• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 477 Views, 1 Comments

Sadora goes to equestria - Sadora5459



Sadora from ultraman wakes up one day in equestria which means shenanigan

  • ...
 1
 477

twilight's freak out

The day after the mane six learned what a kaiju is they and sadora was walking with sadora through ponyville market while twilight was looking at sadora's cutie mark.

"Say um sadora what does your cutie mark mean?"

"My cutie what?!?

"You know your mark that tells what your best at."

"No but where is it I want to see what it is?"

Twilight pointed to his flank, on his flank was a picture of a a cloud of smoke with two clawed arms shooting out of said cloud.

"Oh I think it means my signature ability! Wait if that's It then I must still be able to do it! WOOHOO!!!!"

Sadora screamed with joy about who knows what and twilight got really frustrated that she didn't know!

"Ahem sadora what is your signature ability hmm?

"This!"

And with that he started being engulfed in a white cloud of smoke that covered the whole town like a blanket as twilight was looking for sadora she felt something touch her when she turned around it was a hoof with a pincer greave on it with brown fur. The smoke cleared revealing sadora with his hand retracting back to him and twilight got infuriated that she didn't know how he did it with her mane frazzled and messy now sadora didn't know what that meant but the rest of the mane six did they had just showed up right when sadora's arm started retracting!!!

"H-how d-did you do that!"

"What the fog that's what happens when I sweat and I can MAKE myself sweat in combat as for the arms even I don't know how I did it!"

Well that was one of twilight's questions answered but she had to know how he stretched his arms!

"Hey sadora want to help me with a...uhhhhh aha a thing in my....uh..BASEMENT hehe?!"

"Sure why not."

Author's Note:

Hey hope you guys enjoy the chapter bye