• Published 16th Jan 2016
  • 376 Views, 0 Comments

What's With Fluttershy - OceanRider



When discord comes to visit fluttershy after she returned from sweet apple acres he notices how fluttershy is behaving

  • ...
 0
 376

chapter 1

Author's Note:

This is my first fanfiction so please be nice about it:twilightsmile: also I took something from the Grinch.

"Fluttershy! Fluttershy!" Discord yelled out as he was banging on Fluttershy's cottage door. There was no response which was odd because she was normally home due to her timid nature."Fluttershy I known you are in there I can see the lights on. Fine have it your way."


As he appeared on the other side of Fluttershy's front door. Then right when Discord took one step into the living room the lights all of the lights in the whole cottage went out. " So is this some kind of game or are you just being absolutely crazy. You know Celestial asked me out today, I could have accepted her invitation to go out on a date . So if you are not going to come out I will go back to Celestia and say yes." Discord knew that, that would work, Fluttershy would never let Discord just leave without the two of them talking, and he was right Fluttershy did respond.

" Ok, bye have fun!"

That was not what Discord had been expecting to hear from Fluttershy, especially that today was also there Tuesday Tea.

Angel Bunny came bouncing up behind him and started trying to push Discord out the door no matter what there size difference was. Discord turned around and saw Angel struggling tremendously to get Discord to move. Angel Bunny looked up and saw Discord looking down on him so Angel pointed his paw to the door with a stern look on his face. "There's something fishy going on here, what is wrong with the two of them" 'well not Angel, Angel always tries to get me to leave when I am here but Fluttershy.'

Then Discord got an idea. An awful idea. Discord got a wonderful, *awful* idea.

"Ohh this is going to be fun."