• Published 15th Nov 2015
  • 198 Views, 3 Comments

Meet My OC - Moon Worshipper



Me and Sparkle hung out today! All because I painted my face in the Town Hall.

  • ...
 3
 198

A Letter To Best Princess

Dear Princess Luna,
I know you're probably busy, but this will definetly be worth your time! Can you plz tell Twilight to stop being a butt-face? She always tries to boss me around liek I'm one of her French maids! I'm sure you've heard about this already, but I'm gonna tell you, anyway! I painted my face in the Town Hall. Twilight hears about it and what does she do? She tells your sister!! She's such a freaking butt! A HUGE, CATOSTROPHIC, BUTT!!!! Lol, sorry! I sorta raged. Are you bored? I'm bored. I'm so freakin' board. Happy belated birthday, btw! I know I'm like, two weeks late but... who cares? If you come to my dream tonight, I'll give you the BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVAR!! Should I go to bed, now? I probably should get to bed! Lol I don't even know, anymore! All ur dreamscape r belong 2 us. Ok, I'll go away.

Your biggest fan,

Wallamollaneshia

I woke up the next morning. That dream was the wierdest! Luna was in it. We partied so hard. Alot of random ponies were there. I felt something under my pillow. There, I found a note. I opened it up and started reading.

Dear Neshia,
That was the best party EVER! I can tell that you've been taking craziness lessons from Pinkie Pie. By the way, what in Tartarus was that clock with three foot-legs?! That was so wierd! Anyway, thanks for this 'phone' you gave me. I still don't understand how you got one, though. Sorry, I have to go to a royal meeting! If I can, I'll talk to you later. Bye for now!

Your friend,

Luna

My eyes were wider than than the sun! My heart started racing. I grinned from ear to ear.

Senpai noticed me!

Author's Note:

The time is a tool you put on the wall or wear it on your RIZD. The past is far behind you, the future doesn't exist!
What's the time?
It's quarter to nine, time to have a bath.
What do mean? We're already clean!
Scrub scrub scrub 'till the water's brown!:derpyderp2:

Comments ( 2 )

Senpai hath noticed you!!!!

Funny and an interesting story. How did she get a phone?

Login or register to comment