• Published 9th Oct 2015
  • 1,499 Views, 4 Comments

The Sleepover - FlavoredMoon



Pinkie invites Fluttershy and the others to a sleepover. Everyone except Fluttershy doesn't show up. What could go wrong?

  • ...
1
 4
 1,499

What Could Go Wrong!

Dear, Fluttershy.

You have been invited to a sleepover at Pinkies house at 4:30 p.m. I, Pinkamena Diane Pie, will be making treats and have a grand sleepover after party at 12:00 p.m. the day after. The entire gang might be there be there this time! See you at the party!

Sincerely, Pinkie Pie.

I read the note over and over to try and remember the times exactly. I then looked over at the clock, it read 3:00 p.m. I sighted and started getting ready for the slumber party. might, that one word flowed through my mind. It would be really awkward if it was only me and Pinkie. I thought. It would be impossible to keep her feelings from Pinkie, if me and her were the only ones.

Hopefully... Things go as planned.


Things are not going as plans! As I walked into the cakes' shop I found myself standing alone with Pinkie in her bedroom. "Um.. Where are the others?" I asked, a nervous tone and smile on my face. "Oh! Sorry, they couldn't make it. But at least you could!" Pinkie exclaimed,"Now it's just you and me!"

My heart dropped and my head hung a little lower,"Oh.. Will anyone show up later?" I asked, my voice getting shaky and a small blush appeared on my face. "Oh yeah! Rainbow might show up later! She's just at a job interview right now!" Pinkie said, her voice was a little saddened.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked, growing concern.

"Yeah.."

"Why?"

"'Cause if Rainbow gets a job then we won't be able to hang out as often.." her voice was sad and I could see tears weld up in her eyes. I instantly went to her side and put a hoof around her. I put on a fake smile, knowing that Pinkie and Rainbow have been best friends since they've been fillys,"Don't worry Pinkie,"I said in a comforting tone,"No matter what I'm sure Rainbow would never abandon you, even if it meant quitting her job. Remember, loyalty?" Pinkie smiled and nodded.

As she looked up she smirked,"Fluttershy?" She asked, her smile growing. "Yeah?" I said, my eyes connecting to hers."Why are you blushing?" She asked, letting out a snicker. My smile faded as I lifted a hoof to my cheeks. I realized my cheeks have grown warm, Great.. Why not just tell her you love her, I thought rolling my eyes.

"I don't know.." I lied, trying to hold my composer. I shifted in my position, I pulled my hoof off of her. I cleared my throat and opened my mouth to ask her about the 'party', But shortly cut off by a small gasp,"Oh My Gosh! I almost forget that this is a party." I nodded my head in agreement. I looked back at her only to find pink blob rushing into the kitchen, she then ran out holding a cake.

I smiled and snickered at the fact that she made a cake for a sleepover. I was gonna ask her why she did so, but remembered, It's just Pinkie being Pinkie. I shook my head and closing my eyes, but when I opened them I found a pink pony staring at me muzzle to muzzle. I blushed, tensing up a bit, I could kiss you right now.

I chuckled nervously, letting the blush grow."Do you want cake?" Asked a surprisingly calm Pinkie. I nodded, letting my blush fade as she left my muzzle. I let my body loose, sighing in relief.

I sat down in one of the booths and waited for the cake, that came surprisingly fast. The pink pony sat next to me with her own peace of cake,"Wanna play 'Truth or Dare?" Asked an over excited Pinkie."Sure, what could go wrong?"

Pinkie laughed excitingly, then got serious staring me directly in the eyes,"Everything." She said, very flatly and stern. I gulped at my decision of playing.


A couple of hours after starting, it finally started getting serious. Pinkie kept asking Fluttershy if she had a crush or if she was in a relationship.

"So... Pinkie..."I said nervously, while I thought about what I was about to ask the mare,"Truth or dare?" The pink mare jumped to her hooves and stood on her hind legs for a few seconds,"Truth!" She said confidently, as she wore a smile that went ear to ear. I didn't laugh at this. "Have you ever, um..." I hesitated, thinking if I should ask the question,"Killed somepony... On accident!" I said hastily, trying not to break the poor mare's heart.

I saw her visibly hesitate,"Yes."She answered, as she sat back down, her mane loosing a bit of it's poof. My eyes went wide. I was shocked, speechless even. She's killed somepony?! I thought, not wanting to hurt her. I breathed in and out, relaxing myself,"When and how?" I asked calmly. but I could tell she knew I was shocked out of my mind.

Her mane went a little less poofy as I put my hoof around her shoulder. She chuckled slightly as her ears folded back,"It was at least five years ago," She began, visibly dying on the inside,"There was a mare named, Chocolate Doughnut. I knew almost everything about her, except for this one little thing. She didn't like surprises." I saw Pinkie's eyes were holding in tears as her mane got a little bit flatter on her head,"I decided to throw her a surprise party when she got to work." A tear ran down Pinkie's cheek,"I gave her a heart attack on her birthday..." the half mumbled the last few words, as more tears rolled down her cheeks.

I saw how sad she was and pulled her into a tight hug. Pinkie hugged me back, as she cried into my shoulder. I blushed and smiled a bit at how a affectionate the pink mare was. "You know... I have to put down my animals sometimes." My smile faded as I remembered their sad faces.

"What does that mean?" Pinkie asked, confused at the words 'put down'. "I have to kill them Pinkie." I said, trying to be as strong as possible. I felt Pinkie freeze in my arms. She pulled apart the hug and stared at me through her puffy eyes. She looked so confused. "Why do you have to?" I felt myself start to tear up."When they get too old or really hurt, we have to end their suffering for their benefit." I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

I almost jumped off the floor when I felt Pinkie pull me into an embrace. She put my head on her chest and her head on my head. She was so warm. I melted into the embrace, closing my eyes and relaxing into the soft, pink fur. I felt my cheeks heat up as I slowly drifted to sleep.

[hr

When I woke up I felt a warm blanket around my back. I slowly opened my eyes, trying to wake up. I jumped a little as I saw me and Pinkie switched positions. She was snuggling her head into my fur and my head laying on top of her head. I blushed and smiled, resting my head back on her head. I then realized her hair was poofy and she was smiling. I kissed her on the forehead, making her blush in her sleep. I love you so much.. I said, relaxing my head and trying to go to sleep. That's when I noticed Rainbow Dash sleeping in one of the booths, quietly snoring, then noticing that I was lying on the floor.

I wanted to go lay on a booth like Dash but I didn't want wake Pinkie. I just sighed, smiled, and rapped my wings around the mare. Slowly, I drifted off to sleep again.


I was awoken by a high pitched 'eep'. My eyes shot open, finding a pink mare staring me straight in the eyes, a dark red blush spread across her entire face. I just smiled and released my wings, blushing as well. She shot up, breathing heavily,"Sorry..I..Uh..." She said trying to find an explanation. I chuckled,"You cuddle in your sleep?" I asked, a sly grin on my face. "yeah.." She answered, slowing her breath. I got up and looked at he spot where Rainbow Dash was. She was sleeping belly up and her left hind leg twitched.

Pinkie looked at Rainbow, her eyes widening,"When did she get here?!" She asked frantically, trying to remember when Rainbow got here."She must have got here when we passed out." I said, looking back to Pinkie. Only to find her sitting only a couple inches from my face."You didn't seem bothered when we woke up cuddling." She said, staring me in the eyes,"Why not?"

I felt a blush form on my face."I....Uh.."I stuttered, trying to find a reason rather than saying I loved her. She chuckled, moving closer to me. My blush grew. In mere seconds, we were muzzle to muzzle. Her hot breath collided with mine. We stood like that for a moment.

"I love you, too." Pinkie, without warning, pressed her lips up against mine. I fire raced across my face. Loosing control over myself I kissed her back, then again, then again. I took it a step further and slid my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues danced for a bit. I wished this moment could last forever.

But it was soon broken when Pinkie pulled away for oxygen. The only reminders of that kiss was the single trail of saliva and the dark red blushes on our face. We just did that. I thought, letting myself breath for a moment. "wow..." Said Pinkie, in a soft voice. She leaned her head against my chest. I just smiled and put my head on hers.

I heard a yawn as my ears twitched. I looked over and saw Rainbow stretching awake on the booth."Good morning." I said, ignoring the fact that I had a giant, noticeable blush. I heard the faint snoring of the pink mare below me and smiled. Rainbow was about to reply, but then saw Fluttershy and Pinkie. Her face was full of shock,"Are you two..." She said, pointing a hoof at the two. I looked down and shrugged,"I guess." I replayed, in a soft smoothing tone. She stood there, speechless.

"I'm gonna go grab something to eat." Said Rainbow hastily, as she flew into the kitchen.

I chuckled as I closed my eyes, relaxing on Pinkie's sleeping head."She's just jealous."

Author's Note:

Here's a little short I did. My grades are getting in the way, so sorry about the delay in the updates.
I don't know when I got into PinkieShy, but I guess I'm rolling with it. I just think their cute together.

I would appreciate good criticism and help on punctuation and a good plot. I probably switched their personalities around a little. I always do my own thing when it comes to writing :twilightblush:

Dismissed :rainbowdetermined2:

Comments ( 4 )

I don't like this ship but the story was good, good plot twist, good writhing and all... Yeah it was ok just a few spelling mistakes other than that good job :pinkiesmile:

Want an pre-reader/editor? I'd do it for free, Pm me. There are a LOT of problems here.Though i would like to see where this goes.

Wow remember when I didn't know how to spell losing? Lmao, this was surprisingly good. I think my writing has gotten worse over the years compared to this :raritywink:

I chuckled as I closed my eyes, relaxing on Pinkie's sleeping head."She's just jealous."

XDDD

Login or register to comment