• Published 5th Dec 2015
  • 7,847 Views, 75 Comments

Cadance and the Art of Diplomacy - James Light



With the return of the Crystal Empire to the frozen north, Crystal Princess Mi Amore Cadenza must use a new kind of diplomacy (sex!) to strike deals with foreign groups near and far. This is the story of how Cadance secured her country's future.

Comments ( 15 )

Another excellent chapter. Keep up the good work. :heart:

Well done mate, and will Flurry be getting involved at some point?

7062876 Thanks!

7063320 Maybe, maybe not. From here on out it's basically all up to the readers.

Totes worth the wait. Do you take any inspiration from Kanashiipanda's art? He's also got Shining and Cadence in a perverted, always-horny partner swapping marriage with Chrysalis.

7063952 Not really inspiration, per se, but I certainly... uh... 'appreciate' the work that Kanashiipanda does. If you know what I mean...

Why's it marked complete?

7064240 "Season 1" for Cadance and the Art of Diplomacy is complete. Season 2 will be a separate story. I'll make a blog post detailing some of the changes coming to this story soon, including info on what the next chapter will be. So, don't worry about this story being finished and stay tuned! :pinkiehappy:

Ooooh! you finished it. I am soo~o gonna read it.

Well this was fun.

7156330 Glad to hear it! Season 2 is on its way (eventually)!

7156385 Oh? Interesting. I am surprised you managed to make it this long.

7644185 Is there a better kind of pillow? :derpytongue2:

Glad you're liking the story so far! Better hurry, though - Season 2 isn't too far away!

7644530 No doubt about that, there simply isn't.

Another great chapter. I find it great how you actually integrate the clop into a broader framework of the expanding empire. Plus, this is literally the only fic I know of where Chryssie and Gilda have sex. Now if only they did it directly in the sequel.

But, yeah, great fic. Plus finally a clop fic that pays a lot of attention to balls, which I love.

Can't wait fur the sequel, hopefully Chryssie will make some appearances there.

I still find the idea of changeling harvesters growing huge balls as they gather love incredibly hot.

How can this be both so long and engaging, funny, and hot all at the same time!?

Login or register to comment