• Published 30th Oct 2015
  • 1,105 Views, 29 Comments

Duty Calls, mates! - A Typical Reader



The RED team has been hired by no other than Princess Celestia Herself for a mission.

  • ...
5
 29
 1,105

We need the entire RED team!

The changeling hive...

"My queen, it has been 3 weeks since those intruders came here and ruined our invasion plans. What is your next move?"
The Queen thought carefully.
"Make more crossbows. This time, include some melee attackers from the one eye charger from killing the archers. Also, dip the crossbow arrows in poison for better efficency. At least the poison slows them down. GO!"
"Yes, my queen."
The changeling ran out of the room , and run in a zig zag of tunnels of the black hive.
Left, right, up and left, then down, down right, turn left, go foward, turn left, and there it was, a huge room with a pool of lava in the middle, lots of huge dipping water stations , hammer racks, supplies, anvils, you name it.
"All provided by a friend in the past."

Ponyville, Engineer's thinking room(Also known as his machinery room)...

Engineer sat and sat, thinking about the things the changelings had done over the past 3 weeks they RED mercenaries were here in Equestria.
First, a minor changeling squad attacked the train they were riding down to Ponyvile.
Next, 2 changeling crossbow squads attacked Ponyvile and burned down almost half of the town
Finally, a changeling attempted to steal the mercanaries' base blueprints.
Engineer found the point.
"They're trying to invade Equestria!"
"They could be preparing for a full on onslaught."

2 weeks later...

The train puffed up the mountain, the RED team sitting calmly as the train chugged up the mountain.
After getting past the Canterlot Inspection Gates that has been set up recently, the RED Mercs headed toward Canterlot Castle.
"NO! I don't want to see spy!"
"Scout, ve must, ze changelings are zetting an invasion, dumkoph."
"Fuck that!"
Medic and Scout were bickering even harder as they entered the castle and walked towards the castle.
Soldier gritted his teeth.
"More of those fancy, royal, hippies."
They entered the Throne Room.
On the throne sat Princess Celestia.
Medic and Engineer bowed.
"No need for that. Tell me what you have to say."
Engineer stepped foward.
"The changelin's are plannin' ah' invasion, a even stronger invasion that the last invasion."
"So you say?"
"That we need more team members"
"Who you say?"
"The spy, the sniper, and the pyro, miss."
Celestia nodded, and told the mercs to step out of the room.
A bright flash filled the throne room.

Meanwhile.... In France

Spy was sitting on a genuine leather armchair in his apartment.
His sevices were not needed, as the rest of the RED team were fighting the robots.
He didn't had a care in the world.
Spy took out his disguise kit, to see it didn't work.
Spy shrugged, and picked out a cigarete, just as he heard a twinkling noise, and a yellow aura covered him.
"Mon die-"
POP!

Unknown place...

Pyro and sniper walked around a abandoned steel works facility.
"Sniper, ya' sure that this blimy creepy place is your home?"
"Mmp Hmmp."
Pyro nodded yes.
Sniper groaned and spit onto the floor.
Suddenly, they heard a twinkly noise, and a yellow golden aura covered Sniper and Pyro.
"Ah, piss."
POP!
A whiny noise came out of nowhere.

Canterlot Castle, Throne Room....

"-U!"
Spy fell out with a pop, dropping his lit cigarrete on the floor.
"Pardon me."
Spy got up, and dusted off his coat.
POP!
Pyro and Sniper fell down from nowhere.
"The bloody hell just happen?"
"Spy, Pyro, Sniper, get up!"
Pyro got up first, but then looked out the window.
"Is this real?"
He though to himself.
"Just like Ballonicorn world, but, with more ponies!"
Pyro turned around to see Celestia staring at him.
Sniper and Spy got up, and bowed to Celestia.
"No need."
Pyro got overwhelmed and joyful of a big, white, pony in front of him.
Pyro hugged Celestia and mmphed a bunch of mmhps.
"Anyone know what your friend is saying?"