• Published 13th Dec 2015
  • 435 Views, 1 Comments

Shipping Labels - Eruantalon



The Mane Six get a list of labels... Shipping labels, Pinkie calls them. But what pictures do they bring to mind for the ponies themselves?

  • ...
7
 1
 435

The Stage Is Set

Author's Note:

I don't own either the ponies (they're Hasbro's) or the ships (they're... whose are they, anyway?)

"Hey, look, everypony!" Pinkie Pie came bounding into the main hall of Twilight's castle, where the other Bearers were already gathered. A long sheet of paper - perhaps four times as long as Pinkie herself - was dragging after her.

"Ha ha!" Rainbow laughed. "Are you taking after Twi or something?"

"And what're you doing letting paper drag on the floor?" Twilight quickly gathered it all up in her magic and let it down on the large table.

"Noperoni!" Pinkie bounced onto her throne after the paper, keeping one end of it tangled in her mane all along. "These here are shipping labels! I thought you'd be interested!"

"Shipping labels?" Applejack wrinkled her ears. "You mean, places I could send my apples?"

"Wellll...." Pinkie gave a forced chuckle.

Twilight picked up the list somewhere in the middle. Her muzzle scrunched up as she read through a few of the names, and then her eyes went wide and she quickly shoved it away. "Pinkie, just where did you find labels like this?"

Pinkie gave a very Pinkie grin and waved all four legs in the air (somehow without letting her barrel touch the floor.) "Somewhere!"

"Just what do these even mean?"

"That's what I wanted to ask you! What do you think they mean?"