• Published 22nd Dec 2015
  • 960 Views, 35 Comments

Nights. Prince of the isle - Tunefulsubset72

  • ...
12
 35
 960

Believe, believe, the dragonborn comes

"thank you so much for helping m with this wheel jack" I say as we pull up to the school" oh and you to sunset and pinkie."

"no problem" sunset tells me" do you still the whispering?"

"yeah" I tell her as we get out of wheel jack" I its coming from over there" I say as I'm pointing towards the statue.

" you mean its coming from the portal to equestria" she says as I look at sunset with surprise.

"so that's how you got here sunset?" I ask and she nods in return.

"that's right." she tells me as we get closer.

As I'm investigating the portal I ask" is it ok if I touch it sunset?"

" I don't see why not"

As I touch I hear the voice agian except this time some where else.

" I heard agian, and this time it's coming from over there." I say as I point towards town" it appears to be coming from the directions of the library."

"well then lets go!" pinkies says as we make our way back to wheel jack.

"so, any luck?" he asks us.

"I heard the voice agian this time it's coming from the library." I tell him.

"alright, let's go."

at the library

When we pull up I here the voice agian this time inside the library, I go inside as sunset and pinkie go to sugercube to talk with someone.

"alright"I say to myself" know where's that voice coming from"

"dovahkiin" I heard the voice say as follow the direction it came from.

As I turn a coner I find a painting of what appears to be a painting of a dark elf. As I get closer I here the voice coming from it, but I happened to see a name at the bottom that says"Vahl the last known dragonborn".

"my grandmother." I says to myself" well here goes nothing"

As I touch the painting, I here the voice from somewhere else. As I head outside to follow the voice I met up with pinkie and sunset.

"so" sunset asks" find anything?"

"another clue" I tell them" this time I know where close"

"well then lets go!!!" pinkie yells and runs to jackie.

"I'm not the only one get a bad feeling from this am I?" I ask sunset as we walk to Jackie.

"no, no your not" sunset says.

As we get in wheel jack he asks" so where to this time?"

"I'm surprised that your still with me on this" I tell him.

"better then hanging around base all day"

"good point" I say" also I know the exact place where the voice is"

"where?" they all ask.

at the location

"so it's here at the park?" pinkie asks as we drive through." can you still here it?"

"yes I can" I tell her" it's in the wooded part of the park, deep part, and I mean really deep"

I took us about 3 hours to get deep enough so that wheel jack could transform and we could walk the rest of the way.

"how much closer are we nights?" wheel jack asks.

I was just about to tell when I hear "DOVAHKIIN".

" I think we're here" I tell them.

"Yeah, no kidding" sunset says uncovering her ears along with pinke and wheel jack.

"I'm not the only one who heard?" I ask

"I think the whole town heard it" pinkie says" LOOK!!" she says as she points to a glowing. As we follow it, we find a crater.

" down there"wheel jack points at what appears to be a sword.

"you wait here I'll investigate" I say

As im getting closer, I hear more and more whispering, just as I grab it I hear sunset scream.

"NIGHTS WAIT!!!!!" but before I could do anything, a bright light shines around me and just like the everything changes.

unknown location

As I wake up I find myself in the middle of a grassy patch in the middle of some apple trees, with the sword next to me.

"ugh, where am I now?" I say to myself" better do a check list, head check, legs check, hooves chee...WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?!?" as I get up only to find out that I'm in my earth pony body" don't freak out nights, sure your on back Equis, maybe your in saddle Arabia, or the griffon kingdom or..."

"the light came from over here girls" a voice says

Oh no

"are sure scoots, that light looked like it came from everywhere"

No no no

"I'm positive sweetie belle, it came from right over here."

Hop on the train to nopeville

" oh hiya mister"

Scrap

"my names apple bloom, who are you"

As I turn around I think to myself"well I'm in equestria, now Im screwed. And just like that I faint.

back on earth

"and just like that he vanished" wheel jack tells the others.

"I'm sorry for what happened sunset" fluttershy says as shes trying to came down sunset crying.

"I'm sure we'll find him." rarity says.

"but where will we start I mean, where could he be?"

As they're trying to find out how to find me the alarms go off. And the doors off only to reveal a angry nest agent.

Author's Note:

That is the end the next story well be up soon.