• Published 13th Dec 2015
  • 874 Views, 10 Comments

Ganbarizng: Equestria's Viral Rider - Wind Typhoon



Sci-Twi, now in an alternate Equestria, must protect it from monsters that roam the land. How you may ask? By becoming the Ganbarider known as Kamen Rider Viral.

  • ...
11
 10
 874

Battle 3: A Rider's Resolve & A Ganbarider's Power

Battle 3: A Rider's Resolve & A Ganbarider's Power

Once the five got outside, Twilight and Aurora saw some of the destruction the town had suffered. "My god, who would do such a thing?" Starlight asked aloud. Twilight heard footsteps behind the gout, turned around, and saw Princess Luna rushing down the hall.

"Spike, where is my sister?" Luna asked in a fearful tone.

"I don't know, I told her that Solar Flare and some odd monster were attacking and she just left," Spike told her.

"Solar Flare is revived?!" Luna asked in a panic.

"Yes, we we're going to evacuate the town," Spike explained. Luna stayed silent and considered her options.

"Spike, I want you, Starlight, and Ember to help evacuate Ponyville," Luna told Spike.

"What about Aurora and Twilight?" Starlight asked in a concerned tone.

"They'll come with me in order to help my sister," Luna said.

"In all due respect Princess, isn't that dangerous?" Ember asked.

"It is, but I need my sister to understand that she has those that will keep her safe," Luna explained. Before anyone could argue, there was a loud explosion in the distance. "Come on you two, we don't have much time," Luna said as she rushed towards the explosion. Spike and Ember headed into town, and Twilight and Aurora were about to follow when they were stopped by Starlight.

"Wait, I want you two to take these," Starlight said as she pulled out two items. The two items looked like stars on chains, one was purple with a small version of Twilight's face and one was blue in color with a small version of Aurora's face.

"What are these things Starlight?" Twilight asked as they both grabbed their respective one.

"They're little trinkets I made for you two," Starlight told them.

"These are really well made," Aurora said as she looked over it.

"Well, I had some help from Spike and the CMC," Starlight said.

"Why did you make them?" Twilight asked.

"Well, I thought I would make something for my new friends," Starlight said.

"Starlight," Twilight said as she was speechless.

"Go on, you should go help Luna," Starlight said before she followed Spike and Ember. Twilight and Aurora looked at each other, nodded, and ran off after Luna.


After a few minutes, Twilight and Midnight, who had dropped her disguise, caught up with Luna. "What took you two so long?" Luna asked.

"Sorry, we got caught up with something," Twilight said.

"Doesn't matter, come on, I found Celestia and Solar Flare," Luna told them as they rushed ahead.

"Where is she?" Midnight asked.

It was at that point that a wall of a nearby building broke down and something came through. What came through was a bruised and battered Celestia. "Sister!" Luna said as she rushed to Celestia's side.

"Luna, is that you?" Celestia asked as Luna helped her to a nearby resting place.

"Yes, Twilight and Midnight are here as well," Luna said.

"Sister, be careful, Solar Flare is more powerful than before," Celesta said as she was set down.

"My, my. How long has it been Luna?" A malicious voice asked.

"It has been over a thousand years, Solar Flare," Luna said as she summoned a halberd spear. From the hole Celestia came through emerged a person who looked like Celestia, except with a fire mane.

"Oh, so you remember me?" Solar Flare asked.

"How could I forget you? After all, you're the one who made me fight Celestia," Luna said with venom in her voice.

"Now that's rude, after all, I bought a new friend for you to play with," Solar Flare said as she stepped aside. Before Luna could say anything, another figure emerged from the hole, this time it was someone familiar to Midnight and Twilight.

"Sagittarius Zodiart!" Twilight said in both surprise and fear.

"Oh, someone who recognizes me? Now that's something new," Sagittarius said.

"Now then, what do you say we settle this here and now?" Solar Flare said as she got ready to fight. It was at that point that Midnight got out the Necrom Eyecon.

"Twilight, keep Celestia safe. Me and Luna will hold them off," Midnight said.

"STANDBY!" Midnight inserted the Eyecon into the Mega Ulorder. "YES SIR! LOADING!" After the Necrom Parka Ghost came out, Midnight said a familiar phrase and pushed a button on her device.

"HENSHIN!"

"TENGAN! NECROM! MEGA ULORD! CRASH INVADERS!"

After the transformation, the Sagittarius Zodiart looked at Midnight and was intrigued. "Oh, a Kamen Rider, intriguing," Sagittarius said as he got ready to fight.

'Same here, now then, what do you say we settle this one-on-one?" Midnight said as she made the Fourze gesture. Midnight and the Sagittarius Zodiart started to fight as Luna and Solar Flare charged at each other.

As for Twilight, who was watching from a distance, she helped Celestia to someplace where they would be safe while still in view of the fights.

Luna and Solar Flare were evenly matched, so Twilight didn't pay much attention to them, but watched them to see where they were. Twilight more focused on Midnight and Sagittarius, since it was a Rider vs. final villain. Midnight delivered a few punches to Sagittarius before she jumped back. Sagittarius then proceeded to launch arrows at her, which she proceeded to dodge.

"Wow, this is an amazing fight, I wish I could help," Twilight said aloud.

"Go help them, you don't need to worry about me," Celestia said as she got to her feet. Celestia almost immediately fell back down and winced in pain as blood started to flow from her head. Twilight immediately rushed to her side and forgot about the battles.

"I won't leave you alone," Twilight said as she tried to stop the bleeding.

"I appreciate the help, but I can take care of myself," Celestia said in a strained voice.

"Well, I don't believe that," Twilight said. The two stayed silent as Twilight treated Celestia's wound, various explosions and sounds of battle coming from outside.

"Can I ask you something?" Celestia asked as Twilight finished treating the wound.

"What is it?" Twilight responded.

"Aren't you worried about going back to your home dimension?" Celestia asked. It was at that point that Twilight helped Celestia up and lead her out of the building.

"I am, but I made a decision earlier," Twilight told her.

"What would that decision be?" Celestia asked. Before Twilight could tell her, a wall caved in and Midnight crashed in front of them with her henshin canceled. Sagittarius came through and looked at Midnight.

"You're strong, but not strong enough," Sagittarius said before turning to Twilight and Celestia.

"Twilight, Celestia, get out of here!" Midnight yelled with an obvious note of pain in her voice. Sagittarius walked closer to the two and readied his weapon. Celestia closed her eyes and prepared for the inevitable when she heard the sound of a sword swinging and the slash against flesh. Celestia opened her eyes to see Twilight standing in front of her with her sword in hand.

"Twilight, what are you doing?" Celestia asked.

"I'm protecting you," Twilight said simply.

"You bastard," Sagittarius said as he fired an arrow at Twilight. She dodged out of the way and ran at the Zodiart and slashed him. This caused him to stagger back enough for Midnight to kick him away.

"Why did you not run away?" Midnight asked as Twilight helped her up.

"I made a decision after you told me about yourself," Twilight told Midnight.

"What are you going to do, in that case?" Midnight asked.

"I'm going to protect the friends I make in this world," Twilight said.

"Why did you ask me to protect them in that case?" Midnight asked.

"Because, the one I want to protect the most is you," Twilight said quickly. Midnight stayed silent as she processed what she just heard. "I know you're my guardian angel, but there's a lot you've had to give up in order to protect me. I want to protect you because I know I'm the only thing you have left to protect," Twilight said. Neither of them noticed that one of the branches of the Castle of Friendship was glowing.

"Twilight," Midnight said.

"Besides, you're the only one who understands me the most and my closest friend," Twilight told Midnight as she hugged her.

"Twilight, you really think that about me?" Midnight said, hugging Twilight back.

"Of course, and I wasn't going to run away when you told me to," Twilight told her.

"Because, you wanted to protect me?" Midnight asked.

"Yes, and there is one other reason why as well. You should know what it is," Twilight said as she got out the Viral card. Midnight took one look at the card and immediately understood what Twilight was talking about.

"I get it," Midnight said asked she entered the hole in the wall along with Twilight. Sagittarius appeared in the wall and was about to fire when both Twilight and Midnight kicked him back into Solar Flare. This caused Solar Flare, who had her weapon raised and about to strike Luna, to be knocked over.

"Hey, you want to say that phrase?" Midnight asked.

"Let's do it together," Twilight said as Sagittarius and Solar Flare got up.

"Kamen Riders are protectors of justice," Twilight and Midnight said at the same time. It was at that moment when the light that was coming from the Castle of Friendship glowed very bright and shot towards Twilight. The light hit Twilight's wrist and then connected to the belt.

"What the heck?" Twilight said as this occurred. When the light faded, there was a device attached to Twilight's wrist. The device looked like a small box with three card slots beneath three spaces. As she started to look over the device, the belt beeped and started to speak.

"Ganba Battle Mode, Online and Ready! Please Insert 3 Rider Cards to Start!"

At that moment, cards manifested in front of Midnight and she grabbed them. "Twilight, these cards are for Ghost and Specter," Midnight said. Twilight then started to think and quickly got out her IC card and the Decade card.

"I think I know what to do in that case," Twilight said as she grabbed the cards and inserted them into the device.

"Ghost! Specter! Decade! Ready?"

"Midnight, you keep Celestia safe. This time it'll be me protecting you," Twilight told Midnight.

"Got it, good luck Twilight," Midnight said as she went towards Celestia. The two fled to the building Twilight was hiding in before. Twilight walked forward and put the IC card into the belt. At this point, both Solar Flare and Sagittarius got up from the ground.

"Hey, who are you?" Solar Flare asked before pointing her weapon at Twilight. Twilight at this point had a smirk of confidence on her face.

"Me? I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider. Remember that! HENSHIN!" Twilight yelled as she pushed the button on her belt.

"Ganbarider: VIRAL ON!"

Three rings of data appeared around Twilight's head, torso, and legs with different pieces of armor on each ring. The rings then stopped on a purple helmet, purple armor that had amethysts on it, and a leg piece that looked similar to the armor. The pieces of armor then started to equip themselves to Twilight. Solar Flare tried to stop this from happening by launching a blast of magic at Twilight, but it bounced back at her.

Once the armor formed, Twilight pressed a button on the device on her wrist. After she did that, the device produced three lights that went in front Twilight. The lights then formed into three Riders; Ghost, Specter, and Decade.

"Ima, jikan wa, shisutemu kara yūzā o sakujo suru ni wa!" Twilight said after the riders appeared. After Twilight said that, the four riders ran towards Solar Flare and Sagittarius.

"Interesting, may as well entertain myself more," Sagittarius said as he charged forward. Solar Flare turned to finish off Luna, only to find that Luna had gotten to her feet and was ready to battle. As Solar Flare launched a blast of magic at Luna, the blast got shot down by something.

"What the heck?!" Solar said as she turned towards where the shot came from. She saw both Specter and Decade running towards her with their weapons ready. "So, that's how it's going to be," Solar said as the two engaged Solar Flare.

Meanwhile, Twilight and Ghost battled Sagittarius. Twilight had gotten her sword out and slashed at Sagittarius, but he dodged out of the way. Ghost changed his GanGan Saber to Gun mode and started shooting at Sagittarius. A good amount of shots hit him and caused him to turn his attention to Ghost. Unfortunately, this also caused him to stop focusing on Twilight and she took the opportunity to slash him from behind. This caused him to stagger forward and get hit from a few more shots by Ghost.

"You bastards!" Sagittarius said before charging at Ghost. Twilight was about to follow when a HUD started to appear on her helmet. The HUD actually surprised Twilight in that it showed Ghost's health in front of her, and the others on the side.

"So, this shows me my ally's health at all times. This will be useful since this will probably be like a game," Twilight thought before charging forward to help Ghost.

Back with Solar Flare, she wasn't in the best shape as she had to take on Decade, Specter, and Luna. Decade and Specter shot at Solar Flare with their respective guns, which she blocked with a magical shield. Luna was able to get in close and tried to slash Solar with her scythe, but had the same result as the blasts did. "Well, this has been fun, but I think I'll take my leave," Solar Flare said as she conjured fire in front of her. The fire created a barrier between the groups and helped Solar Flare make an escape.

"Wait!" Luna said as she tried to chase Solar Flare. Luna was unsuccessful as the fire blocked the way.

"See you Luna; we'll continue this fight later!" Solar Flare told Luna as she teleported away. When she teleported away, the fire disappeared.

"Dang it! She got away!" Luna yelled as she got to the spot Solar was standing. Decade and Specter looked at each other, then walked up to Luna and they each put a hand on her shoulders. Luna turned around, saw the two of them, and simply laughed a little. "For a pair of cards come to life, you sure know how make a mare feel better," Luna said.

The two riders simply nodded and turned around ready to help Twilight and Ghost. It was at that moment that Luna felt something manifest in front of her. She looked and saw an Eyecon in front of her. Thinking fast, she grabbed it and tossed it to Specter, which he caught. Specter looked at her, nodded, took out the Specter Eyecon from the Ghost Driver, and inserted the Eyecon Luna gave him.

"EYE! ~Batchirimiro!~"

"KAIGAN! NOBUNAGA! WARE NO IKIZAMA! OKEHAZAMA!"

With Specter now in Nobunaga Damashi, the two riders charged in to help Twilight and Ghost. The two were being pushed back by Sagittarius' power, but they were able to get hits in. Just as he was about launch another barrage of arrows, two shots hit him and caused him to stager, letting Twilight and Ghost kick him away. Twilight turned and saw both Decade and Specter running up to them.

"About time you two got here," Twilight said as the two joined them. When Sagittarius got back up, he started to charge up a big blast. "You know what, let's end this battle fast," Twilight said as Sagittarius launched a barrage of arrows at the group. Once the arrows got close enough, they caused a huge explosion. Sagittarius turned away, thinking he was triumphant, until he heard four attacks charging up. He turned to se Twilight and Ghost in the air and Decade and Specter charging up their blasters. He tried to run but felt something hold him in place.

"VIRAL KICK!"

"ORE, OMEGA DRIVE!"

"D-D-D-D-DECADE!"

"OMEGA SPARK!"

Twilight and Ghost then used their rider kicks while Decade and Specter launched their Rider Blasts at Sagittarius. The blasts hit Sagittarius and caused a few explosions to weaken him. Twilight and Ghost then hit the monster and went through him. This double hit cause Sagittarius to start having sparks go through out his body.

"To think, I thought I would evolve further than before," Sagittarius said as his life was about to end.

"Sorry, but you aren't allowed to progress further," Twilight said. It was after Twilight said that Sagittarius exploded. Data came from Sagittarius' remains and floated towards Twilight's belt. The belt absorbed the data, blinked three times, and shot out three cards which Twilight caught. Twilight looked at the cards and saw the Rocket Module, Billy the Rod, and Drill Module.

"Sweet," Twilight said as she canceled her transformation. Before she did, she looked to Ghost, Specter, and Decade and bowed her head in thanks. The riders nodded and disappeared in a flash of light.

After taking out her IC card and canceling her transformation, she proceeded to take out the Rider cards when she noticed Specter's card glowing slightly. She took it out, flipped it to the back, and saw Specter Nobunaga Damashi on the back of the Specter card. The belt then blinked and said something.

"Burst Mode Unlocked!"

"So I can use the Burst function now? That's going to be very helpful," Twilight said to herself as she put away her cards.

"Miss Twilight, may I have a word?" Luna called from a distance. Twilight walked over to Luna, who was recovering from her battle.

"What is it Princess Luna?" Twilight asked.

"There is no need for formalities Twilight, your actions today have made sure of that," Luna told her.

"What do you mean?" Twilight asked.

"You saved my sister from her old, evil self and you saved me from that self as well. While she may have gotten away, I know with your power that we'll be able to defeat her," Luna explained.

"So, Solar Flare got away?" Twilight asked.

"She did, and knowing her, she'll be back," Luna responded.

"Then, I think I know what you were going to tell me," Twilight said.

"Yes, I want you to help take down Solar Flare," Luna said. Before Twilight could respond, she saw Midnight and Celestia coming towards them. Twilight and Luna immediately went to meet with them.

"Hey, what happened while I helped Celestia?" Midnight asked.

"Well, me and the Riders that came to life with this device were able to defeat Sagittarius," Twilight explained.

"That's good and Solar Flare?" Celestia asked.

"Unfortunately, she escaped," Luna said. Celestia mood seemed to drop at the sound of that.

"Don't worry, me and Midnight will take her down," Twilight said.

"Hold on, why are you roping me into this?" Midnight asked.

"Well, we're both riders," Twilight said. Midnight face palmed and everyone else laughed at that response.

"Well, I did promise you anyway so count me in," Midnight said.

"Great, so what should we do next?" Twilight asked.

"Well, why don't we head back to Sunset's castle and explain the situation to everyone," Luna recommended.

"That sounds like a good plan," Celestia said. With that, the four of them headed back to the castle.