it."


"Just through here and... Ta da!"

Rarity led us through town to the town hall, where the celebration would be located. The ponies seemed to have calmed down and didn't flee at the sight of me. They were nervous, which was to be expected, but they seemed a bit better.

The doors opened up to reveal a large circular room with banners and tapestries hanging from the roof. Ribbons travelled all around the room to different spectator platforms, attaching themselves to flowers situated in the middle of balconies. A red carpet travelled from the entrance to the podium at the end.

I nodded to show my approval.

"It looks very nice, Rarity. I reckon this would be one of your best jobs yet. Even if it's not a dress."

Everyone else voiced their approval.

"Thank you, everypony. Hopefully the Princess will enjoy it."

"I'm sure Celly will like it. Maybe even NM." I muttered the last part under my breath.

Rarity looked shocked at what I call Celestia though. So did everyone else, except Spike and Twilight.

"Did you just call the Princess... 'Celly'?"

"Yep. Have been for 1052 years. We're pretty chummy with each other."

"That explains it."

I clapped my hands again. "Next, and lastly, music! Fluttershy, I know that you have got this organised so I'll leave you to show everyone else. Pinkie, could you come with me please?"

"Sure!" Pinkie replied.

"Oh, ok. Follow me everypony." Fluttershy said quietly.

Pinkie and I left before them and I quickly drew her to the side.

"Ok, I'm going to organise for Twilight to come to the library, but I'm going to need you to set up a 'Welcome to Ponyville' party. Can you do that?"

"Yep!"

"Good." I looked over my shoulder and saw Twilight emerging with the rest of the group. "Twilight! When you're done meet us at the library!" I called.

"Umm, ok?"

"Good, see you then!"

With that, Pinkie and I set off, both of us bouncing, for the library.

We both made it to the Golden Oaks Library in record time, thanks to bouncing being faster than walking, and started preparing the lobby for Twilight's party. Pinkie got the food, drinks and decorations from her 'Pinkie Space' and I did everything that required height. Whether it was hanging up streamers, putting up a disco ball, organising shelves to put arty decorations on, I did it.

Pinkie, in the meantime, was going crazy. She zipped back and forth, putting out refreshments and covering the floor in confetti. We finally finished it and stood back to admire our work.

"Well Pinkie, I reckon this will do it."

"I don't 'reckon', I know!"

"Hopefully Twilight enjoys it. She always was a bit of an introvert."

"Oh, she will." Pinkie said a darkly.

"Good." I said in the same tone, tapping my fingers together. We both started laughing evilly in evil voices, muttering about our evil plans.





Or we would've if the guests didn't start showing up and getting in position to surprise Twilight. Damn ponies ruining my evil moments. Oh well, can't always be winners.

I peered out the window and saw the group we left earlier approaching the library.

"Everyone! Get into your positions!" I whisper yelled.

Everyone complied and soon, everyone was in hiding. I turned the lights off before making myself invisible to everyone else and standing next to the door. Not the side it opened up to. That would just be stupid. Soon enough, I heard the chatter of voices from outside the door.

"Sorry everypony, but I'd really appreciate it if Spike and I could be alone tonight."

"That's alright Sugarcube. We'll see you in time for the Summer Sun Celebration." I heard Applejack's voice say.

"Thanks!" The door suddenly opened only to close again. I brought in Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity and Rainbow Dash and quickly shushed them. I sent them a message letting them all know what was happening. I made out their nodding heads in the dark and allowed myself a brief smile.

"Don't you think that was a bit rude, Twilight?" Spike asked.

"Sorry Spike, but I really need to let the Princess know about Nightmare Moon. And I can't do that with a bunch of ponies around. Now, where's the light?"

That was my cue. I turned on the lights and everyone around me shouted out;

"SURPRISE!"

I saw Twilight and Spike jump pretty much 10 feet into the air and proceeded to laugh my ass off.

"Andrew?! Were you in on this?!" Twilight exclaimed. I merely continued laughing and pointed to Pinkie. Twilight turned to her and Pinkie gave her a Pinkie-thon.

"HiTwilight!Howareyou!Thisisyour'WelcometoPonyville'partythatIsetupforeveryponynewtoPonyville!Didwesurpriseyou?!Huhhuhhuh?!"

Yeah. That. Anyway, Twilight couldn't keep up with what Pinkie was saying and proceeded to pour herself a drink. Knowing what she was pouring, I slapped it out of her grip.

"Why'd you do that?!" She demanded angrily.

"You were pouring hot sauce." I stated flatly.

"Oh... Whoops."

"Yeah, whoops is a bit of an understatement." I remarked.

The party got into full swing after that. Twilight continued to attempt to leave for upstairs so she could hide in her room the entire time, but I followed her around, made sure she talked with other ponies and whenever she would sneak past me, I would go up to her room and drag her down by her tail. The first few times she tried to fight it, but she eventually gave in and accepted that I would drag her down.

At one point, though, I had enough, "Twilight, Princess Celestia sent you here to make friends. It says so on the scroll she sent you. You can't make friends if you lock yourself away."

She sighed and caved in. "Fine."

I nodded in satisfaction and left to mess around with the town ponies. They finally got over their fear of me and treated me like they would to anyone else. This made me happy on the inside and I started to enjoy myself even more. At one point, I decided to take things up a notch.

I used my magic to summon up my PS4 from Canterlot, not before putting enchantments on it to make sure it couldn't be copied or damaged in any way, and challenged everyone to a round of Black Ops II. The only ones who were able to put up much of a challenge were Unicorns, although the Pegasi could used their wings like hands. Sorta. Not quite. It got quite fun.

Applejack and Rainbow naturally rose to the challenge first. I decided to go easy on them and only used my Ballistic Knife. I also let them both team up against me. The max score was 30, to make sure everyone could get a go. The end of our first round ended up 30 - 0, my way. The two ponies were shocked that I beat them so easily. I let them have another go and put bots on their team. Maximum amount, hardest difficulty. Although it seemed like they were idle to me now.

This time, I used the Scar-H because they had bots. I won again, 30 - 1. That one kill was a bot who got me while I was piloting a Dragonfire. I went around the entire town, winning every time. 30 - 0 was the recurring score. Until it came to Twilight and Spike's turn. Twilight put up a decent fight, with the score being 30 - 4, my way. Spike was by far the best because of his claws. He did the best with a score of 30 - 6. The times he killed me was when I was being stupid and rushed him with a knife. He still got the most kills.

After that had finished, ponies were swarming me, asking how I managed to get so good. I only laughed and told them;

"Practice. Lots and lots of practice."

It eventually came to the time of the sunrise and everyone filed out of the library and made their way to the town hall. When we made our way inside, I heard everyone talking about how good the decorations looked. I relayed this to Rarity and she had tears of joy and pride in her eyes.

It finally came to the time.

"Fillies and Gentlecolts, as mayor of Ponyville, it is my great pleasure to announce the beginning of the Summer Sun Celebration." The mayor said. The crowd cheered before she continued. "In just a few moments, our town will witness the magic of the sunrise and celebrate this, the longest day of the year."

I saw Twilight look up at the moon. I watched with her as the head of Nightmare Moon disappeared from it.

"And now," The mayor continued, "It is my great honour to introduce to you the ruler of our land. The very pony who gives us the sun and the moon each and every day. The good, the wise, the bringer of harmony to all of Equestria, Princess Celestia!"

With that, the songbirds started singing and the curtains parted to reveal...

...Nothing!

"This can't be good." I heard Twilight say.

I just shrugged. "Meh."

"How can you be so calm at a time like this?!"

"Reasons."

"Argh!"

"Love ya too."

Twilight decided it would be wise to stay quiet.

The crowd gasped when they noticed their Princess wasn't on the balcony. The mayor tried to keep order.

"Remain calm everypony, there must be a reasonable explanation."

Pinkie started bouncing."Oh! Oh! I love guessing games! Is she hiding?" She started looking around the room.

"Pinkie, just stay still for a bit, okay?" I asked.

"Okie dokie lokie!"

Rarity decided that the town wasn't panicked enough and made an announcement. "She's gone!"

The entire town gasped once more.

I quickly put my hand over Pinkie's mouth before she could say anything else. All that came out were a few muffled words. And a muffled scream.

I turned back to the balcony and saw the smoke starting to appear.

Nightmare Moon.

As I finished that thought, Nightmare Moon appeared. She looked down at everyone before flapping her wings. I saw Spike faint and fall off Twilight's back.

"Oh my beloved subjects, it's been so long since I've seen you precious sun loving faces." She said.

"What have you done with our Princess?" Rainbow demanded. She attempted to fly up there to confront Nightmare Moon, but I used my magic to keep her on the ground.

Nightmare laughed, "Why? Am I not royal enough for you?" She sneered. "Does my crown no longer count now that I have been imprisoned for a thousand years? Did you not recall the legend? Did you not see the signs?"

"Yo Moonbutt!" I called out. Everyone around me gasped and stepped away.

Nightmare growled. "What did you just call me?!"

"Moonbutt. That's what I called you. Remember me?" I asked with a smirk.

Her eyes narrowed in rage and thought until they widened in realisation. "You!"

"Me." I agreed. "Good to see your memory hasn't failed you in your old age." I taunted.

"You should be dead! No one except my sister can live for this long!" She yelled.

"Welp, look at me. Alive and kicking. Not a day over 1073." I put a finger to my chin in thought. "Actually, now that I think about it, I should be dead. But I'm not. So deal with it Moony."

She growled and sent out a beam of magic at my chest. "Hahaha! Looks like you will be dead soon!"

The smoke cleared around me, "You know, one would think that you would've learned by now." My expression turned to that of a serious one, "You can't kill a Demi-God." I sent a magic blast at Nightmare and quickly scooped up the Mane 6 and booked it for the Everfree.

As we ran, they all asked me questions.

"Where are we going?!"

"Why'd ya do that?!"

"What did you do?!"

The first one was the more common one.

"I'll answer them in the order I heard them. Where are we going? We are going to the Everfree Forest. Why? To get the Elements of Harmony. Why did I do that? Because I felt like it. What did I do? I only sent a ball of pure harmonic energy at her. The reason why I didn't use more of it to defeat her is because I don't have near enough energy to do that."

That was a lie. I could've easily restored Luna to control and we wouldn't have to go on this crazy run for some rocks, but that would mess up the story.

I made it to the edge and set everyone down. "Well, here we are." I announced.

I started walking and that pretty much forced the others to follow me. I didn't pay attention to what they were talking about, and only focused on the ground in front of me. I saw the cliff that they were all supposed to fall down, and started walking with extra caution. Soon enough, screams of terror and the sound of a rockslide came to my ears. I immediately rushed into action, grabbing Applejack and speeding after Twilight.

I made it to her just in time to catch her before she could fall.

"Applejack, Andrew! What do I do?!" We both looked up before returning our gazes to her.

"Let go." We both said simultaneously.

"Are you crazy?!"

"Twilight, you're gonna have to trust us. We're telling you the truth. Let go, and everything will be fine." I said in a calm, soothing voice.

Twilight calmed down enough and let her hold of us go. She started screaming and falling, but the two Pegasi of the group caught her before she could fall too far.

I brought Applejack down, and we all continued on our way.

We walked with little to no inconveniences until a Manticore appeared in front of us, roaring. I rushed forward and started petting it, calming it down. I signalled to Fluttershy, and she walked up to the Manitcore's paw and nuzzled it. It opened up it's paw and we saw the biggest thorn ever stuck in it.

"Aww, there there." Fluttershy cooed. "This will only hurt a bit." She quickly pulled the thorn out and the Manticore roared in her face.

"FLUTTERSHY!" They all exclaimed.

The Manticore started licking Fluttershy while purring like a cat would.

"How did you know to do that?" Twilight asked, walking up to us.

"Sometimes, everyone needs to be shown a little kindness."

"Yep." I added to remind everyone I was here. They all went past me though and I trailed behind them.

We kept walking and I realised what was next.

"Rarity, don't say anything." I quickly said when Rarity opened her mouth.

"Why?" She asked.

Suddenly, the forest was plunged into darkness.

"Oh. That's why." She said sheepishly.

I nodded even though they couldn't see me and crossed my arms. "Damn right that's why you shouldn't"

We kept walking a bit further until Applejack said something. "Uhh, Ah think Ah stepped in something."

Fluttershy screamed.

"What? It's just a bit of mud."

"Applejack, look where you're walking." I quipped.

Applejack turned to face in front of her and found herself face to face with a tree. It was a tree. Nothing special. Except for the 'scary' faces. One by one, the girls started screaming in a tight circle until Pinkie and I started laughing our asses off.

"Huh?" They all asked at once. They turned their heads to see us both laughing at the faces.

"What are you two doing? Run!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Twilight! Look at them! This one looks like someone shat on it!" I said in between laughs. Pinkie was just making faces.

"Oh girls, don't you see?" She remarked before singing.

I decided to join Pinkie in her little song and dance, and we all fell over laughing at our ridiculous antics.

We finally picked ourselves up and continued on our way. Everyone kept laughing while I strayed behind them slightly.

Next is generosity. Looks like we'll be seeing Steven Magnet soon.

After I finished that thought, I noticed the laughter had stopped and everyone's bodies had accompanied. I quickly cast a shield above me to stop water from getting on me, and stood with the girls.

"YO! STEVEN MAGNET!" I yelled, "MIND TELLING US WHY YOU'RE CRYING?!"

He stopped his thrashing to look at me.

"How did you know my name?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I know lots of things. I won't explain further than that."

"Fair enough. Anyway, here I was, minding my own business when suddenly, WOOSH!, this little cloud of purple smoke just whizzed past, tearing off half of my beloved moustache."

"Hmm." I said in thought. I knew what to do, but I had to fake thinking.

"Oh you poor, poor thing!" There it is! "You have such luminescent scales."

"I know." Steven sniffed.

"And such a wonderfully stylized mane."

"I know!" He said more proudly.

"All ruined without your beautiful moustache."

"I know!"

"I simply cannot let this crime against fabulosity go unanswered."

Rarity quickly picked off a scale and cut her tail off. She used her magic to attach it on to Steven's broken half.

"Oh thank you!" Steven said.

"It was of no problem." Rarity responded.

"Oh, Rarity. Your beautiful tail." Twilight said.

"Oh, it's fine Darling. Short tails are in this season."

I moved closer to Rarity and Steven. "Hold on you guys." I used my magic to regrow Rarity's tail into it's original style and I made Steven's new moustache half look like it did before it got torn off.

"There you go, my gift to you two." I said when I finished.

"Thank you, Andrew." Rarity responded.

"Yes, thank you." Steven thanked.

"No problem." I looked to the river. "Let's just cross this river."

"Allow me." Steven said while making a bridge across with his body.

We thanked him and continued on our way. The forest steadily got darker and more sinister as we continued.

Looks like we're coming up to the test of Loyalty,

I saw a bridge through the fog that settled in and told the others.

"Then let's get going!" Twilight said excitedly before galloping off.

"Twilight, wait! The bridge isn't-"

Her scream cut me off.

"-Connected. *sigh*"

I jogged to catch up in time to see Rainbow drag Twilight away from the cliff edge.

"What's with you and falling off cliffs today?" Rainbow remarked.

"Now how are we going to get over?" Pinkie asked.

"Duh." Rainbow said while waving her wings around.

"Oh yeah!"

Rainbow flew over and I jumped over with her. I saw something through the fog.

"Rainbow, stay here and tie up that bridge."

"On it!"

I walked over to where I thought I saw the object from before, only to see a mirror. I walked closer to it, and only saw my reflection. Weird. I was about to walk away until I saw two figures emerge from the fog.

"Hello Andrew." One of them said. A mare, I think it was.

"This is your way to go home. The chance to see your family again from where you left off. To forget this ever happened." The other, a stallion, added.

"All you have to do, is walk through the mirror." The mare said.

"Yeah... How about no?" I said before walking away.

"Oh, you will either leave or die." They both threatened.

"I'd like to see you try." They both lunged for me but I caught them with my hands wrapped around their throats.

"Nice try. I'll see you in never." I said before snapping their necks. I walked back over to Rainbow, only to see three Shadowbolts about to pounce on her. I ran to them and kicked one into the other two. I helped Rainbow up before using magic to destroy them.

"You didn't kill them... Did you?" She asked a bit fearfully.

I chuckled. "No, they were bits of Nightmare Moon's magic. All I did was send them back to her."

I turned to the bridge. "Let's get this set up."

We tied a knot in the rope and walked back over to everyone else. They all cheered for us and we walked back over.

Soon enough, we made it to an empty, stone room with the Elements on this weird statue.

"Yo Twilight. There are the Elements. Do your thing." I said. I watched as the others brought them to Twilight.

"1, 2, 3, 4, there's only five." Pinkie counted.

"Where's the sixth?" Rainbow asked.

"The sixth one will be here when there is a certain 'spark'." I said. "Let's leave Twilight to do her thing."

The others all left, but I made myself invisible and waited next to Twilight for Nightmare Moon. Next thing I know, Twilight starts charging a spell and Nightmare makes a small tornado around the Elements, about to take them away. I stepped into the area and Twilight opened her eyes to see the Elements about to disappear.

"Wah!" Twilight said in shock before she jumped in as well.

"Twilight!" I heard the girls say.

The whirlwind around us caved in on itself, bringing the Elements, Twilight and myself to Nightmare Moon.

Twilight gasped when she saw the Elements with Nightmare Moon. Her expression changed to a serious one and she pawed at the ground, preparing to charge.

"You're kidding. You're kidding right?" Nightmare asked.

Twilight's response was to charge, which Nightmare followed with after putting the Elements down. I ran alongside Twilight and kept pace easily. Twilight charged her horn and right before she reached Nightmare, she teleported to the Elements. She stumbled woozily before regaining her focus.

When Twilight teleported, I delivered a fierce uppercut to Nightmare, sending her to the roof. Her horn got stuck in the rook as she tried in vain to set it free. I looked over to Twilight noticing that she had started a spark between them. Wrong spark. Nightmare noticed this and managed to teleport in the circle. This sent a spark at Twilight, who got pushed away from the Elements.

They all continued to spark, which worried Nightmare Moon.

"No! No!"

Twilight gained a smug look as she watched the Alicorn freak out. Suddenly, the Elements stopped sparking, making the smug look go away.

"But- but where's the sixth Element?"

Nightmare Moon started cackling before she proceeded to smash the Elements, sending the shards to Twilight. I watched from the side, ready to step in. Nightmare Moon got up and walked menacingly over to Twilight.

"You fool! You thought you could defeat me? ME?! I will show you why they call me the Mare in the Moon!" With that, Nightmare lifted a hoof, preparing to strike down Twilight.

If I didn't appear next to her.

"Sorry Moonbutt. Play times over."

With a heavy punch, I sent Nightmare into the wall.

"Andrew!"

I turned to Twilight. "Nice to see you too. I'll keep Nightmare distracted until the others get here. You'll know what to do."

With that, I re-engaged Nightmare, sending a volley of magical bombs at her. While she was busy dodging them, I ran up to her at a normal speed and punched her squarely in the nose. I grabbed her foreleg and swung her around. I let go, sending her into a wall and followed her. She sent a stream of lightning through the smoke, making contact with my body.

I tanked through it though. When the smoke cleared, I watched Nightmare's smug look change to one of horror as she saw her beam had done no harm to me.

"*yawn* That kinda tickled." I taunted. I ran at her, faster then she could follow and slammed her back into the wall. I looked back over to the staircase, and watched as the other ponies made their way up them.

I saw something sparkle in Twilight's eye as she heard them calling for her. Nightmare came out of the hole she made in the wall and tried to rush Twilight, only for me to hold he down.

"You think you can destroy the Elements just like that?" She asked with confidence. "Because the spirit of the Elements, are right here!"

I kinda tuned her out at this point. I mean, every Brony knows how it goes.

Applejack; spirit of Honesty. Assured me in the face of doubt. Bleh, bleh bleh.

Fluttershy; spirit of Kindness. Helped out a raging Manticore. Bleh, bleh bleh.

Pinkie; spirit of Laughter. Laughed in teh face of danger. Yes, I meant to write 'teh'. Deal wit it. I meant to write that like that too.

Rarity; spirit of Generosity. Gave to that big ass sea serpent who needed a new moustache.

Rainbow; spirit of Loyalty. Wouldn't abandon her friends for her hearts desire,

Together they make up the 'spark' which makes the last Element appear. The Element of Magic!

Yeah.

So anyway, Twilight finished all that, but what happened next was a doozy.

They all got into a formation, about to shoot Nightmare Moon into oblivion, but when the beam came out, it connected with my body. Giving the magic inside of me a boost. It pretty much just upgraded me to just below a full blown God. Anyway, the rainbow engulfed me. On the outside, it looked like the Elements hit the wrong person.

On the inside, I was shining with a rainbow glow. All of my skin turned into a flowing rainbow, making me stronger, as I said before. Once the rainbow dissipated around me, I moved closer to Nightmare Moon.

"Of course!" I heard Twilight say, "Andrew! The Balance of Chaos and Harmony!"

I towered over the cowering Nightmare. "Indeed, Twilight. Now say goodbye, Moony." With that, I raised my arm towards Nightmare and fired a massive rainbow beam.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!"

With a bright flash, everyone around me collapsed. I turned around to the girls on the floor and watched as they dragged themselves up to a standing position.

"Everypony ok?" Twilight asked.

A chorus of 'yes' answered her.

"Gee Twilight, Ah thought you were spouting a bunch a hooey, but Ah guess we really do represent the Elements of Friendship." Applejack said.

"Indeed you do." A voice said. There was a flash of light and the sun began to rise. When the sun stopped moving, a ball of white light travelled down in front of us. The ball started to dissipate and left standing there, was Princess Celestia.

Everyone started bowing. It was the perfect moment...



...That I ruined.

"Hey Celly, are they called the Elements of Harmony, or Elements of Friendship? 'Cause I've always had a problem with that."

Everyone turned to face me when I asked that, and they all gasped at what they saw. They saw my body shape and size, but I looked to be made out of a flowing rainbow with piercing, white eyes.

"Yeah, I know. This looks pretty cool. Not gonna lie, I did not expect something like this to happen. Even with all my knowledge."

"Hmm, it seems the harmonic magic in you body is given a boost when you're in this form. It also seems that as a whole, harmonic magic levels and power have gone up." Celestia said after scanning over my body.

"Welp, I'm going to see if I can change back. Even out the magics a bit more." With that I started focusing on my body and found a large amount of harmonic energy overflowing the boundaries my body sets. I cut it all off and then put all of the magic back together. It held, but I knew that if I didn't get more chaos magic soon, I would have to ditch some of the harmonic magic.

"Hey, Celly. Do you have anymore leftover chaos magic? I kinda need some when we get back to Canterlot." I whispered in her ear.

"I'll have a look for you."

"Thanks."

I turned to face where Nightmare Moon was, and found a small, blue Alicorn.

I walked up to the Alicorn with Celestia. When we got close enough, I said something.

"So Luna, when do you want to get that wedding organised?"

Everyone behind me froze up, but what I said did the trick. Luna woke up and dived on me, giving me a massive hug and started raining kisses down on my face.

"Andrew! It's so great to see you again! But don't you dare use that as a way to wake me up. We would have to ask Celestia as well. And we would have to do that when she wakes up, so then we would have to wait all night." Luna said.

"Yeah." I turned to Celestia, "So what would be the best day for the three of us to get married?"

"Waitwaitwaitwait! Hold on just a second!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"You're engaged... To the PRINCESSES?!" Rarity shrieked.

"And you didn't tell me this... Because?!" Twilight demanded.

I sighed and turned to them. "BEFORE Luna turned to Nightmare Moon, I had proposed to these two. I had been here for 52 years at this point, and we had a solid relationship. I started developing feelings for them, and so when we were alone, overlooking the small city we had going near this castle, I asked them. They both said yes, and we needed to plan a date for the wedding. Luna started getting depressed, became Nightmare Moon, got banished, Celestia and I agreed it would be better to wait on the wedding for when Luna came back, that's pretty much the gist of it."

Everyone's jaws had hit the floor at this point.

"I think we'll have to get together later and discuss this." Celestia said.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." I added.

"Yes, I agree." Luna agreed.

"Anyway, now that we're all back together and forgiven. Pinkie, you may do the honours." I said.

Pinkie gasped and somehow brought us all to Ponyville in a flash.

"PARTY TIME!" She shrieked in joy. She quickly set up a massive town-wide party, and everyone came outside to join in on the festivities.

I rode with Celestia and Luna on the royal chariot, and watched as two fillies put a ring of flowers around Luna's neck. Tears of gratitude were in her eyes. The two of us just smiled at her and nodded. I watched as Twilight had a sudden mood swing, and became depressed. I pointed it out to Celly and we both went over to her.

"Why so glum, my faithful student?" Celestia started. "Are you not happy that your quest is complete and you can return to your studies in Canterlot?"

"That's just it. Just when I learn how wonderful it is to have friends, I have to leave them."

Celestia smiled. "Spike, take a letter." Spike brought out a scroll and a quill out of nowhere, "I, Princess Celestia, hereby decree that the unicorn, Twilight Sparkle, shall take on a new mission for Equestria. She must continue to study the magic of friendship, she must report to me her findings, from her new home in Ponyville."

The Mane 6 cheered.

"Oh thank you Princess Celestia! I'll study harder than ever before!" The crowd cheered and the camera slowly zoomed out of Ponyville, giving a view of the whole town.

Watch out! A wild Pinkie appeared!

"Isn't this exciting?! Areyouexcited,becauseI'mexcited!I'veneverbeensoexcited! Well, except for the time that I went *GASP* but I mean really-"

"Pinkie," I said after I placed my hand over her mouth, "The audience has left. They grew bored and left now that the interesting part's happened."

"Oh." She mumbled through my hand.

"It's okay though. They're the one's missing out on the awesome party!"

I took my hand away and she gasped before zipping back to town.

"Typical Pinkie." I said while shaking my head in amusement.

I walked back to town, ready to challenge everyone to another Call of Duty round.

Author's Note:

Holy shit! This chapter is easily the longest one I've written. Bloody two-parters. Taking up all the screen time.

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed.

Until next time.

Edit: Changed 'Embodiment of Harmony' to 'Balance of Chaos and Harmony'.