• Published 27th Nov 2015
  • 1,078 Views, 36 Comments

The Clockwork Pony - Blackbird2



After being introduced to the concepts of "robots" from the Other Twilight, Princess Twilight decides to try to build one of her own. What could possibly go wrong?!

  • ...
2
 36
 1,078

More Than Metal

The Clockwork Pony

Chapter 4: More Than Metal

Ditzy hummed cheerfully as she flew across the early night sky. Sure she would to apologize to her foalsitter for being late, again, but this time it was because she made a new and interesting friend. One that she was excited to introduce to Dinky so she could see the strange, wondrous things life had to offer if you just kept an open mind. Unfortunately her good mood was broken by a cry piercing through the night.

“HELP!!”

Ditzy stretched her wings wide to catch enough wind to make her stop in mid-air. She then hovered as she took in the scream. It had come from the direction she had just left her new friend and the strange voice definitely sounded like her.

“Tik Tok!” she cried out in concern then spun around and backtracked as fast as her wings would carry her.

When she reached the spot she had just left the metal pony she saw she had been tied up by two male unicorns and was being placed inside a cage. It took her only a second to recognize the stripped shirts and hats of the Flim Flam Brothers, the con ponies who tried to swindle the Apples out of their farm. And tricked Applejack to shill their phony miracle tonic. And now they were trying to foalnap her new friend!

“Hey! Let her go!” she yelled before she began a dive bomb towards them.

Sadly she didn’t get very far though, as a well place horn blast from Film struck her directly between the eyes and sent her crashing to the ground. She struggled to get up for a second before falling back down and passing out. When she awoke a few minutes later she found that the brothers, the cage and most importantly Tik Tok were all gone.

“I gotta go tell Princess Twilight!” she said in a worried and rushed tone.

( - ) ( - ) ( - ) ( - ) ( - ) ( - )

Just outside the Castle of Friendship, Twilight and Pinkie Pie shared the details of their recent friendship mission with their friends.

“...so then I said ‘That’s no cake, that’s a’-” Pinkie Pie’s story was interrupted by a panicked cry.

“Princess Twilight!!” Ditzy screamed as she came flying up to the group like a fruit bat out of Tartarus.

She nearly crash landed in front of them and let out a few deep, exhausted breaths as she tried to gather her wits about her.

“Whoa Ditzy, calm down!” Rainbow Dash spoke up as she walked over to the gray mare. “What’s going on?”

She let out a few more ragged breaths before finally blurting out, “Tik Tok!”

“WHAT?!” Twilight shouted with wide eyes. “How do you know that name?!”

“I met her today!” Ditzy told her, her breathing becoming normal again.

“That can’t be possible,” the princess countered. “There’s no way she would leave the castle.”

“Actually...” a nervous voice brought up from behind them.

They all turned to see Spike standing in the doorway with a guilty look on his face. One that only worsened when Twilight started to glared disapprovingly at him.

“Spike. What’s going on?” she asked in a tense voice.

The baby dragon cringed a bit from the “annoyed mother” tone she used. It was unfortunately one he had become accustomed to over the years.

“Well. You see...” he started as he circled his foot on the castle’s stoop.

“Spiiiike,” Twilight repeated, her tone growing even more annoyed.

“Okay, okay! I told her to just go out and explore the town for a bit! I figured she’d be back before you were and you’d never know! I’m sorry!” he confessed in almost one sorrowful breath before he fell to his knees sobbing.

“Oh poor Spikey Whikey!” Rarity cried in concern as she rushed over to his side.

Twilight continued to glare at her assistant. “Poor Spike” would be right after this was all over. But right now she had much more important matters at hoof. She turned around to face Ditzy again.

“Okay. So Tik Tok left the castle and you said you ran into her, right?” she asked the grey Pegasus.

“Oh yes she’s very nice!” Ditzy said with a cheerful clap of her hooves. “It’s amazing that you were just able to build her! I always knew you were smart but you must be a genius!”

Twilight didn’t even acknowledge the compliment.

“Can you take us to where you saw her last?” she asked urgently.

“Yes,” the gray mare responded, her look going more focused.

Twilight nodded back just before the two took to the sky. Without another word, the other six followed them, Rainbow Dash quickly catching up to the two while Fluttershy picked up Spike before trailing behind them. This left Applejack, Rarity and Pinkie Pie to follow the five on the ground.

As she flew, Twilight’s mind switched back and fourth between concerned and furious.

I can’t believe Tik Tok left the castle! She thought angrily. Especially after I expressly told her not to! And this was exactly why! Her expression softened. Fear that other ponies might react harshly to her! Might hurt her! Or...worse.

After dwelling on that unpleasant thought too long, her mind went back to why she was worried in the first place and her eyes narrowed again.

Why would she think she could just wander off like that?! She cast an irritated glare to Spike where he was held by Fluttershy. The young dragon caught the look and swallowed nervously. And to think Spike helped her. Oh when this is all over and I’m sure she’s safe, I’m going to ground both of them for a month! Maybe two!

Twilight was snapped out of her thoughts by Ditzy’s voice.

“There!” the gray Pegasus called out, “That’s where I met her!”

The other Pegasi looked to where she was pointing to find a small clearing within the middle of the thicket of trees.

“Okay. Then we’ll go down and start-” Twilight started but was cut off by Rainbow Dash.

“No! There!” she called out, pointing just a bit ahead of them.

The other four looked up to another, bigger clearing just at the edge of the wooded area. As usual, Rainbow Dash’s sharp eyes picked up something before the others even noticed it. But as they drew closer the site became as clear as day even in the early evening. There was one large red and white stripped tent in the middle of a few smaller ones scattered here and there along with some cages containing some very unhappy looking creatures.

The flyers swooped down to land just as the three running on the ground stepped out of the trees. Applejack narrowed her eyes as she surveyed the area, finding something very familiar about the whole set up.

“Wait a minute. Ah think Ah I know those tents,” she muttered, mostly to herself.

Acting on her hunch she walked forward without another word which left the others to follow her in silent confusion. She pulled the flaps of the main tent aside and charged right in. So far the tent seemed pretty sparse but there was a main stage where two familiar pale yellow unicorns in blue striped shirts stood working.

“Ah knew it!” she cried out in anger.

The two stallions’ bodies both stiffened in fright of the voice before they slowly turned around to stare at her in shock. That lasted only a few seconds though as the mustachioed glared at his brother.

“And I knew it too!” Flam snapped. “I told you coming back here was a bad idea!”

“We’re on the edge of town! How was I supposed to know one of the Apples would find us?!” Flim shot back.

“Because they always find us!”

“Darn tootin! Now what crooked scheme are you two con ponies up to this time?” Applejack demanded as she glared daggers at them.

A look that was shared by her friends as they all filed into the tent. Of course the two weren’t strangers to accusatory stares and it only took them a second for them to compose themselves.

“Scheme? Why this is no scheme at all!” Flim replied in his usual carnival barker tone. “This is the beginning of the most unique traveling sideshow in all of Equestria!”

“That’s right!” Flam jumped in. “For a mere 5 bits, ponies get to come and see the most exotic, strange and dangerous creatures throughout the land!”

“You mean those poor animals you have locked up in those cages out there?” Fluttershy asked, sharing Applejack’s dagger glare.

“‘Poor animals’?!” Flam said with fake aghast. “Why my dear those animals would bite your head off as soon as look at you!”

“And you’re going to let ponies, most likely children, parade around in front of them?” Rarity questioned. “That doesn’t seem like a very safe business practice.”

“But it does sound kind of awesome,” Rainbow Dash spoke up.

This caused the glaring faces to be turned towards her. She gave a weak smile and shriveled back a bit in defeat.

“Well it does,” she muttered as she poked the ground with her hoof.

“Potential animal cruelty aside,” Twilight spoke up, right into the brothers’ faces. “There’s the more serious charge of foalnaping!”

This time the brothers’ shock and disgust looked completely genuine.

“Foalnaping?! FOALNAPING?!?!” Flam bellowed in outrage.

“Those are serious allocations, Princess!” Flim sneered, putting his muzzle right up again Twilight’s. “We may have...bent the law before in the past but I can assure you we at no point took part in such a dastardly deed.”

“We do have some standards!” Flam added.

“Well I have a witness!” Twilight said trimuphantly as she pointed towards Ditzy.

“Yeah! You took my friend and then knocked me out!” the gray mare stated.

“Ha! Her?!” Flim chuckled and pulled away from Twilight. “Why who’s to say she didn’t just knock herself out on a tree because of her...impaired vision.”

“Hey! I...haven’t done that in a while! At least not this week,” Ditzy sheepishly defended herself.

“And does she have a witness to say we did such a thing?” Flam asked, standing proudly again. “Because I was there and my brother was there and I don’t recall either of us doing anything to her. Do you brother?”

“Not at all brother,” the other stallion said with a shake of his head.

“So what it seems we have here is a case of we said/she said. Which usually doesn’t hold up well in court,” the yellow unicorn finished.

“That’s because you have the other witness!” Twilight argued, her nostrils flaring a bit.

“Again you have no proof of that,” Flim insisted.

“HELP!” a metallic cry came from the back.

“And what do you call that?!” Applejack demanded, pointing a hoof in the direction of the voice.

“That’s just some faulty machinery in the back,” Flim informed her.

“Faulty machinery my purple flank!” Twilight remarked before she flew forward faster than anypony had seen her.

“Hey you can’t go back there! That’s for authorize ponies only!” Flam shouted in vain.

With that, all ponies, and one dragon, gathered ran towards a sectioned off area near the back of the tent. Once there, Twilight and her friends were horrified to find Tik Tik sitting in a small cage and looking as scared as her mechanical face would allow. Her eyes quite literally brightened when she saw Twilight.

“Twilight!” she cried out happily but then lowered her head in shame. “I’m sorry. I-I know I shouldn’t have left the castle. I just wanted to see the outside world. I didn’t mean for this to happen.”

“No! No! Shhh. Shhh. It’s not your fault,” Twilight comforted her in a soothing tune. Right before she snapped her head around to glare death at the Flim Flam Brothers again. “Let. Her. GO!”

“Her? Her?” Flam asked in an incredulous tone. “Brother do you see ‘her’ in that cage?”

“Not at all brother,” Flim replied as he used his magic to pull Twilight away from the cage and stood in between the two. “What I see is a very unique piece of equipment that we found abandoned in the woods.”

“She’s not a piece of equipment! She’s a living pony! That I made!” Twilight growled.

“Oh so you’re saying she belongs to you then?” Flam questioned as he moved to stand next to his brother.

“She doesn’t belong to me she belongs with me!” the Princess correct.

“With us!” Rainbow corrected, standing tall next to her marefriend.

“Yeah!” the other six cheered in unison.

“But I see no markings indicating that she’s yours?” Flim noted as he studied Tik Tok’s body. “Nope! Seems to be clear of any markings! So given we found her abandoned and that she is clearly not a living pony, then we haven’t foalnaped anypony.”

“Nor have we willingly stole anything from the Princess of Friendship,” Flam interjected.

She can tell you where she belongs! And it’s certainly not in a cage in some sideshow!” Twilight countered, her brow furrowing in anger.

“And who’s going to listen to a piece of machinery?” Flim asked. “Just because it happens to make sounds that seem like speech doesn’t mean it’s alive!”

“Or that it’s even saying real words!” Flam added. “For all we know you lot could just be hearing what you want to hear. Do you also hear words when your refrigerator makes noises?”

“Well...sometimes,” Pinkie confessed, earning her concerned looks from Fluttershy and Rarity.

“Look it doesn’t matter what you say! I’m a princess! I could just take her if I wanted!” Twilight declared, shocking her friends.

“And how would that look?” Flim asked with a slimly smile. “The Princess of Friendship coming in and taking away the main attraction from two hard working ponies’ sideshow before it even opened.

“Pfft! Hard workin, right,” Applejack muttered.

“I don’t think that would make for a good headline, do you brother?” Flam added.

“Nope. Not at all brother,” Flim agreed with a sneer towards Twilight.

Twilight froze. They had called her bluff. Technically it was true that she could execute a royal order and just take Tik Tok away from them but it was an incredible abuse of power she didn’t want to use. Especially since, once again, they were technically right about all this. As far as anypony else knew Tik Tok was just a piece of machinery. One they were well within their right to keep if they found “abandoned”. And for all of her knowledge and book reading, she just couldn’t think of a way out of this!

“But...but you can’t just take her...” she pleaded in a soft, almost pathetic tone.

“And why not? Just what makes this thing so special to you?” Flam asked with a cocked eyebrow.

“Because she’s...she’s...” Twilight stammered before the next words practically flew out of her mouth, “SHE’S MY DAUGHTER!!!”

A round of shocked gasps went through her friends at such a bold statement. The smaller tent area was quiet for several seconds as the weight of those words came crashing down on everypony.

That was until Flim and Flam started to snicker before quickly breaking out into full blown, hysterical laughter.

“Oh well why didn’t you say so?!” Film asked condescendingly between laughs. “Not only will we let her go but I’ll introduce her to my son the toaster!”

“Or our mother the cart!” Flam added, before laughing loudly again.

The two leaned on each other for support while Twilight’s face grew more and more red with anger. She lit up her horn and was about to simply blast them and take Tik Tok back when she felt a hoof on her shoulder. To her surprise it was Rainbow Dash who was shaking her head as a sign for her to stop.

“Me I want to give these guys a good horseshoe to the head too but they’re not worth it,” she said softly. “And it’s just gonna make you look bad.”

Twilight let out a frustrated sight and lowered her head as she extinguished her horn.

“I know. But what else can I do?” she asked sadly.

“Nothing!” Flim jumped into their conversation. “Face it Princess unless some higher power comes down and magically declares this thing to be alive, you don’t have a hoof to stand on.”

Twilight blinked at that statement before a twinkle appeared in her eyes and a mischievous grin spread across her muzzle.

“Spike. Come with me,” she spoke in a surprisingly calm voice as she stood proudly again. She also turned to address the rest of the group. “The rest of you stay here and keep an eye on Tik Tok. And especially keep some on those two!” she ordered, pointing to Flim and Flam.

“Where are you going darling?” Rarity asked.

“Back to the castle. I need Spike to take a letter,” she explained with an almost devious smile.

( - ) ( - ) ( - ) ( - ) ( - ) ( - )

After a rather tense half-hour of both parties glaring silently at each other, Twilight and Spike finally returned with a rather surprising guest.

“Princess Celestia?!” they all cried out at once.

“It’s good to see you all again,” the princess said gracefully to Twilight’s friends before she tossed an irritated glance towards Flim and Flam. “I just wish it was under better circumstances.”

The two con ponies looked at each other and swallowed nervously.

“H-how can we...um...h-help you, your majesty?” Flam barely managed to ask.

“Princess Twilight here says you have something that belongs to her. Something very unique,” she stated as she walked over to the cage.

“W-well that’s what she claims but-but we don’t really know...” Flim stammered.

“From my understanding you can know you just choose not to,” she retorted before she kneeled down to look Tik Tok in the eyes. “Hello little one. You are a unique one, aren’t you?”

“Are you really Princess Celestia?” Tik Tok asked.

“I am,” she said with a small nod.

“Twilight’s told me so much about you.”

“Funny. She’s only told me some about you,” Celestia remarked, tossing a sidelong glance to her former student.

Twilight chuckled nervously and pressed her forehooves together. Despite the situation, Celestia couldn’t help but smirk a bit at the response. She replaced it with another warm smile as she turned her attention towards Tik Tok again.

“Don’t worry. You’ll be out of that cage soon enough,” she told her with absolute certainty.

“Now-now wait just a minute here!” Flam spoke up, finding his bravado again. “It’s like we told Princess Twilight, you royals can’t just come in here and take what you want!”

“Actually we can,” Celestia clarified, standing to her full height again. “It’s part of what being a royal means. I don’t like to do that though as it’s generally what bad royals do. But for certain cases I will make the occasional exception. Guess which one this is,” she finished with a smirk.

“We’ll get the press! Then Equestria will see their loving leader isn’t so generous after all!” Film spoke up, standing next to his brother.

“And who do you think they’re to believe? The ‘loving leader’ that’s kept them safe for over a thousand years or two con ponies who have been run out of the same small town twice now,” she countered, still with the same smirk on her face.

“By the same family no less!” Applejack added.

For once the two stallions found themselves at a loss for words. Although it didn’t last too long. At least not for Flim.

“This...this isn’t right!” he protested.

Celestia’s smirk turned into a frown and her brow furrowed.

“What wasn’t right was me having to send my sister to the moon when she threatened all of Equestria as Nightmare Moon,” she recalled. “I take it you’ve heard that story, yes?”

They both nodded.

“Good. Because I want you to understand that was one of the hardest decisions I had to make in my long, long life. It broke my heart to do so but I knew it had to be done. I want you to understand, I did that while I was sad. You understand, correct?”

Again they nodded.

“Excellent!” she said a bit too cheerfully. “Now if I could find it myself to send my sister to the moon while sad, imagine what I could do to two con ponies while I’m annoyed.”

The pair blinked, looked at each, blinked again and then looked back to Celestia. A second later Flim lit up his horn to magically open the cage while Flam used his magic to float Tik Tok over to Twilight.

“She’s yours!” the cry out in unison before running out of the tent at full gallop.

“Let’s get as far away from here as we can brother!” Flam suggested.

“I hear Las Pegasus is nice this time of year brother!” Flim commented.

Of course the short conversation went unheard by the rest of the ponies in the tent as they were too busy celebrating having their most unusual member back. Well, except for Applejack who was having too much fun watching those two flee in terror.

“Don’t come back for a very long time now! Or ever!” she called after them.

She turned back around to join in the festivities and saw that Twilight had Tik Tok in the tightest hug any pony could manage. Even Pinkie Pie!

“I’m so glad you’re safe!” Twilight exclaimed while openly crying.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry,” Tik Tok kept repeating, wishing at the moment she could cry as well. “I know I shouldn’t have left the castle. I was just feeling so cramped in there.”

“I know. It’s my fault too. I shouldn’t have locked you away. I just couldn’t think of how to explain you to other ponies. I was so afraid of what might happen if they saw you. I just didn’t want you to get hurt,” she explained, still holding her creation close.

“Am...am I really your daughter?” the metal mare asked tentatively.

Twilight paused for a moment then pulled back so she could look Tik Tok directly in her brightly illuminated eyes.

“Yes. Yes you are,” she reaffirmed.

“That’s a bold statement to make,” Celestia cautioned her. “Are you sure you’re ready for such responsibility Twilight?”

“Honestly? I don’t know. But I did raise Spike so I have some experience in it,” Twilight said as she looked affectionately over at Spike. Just before a playful smirk appeared on her face. “Plus I know Tik Tok won’t secretly eat all the ice cream while I’m away.”

Spike laughed nervously while pressing the tips of his index claws together in a manner that perfectly mirrored Twilight’s own embarrassed action earlier.

Celestia chuckled at them. “And you did a wonderful job with him. But this Tik Tok seems like she has her own...special needs.”

“Yeah like how do we keep stuff like this from happening again,” Rainbow Dash asked, earning her a quick jab in the ribs from Applejack. “What?! It’s a good question!”

“It is,” Twilight nodded then looked up at Celestia. “And something Flim said gave me an idea but I’m going to need your help with it princess.”

“I think I may already know what you have in mind princess,” Celestia winked at her. “And I think we can get this taken care of quite easily.”

( - ) ( - ) ( - ) ( - ) ( - ) ( - )

“Quite easily” turned out to be a bit of an understatement. Just the next day Celestia had met with Mayor Mare and the rest of town hall to pass a special decree. And by that afternoon the mayor called for a special town meeting just outside of the town hall building. While Mayor Mare stood behind a podium to address the crowd, Twilight, her friends, Princess Celestia and of course Tik Tok stood on the stage behind her.

“At the last Equestria Games, three fillies gave a beautiful speech about what makes Ponyville great and how it’s a community for all three pony races. And since that time we have made it one for all four pony races with Twilight’s ascension into Aliconhood.”

A massive cheer and chants of “Princess Twilight” erupted from the crowd, causing Twilight to blush and wave sheepishly to the crowd.

“Well now we have the honor and privilege to be the first town in Equestria to welcome the first mechanical pony!” the mayor continued. “By royal decree of Princess Celestia herself, I, Mayor Mare of Ponyville, declare Tik Tok to be a full citizen granting the rights and privileges due to her! Please take a bow Tik Tok!”

Tik Tok did as she was instructed, taking a very uneasy bow as the crowd cheered. It amazed her that just yesterday a number of these ponies were frightened of her for being different. But just a few words from Princess Celestia and the mayor and now they had accepted her. She was sure there were still some that wouldn’t accept her and she would deal with that in time. For right now she simply felt overjoyed at the thought of being able to walk the streets of Ponyville and be treated like any other living, breathing pony. From above the crowd she could see Ditzy hovering with Dinky perched on her shoulders. Her friend gave her a quick wink of her mismatched eyes which Tik Tok returned with a quick shutter flash of her own.

She was pulled back into the moment of being on stage when she felt Twilight run over and hug her. An action soon followed by the rest of her friends. When the cheering had died down some she turned towards Princess Celestia.

“Thank you so much for this princess,” Tik Tok said with a bow towards her.

Celestia smiled then reached down with a forehoof to pull her back up to her brass hooves.

“You’re very welcome Tik Tok,” she replied. “Though some may try to deny it out of fear and confusion, you are every bit a living being as the rest of us and deserve to be treated as such. I only wish your mother would have told me about you sooner so we could have avoided this whole mess.”

She gave a pointed look at Twilight who rubbed the back of her head in response.

“You’re going to enjoy rubbing that in, aren’t you?” she asked flatly.

“Oh yes,” Celestia smirked. “Especially since I’m still not sure how many other ponies you told before you told me.”

“Well...” Twilight flustered a bit. “I can say with one hundred percent accuracy that beyond my friends I didn’t tell anypony else about Tik Tok before this event occurred.”

Celestia furrowed her brow at the very specific way Twilight said that statement.

“Twilight. What did you do?” she prodded.

“Weeellll...”

( - ) ( - ) ( - ) ( - ) ( - ) ( - )

In another world, another Twilight was having problems of her own. Specifically the fact her supposed friends were keeping her away from the scientific discovery of a lifetime! One tied directly to the other discovery of a realm full of magical talking ponies! One that she could visit anytime just by going through the mirrored base of Canterlot High’s statue. If only they weren’t literally holding her back!

“Let me go! Please let me go! I just want to see it once! Just for a few minutes! That’s all I promise!” she screamed desperately as she wildly kicked her legs to try to break out of the grip Sunset had on her arms.

“I told you you’re not seeing the robot! And we’re not leaving you and the other Twilight alone anymore!” Sunset reprimanded her through gritted teeth as she struggled to hold on. “Somebody get her legs!”

“We’re tryin’!” Applejack called out as she barely avoided another flailing foot. “But she’s kicking harder than a prized bull at a rodeo!”

“Can you cut the countryisms and just grab her?!” Rainbow Dash snapped as she tried to snatch Twilight’s other foot.

“I don’t you see you doing much better!” Applejack shot back.

“Should… should we do something to help them?” Fluttershy asked where she, Rarity and Pinkie stood on the sidelines.

“Honestly I think anymore hands in there would just make a mess of things,” Rarity remarked.

“Besides this is so much fun to watch! I got ten bucks on Twilight!” Pinkie giggled.

“Keep that up and you’ll be next Pinkie!” Sunset shouted as her.

“Gotcha!” Rainbow cheered as she finally grabbed a hold of the purple girl’s foot.

“Ha!” Applejack added as she caught her prey as well.

“Good! Now let’s get her out of here!” Sunset ordered.

“No! Come on! This isn’t fair! The other Twilight gets to come over here as much as she likes!” Twilight protested, her struggling slowly winding down.

Yeah and she is so gonna pay for this the next time she does, Sunset thought irritably.


The End...for now.

Author's Note:

So this should have been done MONTHS ago! But unfortunately, my two video series over on YouTube, summer work schedule, yard work and Pathfinder game kept getting me distracted. Then when I DID try to write I just had plain old writer’s block. Still I’m sorry for everyone who was waiting for this final chapter to come out. Of which I’m sure there are five.

But yes the story is finally complete! Well...kinda. There’s one more scene I want to do to tie it into season five a bit more but that’s more of an epilogue. One I’ll try to write up and get posted sometime this week. For now though I hope you’ve enjoyed this crazy story of a robotic pony trying to find her place in the world.

And yes I know having Celestia come in and solve the issue is a BIT of a cop out, but come on, why WOULDN’T Twilight go to her for something like this? Plus it let me homage the ending to Short Circuit 2 like I wanted. Great movie, you should check it out.

Now I MIGHT be back with more of Tik Tok later but I’m not sure now. Like I said, videos keep me pretty busy and there’s my own original stuff I want to work on too and plenty of other pony ideas floating around in my head. Mostly for Equestria Girls stuff.

So basically...I’ll see ya when I see ya!