• Published 17th Feb 2016
  • 10,680 Views, 581 Comments

Shy and Aggressive - Johng117



Fluttershy finds herself in one of the most unlikely of situations. She meets the top delinquent of Ponyville High. Not only that, he is also a freak to society.

  • ...
45
 581
 10,680

PreviousChapters Next
April Fools 2019: Treasure Mall pt 2

The Transmutant Four found themselves standing in front of a massive building, which appeared as a tower mixed with medieval and futuristic influences, mainly due to the medieval architecture and the futuristic ships flying around.

"How can anyone miss this?" asked Junior incredulously.

"Don't question it. Just bask in the presence of these cute girls," said Rodan in a whisper. He found four teen girls standing before his group. One looked to be younger than the rest. They wore peculiar outfits. For example, the youngest wore a black goth-like outfit with tights. Red highlights were in her short hair. These girls each seemed like they represented a color. Red, White, Black and Yellow.

"Rodan, we need fighters, not 'cute girls'," said Junior, smacking Rodan in the back of the head.

"Don't underestimate us! We've had our share of danger and adventure!" said the younger girl, drawing out a massive mechanical scythe. The Transmutants recoiled in shock.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Mosura.

"Isn't that thing heavy?!" asked Angirasu incredulously.

"Of course not! Here, try it!" said the girl, tossing the scythe to Junior. The boy grunted as he caught it.

"Wow. Someone your size should not be capable of wielding this," said Junior in shock. While to him it felt light like a baseball bat with a deadly blade on it, this weapon should be impossible to hold for a small girl.

"Yeah but she's pretty reliable," giggled the girl as Junior handed her back the weapon.

"Rad. Hey, any of you single?" Asked Rodan eagerly. The girls fell into an awkward silence. The girl in yellow gave an amused chuckle.

"I'm sorry?"

"Ignore him. He's like a ten year old that just realized he was attracted to girls," deadpanned Junior, punching Rodan's shoulder.

"So can you girls help us?" asked Junior.

"We would. But we had too much caviar last night," groaned the girl in black. Junior grunted as a vein popped on his head.

"If you need us, we'll be in the bathroom throwing up!" said the girl in white. The girls made a mad dash back to the massive building ahead. Junior yelled angrily as he clutched his hair.

"This is fucking bullshit!! We'd be kicking ass in the climax by now!" shouted Junior.

"Guys, we should call the police. Like as we should've earlier," deadpanned Mosura.

"I already did! They told me the same thing! Even Blaire! Hell, I even prayed to God for the first time in my life and a white dove gave this to me!" Said Junior, holding out a letter, the parchment made from the skin of a lamb. The letter read "Too much caviar, Throwing up over the pit of Hell".

"I wonder what God's vomit does to Hell" Angirasu wondered.

"Huh. That explains why I haven't scored a girlfriend," said Rodan.

"Rodan, I wouldn't even answer that prayer," deadpanned Junior, tossing the letter aside. Suddenly music broke into the air. The "Play Doggy" Kid appeared. Before he could open his mouth, Junior turned to him with an enraged look and blood shot eyes.

"NO! NO PLAY DOGGY! NO PLAY FISHY! NO PLAY WHATEVER ANIMAL YOU CAN THINK OF!!" shouted Junior, his voice echoing for miles. The boy stood silently. He then lowered himself down, disappearing from sight. The rest of the Transmutants stood huddled together with scared looks on their faces. Junior groaned as he rubbed his face.

"This whole goose chase was a massive waste of time!" said Junior, stomping off. The teens followed Junior.

"Gojira, we can't give up!" said Mosura.

"Who said anything about giving up? I'm just going to get a bite to eat before I storm that school my damn self!" Said Junior, making his way to an area where stores lied.

"Odd but OK," said Angirasu. The teens stopped as they heard music in the air. Junior snarled as his irises became reptilian.

"I swear to fucking God I'm gonna strangle that little-" Junior turned but was surprised to bot find the kid around.

"It's coming from over there, Homer Simpson" said Angirasu, pointing to a college cafe.

The sound of a shanty filled their hearing. They made their way inside and found many college students, feasting, drinking, singing and flirting in the cafe. They were dressed as sailors

"Watcha twigger shes a proper jubby-jewel,~ Give er the sheet and let her rip with the boys to pull her thru!~ You ought to seen us runin the winds ablowin free.~ On a passage from the Dogger Bank to Great Grimsby!~" the college sailors sang in cockney accents.

"Hm. Maybe these assholes can help us," said Junior with a smirk. A woman dressed in a corset and gown came by.

"Ya'll aint like these sailor weirdos are ya?" asked the woman warily.

"Hell no. We just want a meal," said Junior. The woman sighed in relief.

"Thank God. These weirdos drove off our normal customers and I have to wear this!" complained the waitress.

"What's with this pirate fad?" muttered Angirasu. The teens were seated and were handed menus.

"I'm glad we got some normal people here. If y'all need anything, just give a holler," said the woman.

"Cool. We'll start off with drinks," said Junior. As the waitress took their order, the Transmutants were left to their own devices.

"Alright, I'm gonna get this over with. If they refuse, we'll have at least saved time and gotten a bite to eat," said Junior as he stood. Mosura grabbed his arm.

"I don't think this is a good idea. I mean look at them!" Mosura pointed to the college sailors.

"We are the boys who make a noise when we come home from sea.~ We get right drunk and roll on the floor, we have a jubilee.~We get right drunk and full of beer, we roll all over the floor.~ And when our rent is all spent we go to sea for more~" The sailors sang as they held shoulders, slurring in a seemingly drunken state with tea, milk and hot chocolate.

"It must be fun to be in college," said Rodan.

"It'll be fine," said Junior as he pulled away from Mosura and made his way over to a table.

"Hey, I'm going around looking for people who want to help take down a black school led by some nerd named Four Eyes. Interested?" asked Junior.

The cafe fell deathly quiet. The sailors all glared at him, dropping their drinks and food and ceasing what they were doing. Junior found himself surrounded by the sailors, much to the horror of his friends.

"It be bad luck to mention the name of cap'n of that cursed ship!" said a sailor, grabbing Junior by the shoulder, who bore an annoyed look.

"Well you're looking at the most unlucky asshole on this side of Equestria," said Junior as his friends quickly got by his side, looking as though they were ready for a fight.

"Ha! Taking on Four Eyes will be like fightin' thee Devil himself!" said another sailor.

"Well, ol' goat Lucy must be a pansy. Because I've taken on tougher looking guys than that lanky nerd," scoffed Junior.

"Ye be wise to humble thee self, lad! Who among us would be foolhardy enough to fight that four eyed demon?!" asked a sailor.

Suddenly, the sound of a gunshot filled the air, startling everyone. They turned and found a young man sitting at a table, with his feet resting on the table. He held up a phone in the air, with an app that played gun sound effects. He was dressed as a pirate, sporting a coat and boots. Wads of gum stuck to his chin, like a beard. His left eye was nothing more than a jawbreaker candy. He had a metric ruler for a peg leg.

"Who are you?" Mosura asked.

"They call me Gum Beard, me heartys. I have clashed with the four eyed devil and lived to tell the tale," said pirate, standing up. The sailors gasped in shock as the Transmutants stared in silence.

"I even know of his weakness, mates! He fears man's best friend, dogs!" said Gum Beard.

"Why?" asked Rodan in confusion.

"There was a time that a doggy once ate one of his toes! It’s been licking its chops for the rest of him!" said Gum Beard.

He whistled, causing a dog to run over to their table, sitting at attention. Its tail wagged. The animal was a mix between a Rottweiler and German Shepherd. A clock rested around its neck.

"So... he has a taste for human flesh?" asked Mosura, taking a step back.

"Aye. But he's trained. I wouldn't worry. I'd be willing to join thee muties, if it means settling a score with those blazin' pirates of Black University!" said Gum Beard petting the dog.

Rodan narrowed his eyes.

"Alright, but cool it with calling us 'muties'," said Rodan.

"Hey, he can us any slur that he wants if he's willing to help," said Junior in annoyance.

"That's shocking, coming from you," said Mosura.

"Mosura, I just want to go home now," said Junior with a sigh.

"Then let us be off!" said Gum Beard.

Later, the group found themselves sitting at a Mexicoltan restaurant. Angirasu just sat in an awkward silence as Junior lied with his face down.

"Um... why are we here?" asked Angirasu. "I thought we were going to battle pirates?"

"We can't be going into battle on an empty stomach! Besides, they have really good tacos!" said Gum Beard.

"Kill me now," said Junior.

Rodan then realized that the Play Doggy kid hasn't made another appearance even though a dog is now present.

"Wow, nothing? Hmm" Rodan shrugged.


The Black University was sailing over to an elementary school. Specifically, the kindergarten building that was kept separate from the 1st-6th grade classes. Rainbow Dash looked to Four Eyes in confusion.

"Wait, why are raiding kindergardeners?" asked Rainbow.

"We are searching for one called, 'Gloriosia Daisy'. It is said that she is working her last day before getting started on working part time at Treasure Mall. Specifically, she works at the 'X Marks the Spot' store. We shall take the key to the treasure from her!" chuckled Four Eyes.

"Cool. I'll get ready," said Rainbow, walking below deck. Four Eyes shuddered.

"Damn that word," said FourEyes.

Rainbow Dash was walking below deck. Specifically, she was walking down steps that led below the school floor near a basement of sorts. Inside were food and supplies and barrels kept in. The girl reached for a sling shot and pulled on the rubber band on it. She then found herself suddenly grabbed and her mouth cupped. She gave muffled cries and grunts as she was hauled away from the steps and deeper into the bottom deck. Rainbow grunted as she pulled away, shocked to find the rest of the Main 7 and the Dazzlings present, and some random guy she wasn't familiar with.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Rainbow in shock.

"We're rescuing you, silly!" giggled Pinkie.

"What? I don't wanna be rescued!" said Rainbow. The girls looked at her incredulously.

"What?!" exclaimed the girls.

"Yeah! I sneaked on board by myself and got in with their crew!" said Rainbow with a grin.

"Why?!" asked Twilight, shocked at what she was hearing.

"Because life's dull! I want adventure! I want excitement! Ponyville High could never give me that!" said Rainbow. The girls bore confused and hurt looks.

"Rainbow, I thought..." Fluttershy fell silent. Sunset bore an angry expression.

"Rainbow Dash, we came here because we thought you were in trouble!" said Sunset.

"And now you're telling us that you don't even want our help?!" demanded Applejack.

"Great. As if being dragged here wasn't bad enough," said Aria with a deadpanned look.

"Guys, I need adventure! I'm sick of reading about it! I wanna live it!" said Rainbow. Pinkie tearfully looked at Rainbow Dash.

"Dashie... isn't our friendship adventurous enough?" asked Pinkie. Rainbow fell silent; a chord inside her was struck. She found the hurt expressions of her friends. Rainbow was unable to give an answer. Before she could utter a word, she heard footsteps.

"Ms. Dash! The captain wishes to see you on deck! We're nearing our destination!" said Queen Bee, entering below deck. Rainbow quickly came from the shadows with a forced grin.

"Right here!" said Rainbow.

"Say, were you talking to someone? I swear I've heard-" Queen Bee attempted to look over Rainbow's shoulder. The multi colored hair girl quickly leaned to the side in her sight.

"Oh that was me! I was talking to myself!" said Rainbow with a nervous smile.

"Very well. Let's be on our way," said Queen Bee. As the two walked out, Queen Been looked over her shoulder in suspicion. She shrugged and continued on with Rainbow.

From a barrel, Adagio emerged, with Cool Dude and Rarity emerging from their own barrels close to hers.

"Ugh. Queen Bee? More like Queen Bitch," said Adagio. She trailed a finger on Cool Dude's jacket.

"How about I be your new Queen Bee?" asked Adagio with a flirty smile. Rarity pulled Cool Dude back and growled at Adagio. The two girls butted heads as they growled at each other like beasts fighting over the right to court a mate.

"Guys!" said Sunset in exasperation.

Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash found herself leaping through the destroyed Kindergarten wall with Queen Bee and Four Eyes. Already, the pirates had the children sitting in the corner of the room, as some hauled over a young woman with hot pink hair and freckles on her cheeks. They threw her at the feet of Four Eyes, who held up a brochure to Treasure Mall.

"You are the one to be working at the 'X Marks the Spot' store of Treasure Mall! We demand the key to prized treasure that the legend alludes to!" said Four Eyes, pointing to a treasure chest depicted on the brochure. He then pointed his ruler at her. "Surrender the keys, or else we shall change thy name to 'Rosie'! So that my men may play a ring around thee!"

"Alright, I surrender! Just don't hurt the children!" cried Gloriosia, reaching into her pocket and handing over a ring of golden keys. Four Eyes snatched it as he laughed triumphantly.

"Be warned! For Treasure Mall is home to aggressive natives that persuade trespassers to buy their products and to provide excellent service! The food is addictive and will make you fat! Carnivorous plants that attach their tendrils into the ears of its victims, making them listen to catchy songs that will never leave their heads! And the horrifying square rocks of madness that project images that will hypnotize anyone and drive them to madness!" said Gloriosia.

"I believe we'll be just fine," said Four Eyes with a smirk. Suddenly, he grunted as he was kicked in the back, sending him tumbling into a locker, dropping the keys to the ground. The pirates gasped in shock as they found Applejack standing there, lowering her leg and picking up the keys. Queen Bee snarled as she found the rest of the Main 7 and the Dazzlings.

"Seize them! They have the keys!" ordered Queen Bee. Applejack quickly tossed the keys to Adagio, as a pirate charged towards her. Adagio yelped as she nearly dropped the keys and took off running. The rest of the girls were about to join her, but they were quickly surrounded by the pirates. Applejack kicked away a nerd but was grabbed from behind by two jock pirates, restraining her.

"Keep running Adagio!" cried Twilight. Adagio panted as she ran to the exit of the building, but the keys were snatched out of her hand by a scarlet Macaw.

"Hey!" cried Adagio. She ran after the bird and pounced for it, only to miss and fell to the ground on her belly. She groaned as she attempted to stand but froze as a pair of boots stepped into her sight. She looked up to find Four Eyes looking down at her with a smirk. The Macaw flew over to him and dropped the keys, allowing Four Eyes to catch it. The bird landed on his shoulder.

"Thank yer, Dagi!" said Four Eyes. Adagio smiled nervously with a titter.

"You're welcome," said Adagio.

"Not you, I named thee birdie 'Dagi'!" said Four Eyes in annoyance.

Later, the girls found themselves brought aboard the school.

"Now what I want to know is what in blazes a bunch of scallywags such as yourselves get off on stowing away on my school! I'd ought to make you all walk thee plank!" shouted Four Eyes, pulling out a plank of wood with a drawn face. He then noticed that Cool Dude was standing with the girls. He grew furious.

"So it was you! You sent for these girls to help you take this school!" shouted FourEyes.

"Hey man! You were the one who started a mutiny first, dude! You stole my girlfriend, dude!" yelled Cool Dude, furiously. As the two got in each other’s' faces, Queen Bee came between the two.

"Actually, I started the mutiny!" said Queen Bee. Cool Dude gasped in shock along with Pinkie and Sonata.

"You guys are shocked? She'd totally do something like that," said Aria.

"But my Queen Bee, why? Dude." asked Cool Dude, with a look of hurt and confusion.

"Four Eyes was just a much more capable captain. Plus, he was more fulfilling as a boyfriend then you ever were!" said Queen Bee with a glare.

"Ouch!" said Rainbow with a wince. The rest of the pirates joined in and gave cheers.

"Cool Dude was too soft! He only cared about looking cool!" said a jock pirate.

"Yeah! We needed a real leader!" said a cheerleader pirate.

"We're Pirates, not Pretty Boys! No offense Theater Pirates!" said a Band Pirate.

"None taken," said a Theater Pirate, whipping his hair to the side as he carried an effeminate tone.

Four Eyes sighed.

"I may have been too soft on you myself when I placed you in the brig. But, I will not make the same mistake a second time," said Four Eyes, hardening his expression. He pointed to Cool Dude, his scowl contorted into an evil grin.

"I think, you would do well at our favorite game" said Four Eyes in a sadistic tone. "Keelhaul."

The pirates cheered. They began to tie Cool Dude in rope and proceeded to haul him away from the girls. A pirate band appeared and began to play.

"Oh God! Tell me they're not going to sing!" Aria said in annoyed tone.

"My friends I stand before you~! To tell a truth most dire~! They lurks a traitor in our midst~! Who hath invoked the captain's ire~!" sang a Four Eyes as the band strummed their guitars and beat their drums. "He don't deserve no mercy~! We ought to shoot him with a gun~! But I am not an evil man~! So first let's have a little fun~!"

"Jesus Christ!" shouted Aria.

"We'll tie that scoundrel to a rope And throw it overboard ~! Drag him underneath the ship A terrifying deadly trip~!" FourEyes continued to sing.

"Keelhaul, that filthy landlubber, send him down to the depths below~! Make that bastard walk the plank with a bottle of rum and a yo-ho-ho~! Sang the rest of the crew as they danced around and tortured Cool Dude. "Keelhaul, that filthy landlubber, send him down to the depths below~! Make that bastard walk the plank with a bottle of rum and a yo-ho-ho~!"

The girls watched in horror at this scene, except for Aria who rubbed her temple.

"I will not say what he has done His sins are far to grave to tell~!" sang Queen Bee. "It's not my place to judge a man But boy he will burn in hell~!

"The sharks will dine up on his flesh~! And Davy Jones will have his soul~!" sang Wedgie Pew. "Take his money and his hat~! He won't need them where he's gonna go~!"

"And first lets tie him to a rope And throw it overboard ~! Drag him underneath the ship A terrifying deadly trip~!" FourEyes resumed the lyrics.

"Keelhaul, that filthy landlubber, send him down to the depths below~! Make that bastard walk the plank with a bottle of rum and a yo-ho-ho~! Sang the rest of the crew as they eagerly spat spitballs and gave him atomic wedgies. "Keelhaul, that filthy landlubber, send him down to the depths below~! Make that bastard walk the plank with a bottle of rum and a yo-ho-ho~!"

"God! this is the unholy offspring of High School Musical and Pirates of the Caribbean!" said Aria. "The worst of both worlds!"

Cool Dude soon found himself walked over to the plank, which hung over the streets below as the school sailed.

"No! Please, spare him!" cried Rarity in despair.

"Yeah, don't kill that handsome guy! He makes me feel like a woman!" cried Adagio. They heard Queen Bee sigh heavily.

"Lemme guess. He called you 'the most bodacious babes' he's ever seen," said Queen Bee with a deadpanned look.

"How did you know that?" asked Rarity in confusion.

"Because he says that to all the hot girls that he meets!" said Queen Bee in exasperation. Adagio and Rarity both stared at each other blankly. Their expressions grew furious as their faces turned red with rage. They looked to the pirates that held Cool Dude by the plank.

"Throw the bastard overboard!" yelled the girls in unison, while the rest of the girls excluding Aria looked on in shock.

"With a bottle of rum and a yo-ho-ho~!" Sang the pirates as they grabbed Cool Dude and tossed him overboard. He cried out as he fell face first onto the concrete.

"That's what happens," said Aria with a shrug.

Four Eyes laughed as he turned his attention to the girls.

"With that out of the way, we must deal with you!" said Four Eyes. He then turned to Rainbow Dash.

"Ms. Dash, would you do the honors of smacking them with a ruler until they're black and blue? Start with the yellow one. She looks like she bruises easily," said Four Eyes. Fluttershy whimpered in fear.

"I do!" squeaked Fluttershy.

"Don't any of ya'll touch her!" yelled Applejack as the girls were about to run to Fluttershy's protection. However, they were all held back. Fluttershy cried out as a couple of pirates hauled her over to a table. They removed her sweater and forced her onto her knees and her arms onto the table. Rainbow's heart raced as she watched Fluttershy helplessly cry out as her friends struggled to get free. She turned to Four Eyes and Queen Bee, who looked at her impatiently. Rainbow slowly drew out her metric ruler and approached Fluttershy, who struggled. The girl looked up at Rainbow with teary eyes as Rainbow reluctantly raised her ruler.

"Rainbow Dash, please!" whimpered Fluttershy. Rainbow's lips quivered as she began to sweat. Her body trembled as she stared into the helpless eyes of her friend, who she was going to beat. Rainbow grunted as she threw her ruler to the ground, much to the shock of the crew.

"I'll never hurt my friends!" shouted Rainbow in defiance. Her friends looked on in joy and relief as Fluttershy wept with tears of joy. Four Eyes grew angry, his eyes burning. He drew out his own metric ruler and pointed it at Rainbow.

"Disobeying the captain is mutiny on this ship, Ms. Dash!" said Four Eyes. Rainbow was suddenly restrained by the pirates that held Fluttershy.

"Lemme go!" shouted Rainbow as she struggled. Her eyes widened as Four Eyes raised his ruler.

"Mall Ho!!" shouted Pew Wedgie from the school bell tower, which had been converted into a crow's nest. Four Eyes halted his punishment, only to rush to the windows along with a few crew members and Queen Bee. Ahead was a massive mall with a decorative pirate ship sticking out in the side. The name 'Treasure Mall' stood proudly on the building. FourEyes grinned.

"At last!" said FourEyes. He then turned to the girls, who stood fearfully before this mad pirate.

"Send them to the brig! We'll deal with them later!" said Four Eyes as the pirates began to haul the girls away, Four Eyes stopped the ones hauling Rainbow.

"Not Ms. Dash. She's coming with us," said Four Eyes. The pirates, Queen Bee and Rainbow looked at him in shock and confusion. They released her, while Rainbow glared at him.

"What are you playing at?" demanded Rainbow.

"It wouldn't be right to finish this adventure without you. Besides, this is the time to truly test your loyalty," said Four Eyes in a low tone.

"Um... Captain! Yeah, um... If you let us go, I'll let you have my 'pirate booty'~!" said Adagio with a forced seductive smile, wiggling her ass.

"What?!" exclaimed the girls incredulously.

Four Eyes cringed in disgust.

"Absolutely not, wench! I'm in a happy relationship!" said Four Eyes as Queen Bee clung to his arm. "Besides, butts are disgusting."

Adagio's jaw dropped in shock.

"Wha-?! Huh?! Who finds asses disgusting?!" exclaimed Adagio. "They are one of the most attractive part of any woman."

"The most attractive part of any woman is the face" Four Eyes retorted. "There you can kiss the girl"

"But you can kiss a girl on the ass." Adagio explained.

"Like someone would like a girl to fart in their face, or get a piece of poo in their mouths" Four Eyes gagged. "And don't get me started on the hairs!"

"That paints an image," said Aria with a cringe.

"Just take them to the brig!" said Four Eyes in an exasperated tone.

Adagio just bore a stunned look as the girls were hauled away to the brig.

"Wow! You really did come back!" said a prisoner sarcastically.

"Ah shut up!" said Aria in annoyance.

"Adagio, why is your answer for everything flirting?!" asked Applejack in disbelief. Adagio rubbed her arm as she sniffled.

"Because flirting is the only thing that I'm good at besides singing," confessed Adagio. She began to sob into her hands. The rest of the girls frowned as the usually confident girl was now a crying mess. They began to surround her and hugged her in comfort. Adagio suddenly thrashed.

"Don't touch me!" yelled Adagio, causing the girls to recoil with startled looks. Adagio sniffled as she looked to Sunset.

"You can touch me, Sunset," said Adagio. Sunset looked at her with a deadpanned look. She noticed Pinkie gesturing her to go to Adagio. Sunset sighed as she held Adagio into a hug, holding an annoyed look.

"I ship it. This will be awesome for my Tumblr," said a prisoner. Sunset quickly broke away from Adagio, growing more annoyed. The teens took notice of their cellmates. They were young, looking to be between High School and young college students. One of them stepped over to the girls, holding a large metal cube with alien symbols on it.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you. Y-You have no idea how annoying it’s been with these guys. I-I mean, I rather be getting shot at by giant robots from space," said the young man, constantly stuttering as he talked quickly.

"You OK, man?" asked Aria.

"Nah I'm good! I mean, I'm stuck in a prison with a cube that's the key to saving another planet and destroying ours!" said the young man.

"Riiiiight," said Aria.

"Ugh! You're such an intolerant piece of shit! They're life forms too and have a right to our planet! Humanity's privilege has run its course!" said an overweight girl with blue hair.

"It's our planet, you blue haired maniac!" shouted the boy.

"Hey! Check your male privilege!" said a skinny bearded young man.

"What is going on here?" whispered Pinkie.

"We're in Hell," said Aria with a look of dread. Fluttershy gasped as a young man with piercings, a man bun, and big rimmed glasses stepped up to her.

"Are you feeling OK? Those terrible pirates didn't hurt you, did they?" asked the man, speaking in an effeminate voice.

"Um... No," said Fluttershy in discomfort.

"Ugh. Those pirates are monsters! Trafficking students and forcing them into labor! Then capturing helpless girls," said the college student.

"I mean we weren't exactly helpless. We actually did something about it," said Sunset with a shrug. The man gasped.

"Oh, did I just marginalize you?! Oh God, I'm so sorry!" said the man, holding Fluttershy's shoulder, who stiffened.

"Margi- What does that even mean?" asked Applejack.

"I will grow as a person, I will apologize to all women across the world! I will go on Ellen and talk about the Patriarchy and how it's killing our mother Earth-" the man began to caress Fluttershy's shoulder, who recoiled over to Sunset.

"Oh no, you don't have to worry! I'm perfectly safe around women! See my glasses and man bun?" asked the man, opening his mouth and squinting his eyes in a smile. The girls stared, growing disturbed.

"I don't really feel safe," whispered Sonata to Pinkie.

"Oh God, the soy-lent smile," muttered Aria, cringing.

"Um... I have a boyfriend?" shrugged Fluttershy with a forced smile. Suddenly, the man twitched.

"You have a boyfriend?! You didn't tell me-!" The man suddenly raised his voice, startling the girls.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm safe. I'm an ally to women," said the man softly.

"Get away from us, freak!" said Adagio. Aria cried out as she griped the iron bars of the brig.

"Let us out of here! It's a mad house! A mad house!!" cried Aria. A young cabin boy dressed in a sailor outfit stopped by.

"Sorry! If I don't keep an eye on the prisoners, Captain FourEyes says I can't go on the next adventure!" said the boy, speaking in an annoying high voice. He began to laugh like a dolphin, causing Aria's eye to twitch.

"Where are you, Gojira?!" screamed Aria in misery.

Meanwhile the Transmutant Four, and Gum Beard found themselves sprinting down the road, chasing after the Black University.

"Almost there, guys!" said Junior. He yelped as he tripped and fell. The group stopped and turned to find Junior having tripped and fallen over a pirate laying face face down in the concrete.

"Oh shit!' exclaimed Junior, quickly getting off of Cool Dude.

"You think he's part of the crew?" asked Rodan.

"I'm gonna go with yes since there's not a whole lot of freaks dressed like this," said Junior, helping Cool Dude up to his feet. The pirate groaned as he fell back down.

"Gojira!" cried Mosura in alarm.

"Sorry! Shit!" exclaimed Junior, turning Cool Dude over onto his back.

"It's all good, dude," coughed Cool Dude.

"What happened to you, man?" asked Rodan. Cool Dude coughed.

"I was the captain of the Black University, dude. But my crew had a mutiny and locked me up. But then the two most bodacious babes I ever met and their friends helped me to take back my school. But then I lost them, dude," said Cool Dude. Junior's brows raised.

"Most bodacious babes? They wouldn't happen to be named Adagio and Rarity would they?" asked Junior.

"Wha? I don't... Maybe? Purple haired girl with an accent and a girl with big hips," coughed Cool Dude, slurring.

"Yep that's them," said Junior.

"Wait, you think they're the most bodacious too?" asked Mosura, her tone carrying a hint of jealously. Junior raised a brow at her.

"Objectively? Sure. But I'd never use that word," said Junior. Mosura huffed as she crossed her arms and looked away.

"Why did you huff at me?" asked Junior in confusion.

"No reason," said Mosura. Junior rolled his eyes.

"Whatever," said Junior. Cool Dude suddenly grabbed him by the sweater and pulled him close.

"Avenge me, dude! Save the babes from the brig in detention! But most importantly, kick FourEyes's ass!" wheezed Cool Dude, letting out a gasp before falling limp in Junior's arms. The group stared in shock.

"Duuuude..." Cool Dude said, before falling completely silent. Junior just stared at the cold face of this pirate. He gently lowered him to the ground as Gum Beard removed his hat in respect to the dearly departed. Junior turned to Rodan, looking as though he was struck the hardest.

"Rodan... When this is over, tell Flash Sentry that he's a decent guy," said Junior.

"Wait... Why don't you tell him?" asked Rodan.

"You fuckin' kidding me? I can't admit that I tolerate him over this weirdo," said Junior, gesturing to Cool Dude. His friends looked at him in disapproval.

"Goji, come on. The man's dead," said Angirasu.

The sound of gas escaping Cool Dude's body can be heard followed by him saying 'Dude'

"Seemingly dead" said Angirasu.

"Black University has touched down, lads!" said Gum Beard, pointing ahead. The teens turned and found Black University having stopped by Treasure Mall. The group broke off into a sprint, making their way to the school. As they scaled the anchor, they found themselves on school grounds. They hid behind bushes as the Pirates began to break through the windows of the mall.

"They're bound to have guards in the school. How do we get to the brig?" asked Angirasu.

"We can go through the vents. One of them is bound to lead to the detention room. It's fool proof," said Rodan.

"Fuck it, we're going with your idea," said Junior, running out of the bushes. The group made their way over to a wall. Junior drove his claws on his left reptilian hand against the cover, tearing it off.

"Gum Beard, you've been here before right? Take the lead," said Junior.

"Aye, lad!" said Gum Beard, crawling into the vent. Angirasu crawled in after him. Mosura was about to crawl in as Rodan followed her behind. However, Junior held a hand in front of the girl, who looked at him in confusion.

"Mosu, why don't you hang behind me?" suggested Junior.

"What gives?" asked Rodan. Junior pulled him close.

"I rather you not be behind her," said Junior. Rodan looked at him in offense.

"Wha- Are you kidding me?! Goji, it's me man!" whispered Rodan.

"Yeah, I know. Get your ass through first," said Junior with a glare. Rodan groaned as he hopped into the vent.

"What was that about?" asked Mosura.

"Don't worry about it. You just get to have an immediate retreat if things go south," said Junior with a smile.

"Umm... Thanks?" said Mosura, still confused. Junior hopped into the vent, with Mosura following close behind. But her face flushed as she found herself staring at Junior's rear.

"Lucky me," muttered Mosura. The group continued to crawl through the cramp vent. Their weight causing the metal to bend and pop as they advanced. Gum Beard continued to lead the group through the vents, as they bumped into corners.

"Oh! Shit, I'm stuck!" said Junior in annoyance, finding himself unable to advance. The group groaned.

"Fat ass!" said Rodan.

"Fuck you!" said Junior in annoyance. Mosura pressed her hands against Junior's rear, her blush increasing.

"I'll push, you move!" said Mosura. Junior grunted as he pulled himself forward as Mosura pushed him through, allowing Junior to move.

"Phew. Thanks," said Junior. Mosura blushed as she slightly squeezed her hand.

"No problem," muttered Mosura.

"Alright, mates, we're near the brig!" said Gum Beard, stopping at a bottom frame. He pushed the frame through, allowing it to drop to the ground. He, Rodan and Angirasu dropped to the ground, allowing Junior to drop. Junior raised his arms, catching Mosura as she dropped.

"So chivalrous," said Mosura with a pleased smile.
Junior blushed as he cleared his throat. He turned and found Gum Beard knocking at the door to detention. The Cabin Boy answered the door.

"How may I help you?" said the Cabin Boy in his usual obnoxious high pitched voice.

"Yes, I would like you to fall to the floor unconscious when me fist rams into your face." Gum Beard said nonchalantly.

Gum Beard knocked out the cabin boy as the Transmutants came in.

"Fuck! Did you just knock out a kid?" asked Rodan in shock.

"What? Is that not cool?" asked Gum Beard.

"Goji!" cried Fluttershy with joy.

"Yeah, also Rodan, Aang and Mosu. Don't mind us," said Rodan in annoyance. Junior stepped over to the brig cell with Angirasu. The two grunted as they bent the bars, allowing for the prisoners to escape.

"Thank goodness you guys made it! Where's your dad?" asked Twilight. Junior winced.

"Um... About that," said Junior with a forced chuckle.

"What?" asked Twilight, worried.

"Surprise! This is the calvary~!" said Junior, gesturing to the Transmutants and Gum Beard. Twilight's eye twitched as she gave a manic giggle.

"Oooh boy," said Pinkie, backing away from Twilight.

"Are you kidding me?! You had one job, Gojira! ONE JOB!" yelled Twilight, poking Junior's chest.

"Holy tits, get off my back! We did the best we could!" said Junior.

"Fear not, lassie! With our forces combined with the prisoners, we will beat Four Eyes!" said Gum Beard. The girls looked at the other prisoners in reluctance.

"Oh fine. Let's get it over with," said Sunset. The man with the man bun came by Junior's side.

"Hey, do you want some To-Furkey?" asked the man, holding out a plate filled with a what looked to be slabs of turkey meat, but completely pale looking.

"Toe-What?" asked Junior in confusion.

"To-Furkey! It's like turkey but tofu! ! It's made out of soy!" said the man with a smile.

"Why not just eat actual turkey?" asked Junior.

"To-Furkey! It's more expensive and tastes like shit!" said the man.

"Then what's the point?" deadpanned Junior.

"It's cruelty free," said the man indignantly. Junior sighed heavily.

"There's nothing cruelty free in this cold world, my friend, especially this conversation right now. I hate your man bun too," said Junior, knocking the plate out his hand.

"You monster! You are what's wrong with this country! You are killing the planet with your carnivorous nature!" said the man.

"Yeah! Vegan is the way!" said a girl with her head shaved.

"Um... Everyone has the right to eat whatever they-" Fluttershy was interrupted as Junior chuckled.

"Funny, do you know that the harvest of soybeans is actually more harmful to animals than eating them? You ever seen those giant machines that take in vegetables?" asked Junior, imitating a mechanical sound of chopping blades.

"You know how many rabbits get decapitated from harvesting those fields?" asked Junior. Fluttershy gasped in horror as the college prisoners stared at him in shock.

"Yeah. Yeah, that's life. Everything you eat is death. Your existence is a holocaust," said Junior with a mock parental tone. He then popped his knuckles as he turned away.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to the food court in the mall to eat a cheese burger. After I kick some ass," said Junior, walking off.

"Damn I like you, Gojira," said Aria, looking on in amusement at the slack jawed college students.


Inside the mall, the pirates began to wreck havoc upon the mall. They stole whatever that they could get their hands on from every store in sight. Four Eyes, Queen Bee and Rainbow were standing in the middle of the chaos.

"Where is that cursed store?!" groaned Four Eyes.

"Um... Maybe we should use the map," suggested Rainbow, pointing to the map near the entrance of the mall. Four Eyes gasped in fascination.

"How ingenious! A map within a map!" said Four Eyes.

"Sure," deadpanned Rainbow.

"The store is located on the 3rd floor! Let's go!" said Queen Bee.

As the three were about to make their journey, the sound of crashing filled the air. They shot their heads up and found Rodan bursting through the glass ceiling, shrieking as Pinkie rode on his back.

"HEY YOU GUYS!" shouted Pinkie.

Then a large explosion occurred at a lingerie store, from said explosion was Junior, Angirasu, Mosura, Twilight, Fluttershy, Sunset Shimmer, Rarity, and Applejack dressed as pirates.

"Those girls again!" Four Eyes growled in anger.

Junior sighed in annoyance.

"Rarity, why are we dressed like this?!" asked Junior.

"I am not missing out on the opportunity to create fashionable pirate apparel for a time like this!" said Rarity indignantly. "Except for the Dazzlings over there, since I ran out of supplies, and to resort to wearing the 'snake princess and her cohorts' apparel."

"I'm not complaining," said Adagio, emerging with her sisters. Adagio was dressed in a purple dress, covered in patters of skulls, while Aria and Sonata wore skimpy bikinis.

"I hate all of you," said Aria, blushing furiously as she covered her breasts.

"Fuck it, let's just fight like we should've earlier!" said Junior. The teens made a mad dash for the pirates.

"Charge!!" shouted Four Eyes.

The pirates and teens began to charge to each other. Junior rammed his fist against a jock, knocking him out cold. Angirasu rammed his shoulder against a nerd, while Mosura kicked a band pirate away. Applejack hopped over the counter to a fast food restaurant. She began to throw the food into the faces of the pirates.

"So delicious! I need more!" cried a pirate as he and the others rushed to the food court. Applejack fled as they gorged themselves.

"Oh boys~!" sang Adagio, attracting the attention of several pirates. The Dazzlings ran into a record store, pursued by several pirates.

"Get the butt loving girl!" shouted one of the pirates,

As the pirates entered, they began to search the store.

"We know you're here poppet!" sang a rotund pirate.

Suddenly, the headphones became animated, lunging for their heads.

"What is this?!" exclaimed a pirate.

"This song's gonna get stuck inside yo'~This song's gonna get stuck inside yo'~This song's gonna get stuck inside yo' head~" the song emitted through their ears. "This song’s gonna get stuck inside yo'~This song's gonna get stuck inside yo'~This song's gonna get stuck inside yo' head~"

"'Cause it's so catchy, catchy~. It's such a catchy song~" the pirates sang and danced along. "Gonna make you happy, happy~.Don't try to fight it, sing along~."

The Dazzlings shared a laugh as they see the pirates dancing.

"Don't fuck with pop stars, you pirates!" Adagio shouted.

Suddenly a headphone attaches itself around Adagio's ears.

"I'm a mean bitch~! Cross me and I'll throw you in a ditch~!" Sang Dwan over the headphones.

"Oh Come On!" Adagio said in irritated tone.

Rodan soared through the air as he roared. He opened his mouth and projectile vomit onto several pirates, causing them to slip into the filth.

"I spit on that bird!" shouted a pirate angrily as he slipped.

Meanwhile, Queen Bee felt her phone vibrate. She drew it out and answered. She then held it to Four Eyes.

"It's for you," said Queen Bee in confusion. Four Eyes took the phone.

"Long time no see, Four Eyes," said Gum Beard. Four Eyes hardened his expression.

"Gum Beard! Where are you, coward?!" demanded Four Eyes.

"I be in thee school with Ms. Pinkie Pie. We're commandeering it," said Gum Beard with a chuckle. "P.S. I think your steering wheel is cool."

Four Eyes yelled in rage.

"You! Go and take back my school!" ordered Four Eyes, turning to several pirates were currently not engaged in the battle. The pirates gave war cries as they charged towards the school that stuck through the mall. Suddenly, locker cannons appeared and aimed at the pirates. The children and middle schoolers where operating the cannons. They began to fire their dodge balls, shooting down the pirates. However, some were fast enough to evade the balls and boarded the school. However as they reached the top, they found Pinkie before them, smirking as she wore a straw hat, a red jacket, shorts and sandals. She threw her fist forward, stretching her arm towards the pirates and punched one off.

"What?!" exclaimed a pirate.

Pinkie inflated and bounced towards the pirates. They exclaimed in alarm as she slammed into three pirates, knocking them overboard. Pinkie returned to normal size and swung her arm as it stretch, sweeping the rest of the pirates. As the pirates fell below, they found themselves surrounded by the college students.

"You know that you're very problematic? I mean you're attacking women and do not have enough female representation!" said the shaved haired girl.

"Yeah and you're attacking those poor Transmutants! Why can't you just coexist? Why can't you just coexist?!" cried the man with the man bun.

The pirates clutched their heads as they wailed in agony. Their heads exploded, leaving a crater of smoke behind.
Another pirate jumped onto the ship and growled at Pinkie.

"You may like actin like a fool" The pirate. "But it's already passed April Fools Day!"

"I know, but you want to know what is also in April?" Pinkie asked mischievously. "EASTER!"

As if on cue, Pinkie pulled out a gun full of colored eggs, and starts shooting at the pirate.

"No I'm allergic!" screamed the pirate in agony as he swells up like a balloon.

Meanwhile, Gum Beard placed himself and his dog into two of the locker cannons. They lockers fired, launching them into the second floor of the mall. The blast sent Rainbow, Four Eyes and Queen Bee in random directions on impact. Four Eyes stood, unscathed. He gasped as he took notice of the dog, which was smoking from the cannon. The dog snarled, causing Four Eyes to freeze in fear. The dog barked as it ran towards him. Four Eyes screamed as he ran away. Suddenly, the Play Doggy Kid jumped onto his back.

"Play Doggy~! Play Doggy~!" the boy was suddenly thrown off of Four Eyes’ back.

"NO! It's Bad doggy! Bad doggy! Bad doggy!!" cried Four Eyes.

His eyes widened as he spotted a pet day care, dubbed 'Doggy Daycare' on the sign. He sprinted inside, running into a pin. The dog barked as it chased him inside. However, Four Eyes hopped over the dog and shut the pin, locking it. The dog barked angrily as it attempted to hop the pin, to no avail. Four Eyes turned, finding Gum Beard. His eyes burned with rage and pure hatred. Gum Beard however, bore a look of excitement at the opportunity to face this foe once again. The two drew out their metric rulers and clashed.

Meanwhile, Rodan was soaring through the mall as Pinkie fended off the pirates that boarded the ship. But suddenly, Dagi the scarlet Macaw flew towards him, scratching his face. Rodan roared in pain and anger.

"Raw! I'm going to kick your ass me hearty. Raw!" chirped Dagi.

Rodan began to chase the bird all through the mall, shooting vomit at him in attempt to ground him.

Below, Junior and Angirasu were running, skidding to a halt as they found Four Eyes and Gum Beard fighting on the railings on the second floor. Four Eyes and Gum Beard clashed rulers in a fury of fast strikes. However, Four Eyes struck Gum Beard in the face, causing him to cry out as he held his face. He lost his footing and fell, much to the horror of Junior and Angirasu. Gum Beard fell below into a fountain.

"NOOOO!" screamed Angirasu.

Four Eyes grunted as he dropped back onto solid ground, rushing to Rainbow. He yanked her up to her feet and hauled her over to an elevator.

"Rainbow Dash!" cried Angirasu. Junior grunted as he rushed to the fountain and dragged out Gum Beard.

"I'm down for the count, lad. But fear not. You have the heart of a pirate. Only someone as daring and combat capable is worthy of the title," coughed Gum Beard. Junior kept a firm expression as Gum Beard coughed.

"You show Four Eyes that the new lord of the 7 streets is here," said Gum Beard, slumping against the fountain, tiredly.

Junior turned and nodded to Aang. The two ran to the elevator, but Queen Bee dropped down from the second floor in their path. Queen Bee chuckled darkly as she drew out two metric rulers.

"Go on ahead. I'll hold her off," said Angirasu as he drew out a metric ruler.

"Aw, if it isn't that spikey haired mutie that couldn't hit a girl" mocked Queen Bee. "What' ya going to do? Insult till I cry?

He dashed for Queen Bee and clashed rulers. The girl grunted as she kicked him away and performed a triple back flip. Angirasu yelled as he ran after her, allowing Junior to enter the elevator.

"Looks like you grew some balls since our last encounter" said Queen Bee. "But this time your pop star girlfriends, and your pathetic runt of a mother aren't going to be around to save you!"

Queen Bee lunges at Angirasu, once again clashing rulers.

Meanwhile, Rodan screeched as he was continuously slammed by Dagi the Macaw. The pterosaur Transmutant crashed onto the ground, skidding to a halt. He groaned as he shook off his disorientation. He stood and found the little bird shrieking at him, displaying his wings as an intimidation display.

"Raw! Time to die me hearty. Raw!" chirped Dagi.

Rodan narrowed his eyes. As the bird lunged for him, Rodan caught him in his jaws and threw him over to a stand called "One Eyed Willy's Caviar". The stand exploded as the bird crashed into it, sending chunks of caviar everywhere. The chunks fell into the pirates' mouths in the blast radius. They all grew sickly green and made a mad dashed for the bathrooms. Mosura saw what just transpired.

"Now I know who to blame for everyone getting sick" Mosura said bluntly. Rodan roared triumphantly, spreading his wings.

Meanwhile, Angirasu and Queen Bee continued to clash rulers. Queen Bee forced Angirasu into a store in the mall, at the home entertainment section. As Angirasu swung his ruler, Queen Bee ducked under him and kicked her leg up, knocking the weapon out of his hand. Queen Bee then tackled him to the ground, pinning him with her ruler against his throat. She let out an evil laugh.

"You're finished!" said Queen Bee as Angirasu attempted to reach for for a weapon. However, he pressed a button on a remote. Suddenly, all the television screens turned on, playing the movie 'Bloody Jungle'. Queen Bee's eyes widened in horror as the actress Dwan was caught in phallic-like vines.

"No! Somebody help! Ah! Aaaah~! Oh!" Dwan cried out in pain and then pleasure. Queen Bee clutched her head as she screamed in horror.

"What is this?! Why would anyone make this movie?!!" screamed Queen Bee. She dropped to the ground, curling into a fetal position as she shook. Angirasu grabbed the girl.

"This is for mom!" yelled Angirasu.

Queen Bee screamed as she is shoved through the TV screen, leaving her legs sticking out. Angirasu took the time to take a deep breath. He looked to the movie with a curious look.

"Huh. Not as bad as I remember," said Angirasu in a genuine tone.

Suddenly, the actress Dwan and the jungle girl character were both crying out in pleasure.

"Oh these vines are so big!" whined Dwan. Angirasu gagged as he turned away,

"Never mind. It's still terrible!" said Angirasu disgusted and disappointed.


Rainbow Dash and Four Eyes found themselves inside the "X Marks the Spot" store. However, they discovered that it wasn't actually a store. Before them was a Lazer Tag arena, with Pirate themes. The place was like a cave, with fake pieces of 8 decorated along the foam rock surfaces, artificial water falls that ran through the arena in a recycled manner. There were animatronic pirates perched around the arena, along with a massive neon colored pirate ship prop in the center.

"I'm getting bad memories from 4Smarts," said Rainbow.

"Look! The treasure be on the crow's nest!" said Four Eyes as he pointed to the chip, where a chest lied. Before they could step forward, the two were ambushed by a tribe of roller blading natives, armed with laser tag guns. They spoke to them in an unfamiliar tongue.

"Yo homies! Ya buzzin my grill!" said the lazer tag chief. "We gonna laza tag ya, til ya sag ya pants!"

Suddenly, Four Eyes swiped his metric ruler, swiftly striking down the natives. The natives clutched their faces in agony as they lied on the ground. The two made their way onto the ship prop. Four Eyes suddenly slashed the crow’s nest, causing it to fall over into the waterfall, causing to flood onto the arena.

"Alright! Now let's open that chest" said Rainbow Dash trying to sound more excited than she actually is.

As Rainbow made her way towards the chest, Four Eyes forces her to the ground, and pins his ruler against her neck.

"Hey! What's the big idea?!" Rainbow shouted.

Four Eyes began to let out his trademark sadistic chuckle.

"Ah, you poor gullible lass. The real reason why I made you a pirate in the first place was because you would lead me to this here treasure! Not because you defeated a kraken!" said Four Eyes.

"I figured, considering past events," grunted Rainbow with a glare.

"And now seeing that I'm one step closer to the treasure. You are no use to me, any longer," said Four Eyes, raising his ruler. "It's nothing personal, it's just business"

"Hey, fucker!" shouted Junior. Four Eyes turned as Junior entered the room, standing in the water that reached up to his feet. The two glared at each other angrily.

"I must say, You're becoming the biggest thorn in my side since Cool Dude!" said Four Eyes. "Just who are you?!"

"My name is Gojira Takeshi! And that's my friend that you have pinned!" said Junior. Four Eyes's eye twitched. He began to laugh maniacally.

"So the legend is true! Finally! I can have the thrill of a challenging fight!" said Four Eyes, standing up to his full height.

"You flatter me," said Junior, drawing out a metric ruler.

Four Eyes leapt off the ship and landed into the arena. Who gave a war cry as he sprinted towards Junior. The two began to clash rulers. Four Eyes moved swiftly as Junior managed to block his attacks. Junior swung his ruler, knocking the mad captain back as he blocked the attack. Four Eyes kicked Junior the side and smacked his ruler against his neck. Junior responded with a swipe to his face. Four Eyes grunted as he held his face. He faced Junior with a smirk as his face bruised revealed his left lens to be cracked.

"Nice shot lad, I still have three good eyes left," said Four Eyes in a maniacal tone.

Junior narrowed his eyes.

"Sheesh! for a cosplaying geek he's pretty ruthless," said Junior to himself.

He grunted as he swung his ruler, but missed as the mad captain ducked. The captain kicked Junior in the jaw, sending him staggering back. Junior was met with a fury of strikes, forcing him to walk back as he blocked the attacks. Four Eyes then kicked Junior again causing him to crash through the wall into a catwalk that was above the food court and halls. Junior grunted as he was kicked again.

Down below, Mosura shot her head up, finding Junior fighting Four Eyes. She gasped in alarm as the Transmutant was struck in the side, then struggling to keep his balance. Mosura loomed around, searching for anyway to help tip the scales. She found a stage, where speakers and a microphone lied. The girl sprinted to the stage, dodging any pirate that remained. However, they were quickly subdued by Applejack and Angirasu. Mosura got on stage and drew out her cellphone. She quickly opened her YouTube app, waiting for it to boot.

"Come on! Come on!" said Mosura, her eyes darting between her screen and Junior, who struggled to over power the mad captain. Mosura began to search a video, titled "dog barks". She turned up the volume as she played the video and held it to the mic. The speakers played a montage of dogs barking. Large dogs, small dogs, cute dogs, scary dogs.

Above on the catwalk, Four Eyes began to cry put in panic as the dog sounds echoed throughout the hall. Junior took the chance to use his strength, destroying a pipe built into the wall that led to the Pet daycare.

From the pipe sprayed wet dog food, covering Four Eyes. The mad captain groaned as he wiped himself. Junior lunged for his foe and punched him, destroying his glasses and causing him to drop his ruler below. The Main 7, Transmutants and Dazzlings took notice of the two.

"You bested me, Gojira Takeshi. I only ask that you finish me swiftly," said FourEyes. Junior stepped over to him and grabbed him by the collar.

"No, I'm not like you. I want you to pack your shit, leave my town, and never come back" said Junior in a low tone. "For rest of your life, you'll hear the people talk about how I was the one who beat you,"

Four Eyes nodded.

"Yes, of course! But I have a question," said Four Eyes.

"What's that?" asked Junior.

"What's on your face?" asked FourEyes.

"My face?" asked Junior in confusion. Four Eyes suddenly drew out another metric ruler and repeatedly smacked Junior in the face. The boy grunted as one hand released Four Eyes and clutched his face. However, the mad captain kicked Junior in the stomach, knocking him back onto the catwalk.

"Let me answer that question for ya" laughed Four Eyes. "It was pain!"

Four Eyes pinned Junior to the edge of the catwalk.

"Thus perish, Gojira Takeshi the Second" said Four Eyes in a low threatening tone, he slowly raises his ruler.

Down below, Junior's friends watched in horror. Fluttershy cupped her mouth as her eyes darted for anything to help Junior. She found the locker cannon beside Pinkie, then looked to the catwalk where Junior and Four Eyes were.

Fluttershy made her way to the cannon and grunted as she struggled to move it. Pinkie took notice and quickly helped Fluttershy aim the locker. Fluttershy used her thumb to roughly estimate their aim.

"Fire!" Said Fluttershy. Pinkie lit the fuse.

The girls covered their ears as the cannon fired. The dodge ball soared towards Four Eyes as he was about to strike Junior again.

"What the-" said Four Eyes as the dodge ball blasted him off the catwalk, which also resulted in the platform to be split in half.

Junior cried out as he slipped off the catwalk and hung from the edge.

"Gojira!!" cried Pinkie in horror.

Junior grunted in pain as his soar body weighed against his grip, which was failing. As he lost his grip, Rainbow caught his wrist. She grunted with a strained smile as she held onto Junior, her waist wrapped in rope.

"I hope me saving your butt makes us even," said Rainbow, pulling Junior over to the second floor of the mall. Junior sighed in relief.

"Just don't make it a habit of disappearing like that," said Junior. The two turned as they found their friends cheering down below.

Meanwhile, Four Eyes had crashed into a dog pin in the Doggy Daycare. In his daze, he heard a beep.

"It's num num time!" said a computerized voice.

FourEyes shot out of his disorientation and found the dog of Gum Beard standing with a pack of dogs. The dogs growled as they bared their teeth.

"No! No! NOOO!!" cried Four Eyes, just as the dogs swarmed and pounced on him. They snarled as they began to maul his body, soaked in wet dog food.

Meanwhile, Junior and Rainbow were walking along the second floor together. Rainbow stopped as she looked to the 'X Marks the Spot' laser tag store.

"Hey, Goji. Can we check out what exactly Four Eyes was looking for?" asked Rainbow. Junior stopped and looked to her line of sight.

"Eh. Why not? I'm curious myself," shrugged Junior.

The two soon found themselves entering the establishment. They found arena still flooded with water, but also found the natives standing with the treasure chest.

"Congratulations for defeating Four Eyes! And for defending our mall, in a depth of gratitude we shall give onto you this chest," said one of the natives, holding out a key to Junior.

Rainbow nodded to him eagerly. Junior took the keys and approached the chest. He knelt and unlocked the chest. A bright golden light emitted from inside the chest. He began to slowly open the chest, which creaked. Junior reached inside, as Rainbow attempted to look past his shoulder.

"What is it?" asked Rainbow eagerly.

Junior turned around held out a t shirt that said 'I'm the Lazer Master'. Junior bore a scowl as Rainbow groaned.

"That's it?!" asked Rainbow. "We come all this way, fought man eating fire trucks, caviar, and High School Pirates! FOR THIS!

"This is all you guys have to offer?" demanded Junior.

"That's it," said a native. Junior groaned.

"What a fucking gyp!" said Junior.


Junior and Rainbow had exit from an elevator. The two met with their friends, who surrounded them. Rarity held Rainbow into a tight hug.

"Ooh! We were so worried! We're glad you're safe!" said Rarity.

"Gojira, came through on this one," said Rainbow, looking to Junior with a smile.

"Ah you know. I do what I can," said Junior as he placed the prize shirt on the edge of the fountain.

"Listen, I'm sorry about leaving to join those pirates. After all of this, I learned that adventure doesn't come from treasure hunting. It comes from hanging out with your friends!" said Rainbow, pulling AJ and Rarity close.

"I for one had enough adventure for one day. Now let's- Wait a minute," said Junior, pausing as he looked around.

"Where's Gum Beard?" asked Junior. The rest of the teens looked around in confusion.

"He was by the fountain right?" asked Mosura.

"Hey, where's that damn shirt that I won?" asked Junior, finding it not where he left it. The teens heard the engines of s bus. The teens rushed outside of breached wall of the mall, finding a dark school bus from Black University outside. The bus was stashed with all of the booty that the pirates had taken. Gum Beard popped out of the window with a hearty laugh.

"Farewell, friends!" said Gum Beard. Junior awkwardly waved as Gum Beard drove off into the sunset. The teens turned to find the pirates, in pain and sick from caviar.


A couple of hours later, The Transmutant Four and the girls had commandeered the Black University. Junior was at the wheel, keeping the vessel steady as it moved through the street, as the sun was setting further over the land. Twilight looked around in awe.

"Wow. I wonder how this all works. This thing shouldn't be moving," said Twilight.

"Doesn't matter. I plan on giving this sucker to the town to refurbish it into the new Ponyville High," said Junior.

"Wow. That's really cool of you, Gojira," said Sunset with a smile.

"Wait, what about the other schools that were attacked?" asked Angirasu. Junior shrugged.

"Yeah the town's on its own for that one. Unless they can find any other moving schools like this, then rebuilding is still up in the air. But hey, at least we get our school back!" said Junior, with a cheerful tone.

"You actually hate this, don't you?" asked Rodan.

"Yeah that's not important," said Junior with a scowl.

"Well in the meantime, anybody know any good pirate shanties?" asked Pinkie. The teens remained in silence.

"I mean, we don't really need to bother-" Junior was interrupted as a familiar boy appeared.

"Play Doggy~! Play Doggy~! Play Doggy~!" the boy sang. The teens looked at each other as Junior slouched in annoyance. The teens shrugged and joined in, considering that they couldn't think of any shanties.

Back in Treasure Mall, Koizumi burst through the door, dressed as a cowboy. He wore a stetson hat with brown boots, a tan long sleeved button up shirt, a cow skin non-sleeved coat, and a badge that read "Sheriff".

"Alright you pirates!" said Koizumi, drawing out a pistol. "You're about to face your greatest challenge, Koizumi The Cowboy!"

However, he found that there was a bunch of sick pirates exhausted from puking. A terrier was chewing on a pair of glasses, once belonging to Four Eyes.

"You guys had the final battle without me?!" asked Koizumi. "No. no. You can have a final battle without me! I'm an awesome mercenary!"

He sniffled as his eyes welled up with tears. He dropped to his knees and began to cry out into the heavens, as overly sad violin music began to play in the background.

"There has never been a more sorrowful tale, than this dumbass missing his final battle," said the voice of a narrator.

Everything went black and the text, "The End" appeared.

The darkness suddenly became a white sheet. A Draconequs stepped in front of the screen, adjusting the collar of his jacket with a proud look.

"So, what did you all think?" asked Discord.

Before him on a sofa and the ground were the Transmutant Four, the Main 7 and the Dazzings. However they looked different Twilight and Rarity sported pointed ears while Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy had wings. The Dazzlings looked the same but where wearing different cloths, Aria was wearing a dark aqua colored short sleeved coat and a grey t-shirt underneath. Moderate mulberry skinny jeans with styled holes near her knee caps and a grey skull on her belt, and dark violet boots. Sonata wore a short sleeved, pink jacket. An emblem of a cyan, jagged sonata note over a large hot pink heart was located over her left breast pocket. She wore a light purple skirt for her bottoms and her feet were covered in a pair of dark pink knee high converse and light pink knee high socks. Adagio was wearing a purple romper shirt that exposed her shoulders and a small bit of cleavage. The end of her hair had a spiked headband that held her wavy and curly hair. On her wrists were spiked bracelets. Adagio's legs were bare and her feet were covered in purple ankle boots. On her waist was a golden belt with an emblem of a gem in the center and sewed into her romper's thigh was a golden gem and lavender adagio note.

The group bore confused looks.

"That just happened," said Rainbow Dash blankly.

"So in that world, no one has pointed ears or wings?" asked Pinkie in confusion, gesturing to Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy and Rainbow.

"I don't understand why this version of me wants to court everyone" said Adagio, everyone looks at her incredulously. "What?"

"I think you were rather creative, Discord!" said Fluttershy, applauding.

Junior sighed heavily.

"Don't encourage him, Shy," said Junior.

"Man that was unreal. I wonder if this is all just a dream," said Rodan.

"Don't start that again," deadpanned Junior.

Suddenly, the 'Play Doggy Kid' appeared next to him.

"Play Doggy~! Play Doggy~!" sang the boy.

Junior just stared blankly at the kid.

PreviousChapters Next