• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 207 Views, 0 Comments

Life - HauntingSpiritRisingMoon



Life, love, and the pursuit of happiness. For two stallions.

  • ...
 0
 207

Valentine's Day

Sound Wave yawned and stretched his hooves out, tapping the headboard of the bed. He loved how soft the bed was, and he could feel warmth next to him. Cuddly warmth.

He smiled and opened his lime green eyes. Next to him sat one of the most important ponies in his life, Stage Play. His boyfriend.

Stage Play's coat was the color of gold, and his mane silver. He was a pegasus, and Sound new all the ways to get those wings to spread. Stage's copper eyes would glint in the darkness, making Sound shiver with excitement each and every time.

Stage slept back up, to make sure his wings didn't get in the way. He breathed softly while he slept, a soft smile on his face. His acting masks Cutie Mark was covered by the blankets.

That was something that always puzzled Sound about his boyfriend. When he was acting, he could speak like any other pony, but off script he spoke as if he was two people. Sound had yet to meet Stage's parents, but he knew that Stage was planning to take him to Coltifornia once so he could meet them.

The two currently lived in an apartment building in Canterlot. It was near the castle, so the place was known for it's luxury. As much as Sound wanted to stay here and sleep next to Stage, he knew he had to get to work.

So he pried himself out of the comfort of his bed and shivered. He always felt colder when he climbed out of bed. He heard the bed creak behind him and winced as he heard Stage yawn. He had intended not to wake him up.

"Good morning, Sound Wave..." His sleepy voice called. As he turned away, he saw Stage stretching, and he groaned slightly.

Sound smiled at him. "Good morning, Stage Play. I have to get to work."

Stage ran a hoof through his mane as he yawned again. "We know." There. That was it.

He always spoke like this. He hadn't a clue why, but Stage always did. The actor pony couldn't remember a time when he didn't speak like that.

As Stage got off the bed, Sound trotted into the kitchen, his hoofsteps click-clacking against the floor. He watched out of the corner of his eyes as Stage Play went into the bathroom, and soon he could hear the shower running.

Sound reached into the cupboard and brought out a box of oats. He grabbed the milk from the refrigerator and placed it. Next he put down the bowls.

He made toast, put butter on it, grabbed a normal piece of bread and some peanut butter, and placed them next to the bowls. Bread on the left, toast on the right. He then put an orange on the left side and an apple on the right.

Stage sat on the right. He was allergic to oranges. So Sound sat on the left and began his breakfast.

This was their routine for work days. Stage would take a shower while Sound prepared and ate his breakfast. Once Stage was done in the shower, Sound Wave would take his shower while Stage ate. Then the two split off for work.

The tech-smart pony suddenly blushed as he realized his flank felt sore. 'Welp...' Sound Wave thought, 'Can't say I was drunk as an excuse this time...'

He looked up as the door opened, and blushed again as he saw Stage. 'Dammit wet mane fetish...' He pawed at the ground to resist the sudden urge to tackle him to the floor right there and then.

Stage smirked and made it worse by posing an extremely sexy pose that made Sound's heart beat faster. He glared at Stage. "Why do you always have to tease me?"

Stage chuckled. "Because we know how much you like it..." As he trotted past Sound to get to his breakfast, Stage made sure to brush his tail against Sound's muzzle, making the stallion shudder as he smelled the strange vanilla musk on his tail. This only made Stage laugh harder.

Sound scowled and groaned before heading into the bathroom. He was confused when he noticed a sign on the shower curtains. It read, "Guess what day it is?"

Sound shrugged it off and went into the shower. He let the water roll down his back and sighed in perfect bliss. The shower was always something he could look forward too.

When he was finished, he toweled off his mane and tail and stepped outside. He was pleasantly surprised as he saw rose petals on the floor. Sound rolled his eyes, and decided to play whatever game Stage was up to.

As he followed the trail, a sign was seen on the floor. It read, "Still haven't guessed what day it is?" He chuckled and rolled his eyes. Soon a second one was seen. "Here's the answer..." And finally, taped to the door, was the final sign. It read, "Open door."

And when he did, Sound found he couldn't speak or move as his jaw dropped. His silvery magic dropped from the door handle in shock.

Stage Play sat on the bed, surrounded by rose petals. He lay in an enticing posture, an ice bucket with a bottle of wine covering his private area. His head was lowered in a way that turned Sound on like a light switch.

When he spoke, his voice was full of sexual meaning, "Happy Valentine's Day, Sound. Now be a dear and close the door."

Sound happily obliged. Only then did he remember that he didn't work on Valentine's Day.

Then Stage spoke again. "We don't tease you for no reason, Sound. We tease you when we want something." Stage lifted the wine bottle out of the bucket and placed it on the nightstand.

That's when he knocked the bucket aside and pounced.

Author's Note:

For some reason this song won't get out of my head....