• Published 3rd Nov 2015
  • 802 Views, 16 Comments

Friendship is Secrecy - Faller in Equestria



Twilight manages get permission for the mane six to visit Equestria High, but what a pair of tricksters mess with the portal? What if some sparks fly with some eggheads? Can the six find a way home with the help of their new friends Dipper and Mabel?

  • ...
7
 16
 802

Dippers Pov: First Encounter

We then decided to check out the portal room. Mabel was telling the truth about the portal being wrecked, pieces were strewn about, and wires hung broken. All the sudden we heard whimpering coming from behind a large rock.

"Who's there?!" I shouted while getting in front of Mabel. She of course went infront of me and went towards where the sound came from.

"Hello?" She asked tentatively. All the sudden someone or something came up behind me and grabbed me, holding me still. It was strong and another thing had grabbed Mabel, this got me MAD.

"LET HER GO!" I shouted and struggled against my captor. Mabel screamed, but her captor covered her mouth.

Obviously Mabel bit its hand though causing it to yell in pain, "YOWW!!" If there's one thing I learned, never try to shut my sister up. She bites, hard. Unfortunately it held on to her with just one hand. As the attacker moved into my view, I couldn't help but to stare. She had long rainbow colored hair, cyan colored skin, and red eyes. As if that wasn't crazy enough, she had cyan, feathered wings!

"What are you?!" I shouted.

A girl with white skin, curled purple hair, and deep blue eyes stepped out from her hiding place and responded, "We are po-oof what in Equestria was that for AppleJack?" She was stopped by a more normal-looking girl with freckles, blond hair drawn back into a pony tail, a cowboy hat, orangey skin, and green eyes. Who just shook her head. "Heh oh yeah, sorry." The white girl said.

My captor then said, "What she was saying was that we are just uhh, passerby that got lost on the way to a costume party...?" What? Yeah right! Tourists that somehow ended up in a top secrete lab with a hidden vending machine door, and attacked us?!

Another girl with pink frizzy hair, pink skin, and bright blue eyes came out nearly startling me to death and said, "No silly billy! We are p-MmMMhHp- from- mpmhMMpH!" The Orange girl covered the pink girls mouth before she finished. I realized that during all this, the girl holding me loosened her grip for a moment, and I used that precious moment to attempt escape from these crazy portal things.

Author's Note:

I hoped you enjoyed this sorta cliffhanger! I know its very short but I needed to rewrite something in the next part but wanted to leave you with something!