• Published 11th Sep 2015
  • 385 Views, 0 Comments

The Play That Might Become a Salmon! - trahzo



Ponyville is preparing for a play that everyone from Equestria and beyond will be coming to see! Everything was going fine until...'he' arrived!

  • ...
 0
 385

Ch.3: Bobo-bo, Twilight and Spike vs. Writer. As in...What was the Writer Even Thinking?

"Hey Twilight, I found an enemy weirder than the living apples." Spike wisecracked.

"Really? Where?" Asked the pencil looking left and right. "I don't see anything weirder than talking apples anywhere."

"Are you kidding me?" She said. "Ow, I think I'm getting a migraine."

"HERE, HAVE AN ICE PACK!" Bobo-bo shouted as he slammed a bag of ice on Twilight.

"Twilight!"

"She might catch a cold!" That's when Bobo-bo grabbed Spike and squeezed him like a tube of toothpaste. "Warming up!"

"Aaaaaah! That's sooo warm it's hot!" Twilight shouted.

"I'm sorry Twilight!"

"It's not your fault!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! This is so easy, you'll finish off yourselves, but not before I strike the killing blow to Bobo-bo!" Writer monologue to himself. "Super Fist of Notebook! PAPER CUTS!" That's when paper flew at them!

"I got this!" Then Twilight blocked with her force field!

"Good going Twilight! Now it's my turn for a counterattack!"

Then Bobo-bo assumed the pose for his Super Fist! "SUPER FIST OF THE NOSE HAIR!"

Then a bright light flashed!

"Whoa! What's going on?" Asked Spike whom of which was shielding his eyes.

"Tea time!" Said Bobo-bo in a feminine voice, make-up and British female attire.

"THIS IS NO TIME FOR..."

"Oh boy tea time, hope you have green tea!" Said Writer, who was taking a seat.

"Wow...I can't believe it's working." Said Spike who face palmed.

"Yeah, but now's our chance to attack!"

"Right! Let's turn that pencil into firewood!"

"(I was talking about Bobo-bo, but okay, your idea is acceptable as well Spike.)"

"Now slow down, you've already had 5 cups of pee!"

"P...pee? Don't you mean tea? Please?!"

That's when Bobo-bo flipped the table and squashed writer with it!

"NO! YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING PEE OUT OF DENGAKUMAN'S LITTER BOX!!!"

"EEEEEEEW!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!"

That's when Twilight & Spike joined in and opened fire on the poor number 3 pencil!

"Aah! Fire! My weakness! Super Fist of Notebook! Rubber Pencil!"

*Sniff!* *Sniff!* "Yuck! Burning rubber!" Spike said as he stopped breathing fire all over Writer.

"What the? Why aren't you still feeling pain?"

"Because dummy, don't you watch cartoons? Rubber bounces back energy!"

"What? That makes no sense at..."

"Rubber band bullet punch!"

Twilight then blocked with a force field!

"Ha! That bubble wont save you for long, take this! Rubber Pencil Spear!" That's when he pierced Twilight's force field!

"Interesting attack, but I got an attack that's so interesting that you'll lose interest!" Then he looked at Spike.

"Eek!"

"Come here you!"

"Help, I need an adult!" Spike cried as he flailed around, trying to get out of Bobo-bo's grasp.

"I am an adult, an adult who's gonna use you as a weapon!" Then he wrapped Spike around his hand! "Hey Pencil neck!"

"Yes?"

"Combined Super Fist! Dragon Buzz Saw Hand!"

"I'm getting dizzy!"

"Vomit on his hand Spike!" Twilight told him!"

Then Bobo-bo swung! Cutting off Writer's tip!

"Aaah! My tip, you'll pay for that! Super Fist of Notebook! Throwing the Book At Yah!" Then he summoned a giant notebook! "Good bye you jerks!"

"Super Fist of the Nose Hair!"

*FLASH!*

"F Minus Minus!"

"Are you serious?!" They both shouted.

That's when the giant notebook stopped falling.

"W-wait...sensei, why do I get an F? I worked so hard!" Said the giant notebook.

"Yeah, but I did this out of spite for your father!"

"What? What did my dad ever do to you?"

OH YEAH!!! HEY BOYS AND GIRLS GET READY FOR THE GRAND RETURN!!! THE BOBO-BO THEATER WOULD LIKE TO PROUDLY PRESENT...ANOTHER EPISODE OF...BO!!! EPISODE....WELL, I'M NOT SURE THE NUMBER, BUT THE TITLE OF THE EPISODE IS...

DON'T TAZE ME BRO!!!

"Are you kidding me?! It takes that many japanese characters to say 'Don't Taze me Bro'?!" Twilight questioned.

"Shush Twilight, I payed good money for this movie." Said Spike.

"What? Spike, don't let the weirdness overtake you!"

Now, for the movie....

We see 7 year old Bobo-bo, Hatenko, Jelly Jiggler, and Captain Battleship all beaten up and dirty on the floor.

"Hahahahahahaha! Why would you refuse the Hair Hunt Kingdom?" Asked the Giant Notebook's dad.

"*Moan* You're just a big bully!" Said 7 year old Bobo-bo. "I'll show yah! I'll defeat every member of the Hair Hunters!" Then he got up.

"*Cough!* Bobo-bo! Don't, he's too strong!" Said 7 year old Hatenko.

"Yeah! He'll tear you to shreds!" Said 7 Year old Battleship.

"Phew, at least that beating didn't damage my beautiful handsome face!" Said 7 year old Jelly Jiggler.

"No! Like how I promised Jelly Jiggler I'd beat him up if he joined the Hair Hunters, I promise to beat this guy up if he joins the Hair Hunters!" Said 7 Year old Bobo-bo whom then began charging at the Giant Notebook's dad! "Haaaaaaaaaaaaa"

1 minute later...

*Pow!* *Pow!* *Pow!*

"So? Feel like giving up on trying to go against the Hair Hunters now? Or must I..." That's when a cat began attacking the giant notebook's dad! "Ah! Who is this? Is this your cat?"

"He's my older brother, Bebebe-be Bebe-be!"

"What?! A cat & a human as brothers? That makes as much sense as Shigeru Miyamoto being Bowser Jr.'s mom & being everyone in the world's uncle & grandpa at the same time!"

Eventually, the giant notebook's dad gave up and ran away!

"Grr...I'll remember this! No-one messes with me!"

"Big bro!"

"Meow!"

Then 7 year old Bobo-bo & 8 year old Bebe-be hugged under the sunset. The End.

AND THAT'S THE END OF BOBO-BO THEATER...FOR NOW THAT IS!!!

"So that's why my student, that I must fail you!"

"That was...so...stupid!" Twilight commentated before a gigantic tear splashed all over her!

"Oh, I'm so sorry for what my father did to you Bobo-bo sensei, for what happened for you & his friends, I'm sorry!"

As the giant notebook continued crying from such a heart breaking revelation about his own dad, he began getting more and more soggy before finally turning into a wet cardboard, metal spring, and paper mush pile.

"Thank you Bobo-bo sensei, thanks to you I'm a new man and I shall travel this world and my own purpose in life! Not as someone's weapon, but as...someone others will love." Then the giant mush pile flew off into space.

"What the heck?"

That's when Writer was hit in the face!

"Dengakuman shard!"

"Yay! I finally make an appearan..." That's when Dengakuman was stomped on! "...gack!"

"Dengakuman!" Shouted Bobo-bo!

"(*Gasp!* Does he...finally care about me?)" He thought as Bobo-bo punched away Writer, but no! Still no respect because Bobo-bo tied him upside down to a tree branch by his leg. "What? Oh come-on!"

"Here I go! Super Fist of the Nose Hair! Hit in the face by a tortilla chip!"

"A tortilla chip? Really?" Said Spike. "What a waste of food!"

"Gaaaaaaah!" *Thud!* "Grr..........I will not give up! Take this! Super fist of the Notebook! Killer Notebook!"

Then a black composition notebook with skull & crossbones as a face came out Twilight & Spike! Which Twilight then teleported each other out of the way!

"Yeah! Run all you like! Once the killer notebook has you in it's sights it will not stop, even if you teleport all the way to the other side of the...huh?"

"I got an idea!" That's when his Afro opened!"Go and get it Light Yagami!

"Another Death Note and another life so I can become Japan's God! So I can become Kira again! Muahahahahahahahaha!" That's when Light Yagami got the Killer Notebook and was teleported away back to Japan!

Meanwhile in Japan...

"Yes...now, with this brand new Death Note, they shall know of a hero, once again! Right Vovo-vo?"

"Hahahahahaha...Ryuk-san told me about all the fun he had with you! Now's my turn to have fun with you! Hope you enjoy it until you have to go back to nothing again!"

"Oh...I will, and I wont make the same mistakes from last time. Mark my words Vovo-vo! GOD IS BACK!!!"

Now back to the story.

"Um...shouldn't we stop that guy? His idea of justice is pretty twiste..."That's when Twilight took a boot to the face by Writer! Who then socked Spike! He was about to hit Bobo-bo until...

"Bobo-bo Beer Belly Block!" He said as his belly became huge and blocked the attack from Writer. Then his Belly went back to normal. "How's that for instant weight gain and loss? Well, of course, no Shonen Jump main protagonist would ever get fat! So who cares?" Then Bobo-bo kicked Writer.

"I can't believe I'm losing!"

"Yeaaaaah.....big shocker." Spike wisecracked.

"You will not defeat me! Super Fist of Notebook! Notebook World!!!"

That's when another giant notebook appeared!

"Hi I'm the last guy's 3rd cousin twice removed to his sister-in-law's great aunt!" That's when the Notebook ate Bobo-bo, Twilight, Spike, and Writer!"

Meanwhile in Notebook World...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Spike screamed.

"Spike, I'm coming!"

Twilight swiftly caught Spike and then they flew safely on the ground, but that's when Bobo-bo landed on them while standing on a box of mugs!

"Hey Twi, least it wasn't a flowerpot." Spike wisecracked, before an actual flower pot fell on Twilight's head!

"I Spoke to soon."

Writer then laughed maniacally prepare for your doom!"

"Where'd you put us?"

"This is Notebook world where I can draw anything and have it hurt you!" That's when Writer jumped into the air and drew 10 Tigers!

"Ah! Tigers!" Spike said as he hid behind Twilight!

"Now my Tigers, attack!"

"Super Fist of the Nose Hair! I summon thee to our aide!" That's when he summoned Dengakuman!

"Yay! It's me again!"

"And he's gonna help us out how?"

"Just watch!" That's when Bobo-bo grabbed Dengakuman "Dengaku buddy, are you ready for Bobo-bo fusion?"

"Wait, did he just say fusion?" Said Twilight. "What's this fusion method? Are you gonna do some dance like a Saiyan or a Gem?"

"No! Dengakuman, now before the tigers get us!"

"Right Bobo-bo!" That's when Dengakuman crawled into the back of Bobo-bo's pants!

"WHAT THE?!!!" All 3 shouted in shock!

"*ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!*"

That's when the ground began trembling!

"What in the?"

That's when a bright light flashed so brightly that the tigers ran away!

"What's going on?!"

Then the light dimmed...

"Fusion complete!" Said a very beautiful woman.

"Who's that?" Asked Twilight.

"She's so pretty!" Said a lovestruck Spike.

"I'm Denbo, I can only sustain this form for 5 hours."

"(Hmm...a fusion form is she? Fusions are supposed to be much more powerful, I wonder how strong this...'girl'? Is.)" Twilight thought.

"I don't care how much more powerful you get! You wont stop me!" Then Writer charged at Denbo, but that's when...

"Super Fist of the Nose Hair!" Then she slapped Writer with Bobo-bo's signature move, super long whip-like Nose Hairs!

"Ick!" Went Twilight.

"And with that my boner is gone!" Said Spike.

"What the? What in the world was..." That's when Writer was smacked by Denbo's Nunchucks!

"Wait! She has nunchucks? Awesome! Can I get some nunchucks Twilight?"

"No! Just because I have royalty level wealth now that I'm a Princess, I will not buy you any lethal weapons!"

"(Jokes on you, I always got plan B, use my firebreath to create steel weapons.)" Spike deviously thought.

"These nunchucks are my family's good luck charm passed down through generations." Denbo explained.

"What kind of family did you have growing up?!!!" Was Twilight & Spike's reaction.

"My dad wanted a son, he said so himself as a ghost! Oops, Spoilers for episode 48 of Bobobo-bo Bobo-bo."

"Okay, take this girly! Superfist of Notebook! Tip Barrage!" Then countless pencil tips began firing at at the 3!

"Wow, I'm really giving my force field spells a lot of use today."

"Ha ha! Those tips can't penetrate these thick scales, that's why my crush uses me as a living pin cushion!"

"That's just sad." Said Denbo.

"Is it sadder than being used as a living mail box by your own mom?" Spike said as he pointed to Twilight who was looking away in shame.

"Hey, that is pretty sad!" Said Writer as he stopped shooting.

"YOU LEFT YOUR GUARD DOWN!!!" Said Denbo as she kung fu kicked him!

"Our turn!" Then Twilight boosted Spike's fire breathe with her magic, causing an even more powerful flame!

"Aaaah! Steel Pencil!" Then Writer went from wood to steel. "Yeah, you can call me the Pencil of Steel, just like Superman, the Man of Steel! And since Kryptonite doesn't exist here, I...AAAAAAAAH!!!"

"Almost everyone forgets, that Superman is also weak to magic!" Denbo replied as she used Twilight as a gattling gun!

"Really? This again?" Twilight complained.

"Psst, Twilight, you think she could be another version of..."

"No, do not call this girl who used to be 2 guys, another Pinkie!"

"Geez, fine!"

"Alright, I got only 30 minutes left in this form."

"Wow, that was a fast 5 hours!" Twilight said before being dropped on the floor.

"Now, to finish you off!"

"What the? What's going on? What are you doing to my Notebook World?"

"It's being replaced with another world! Welcome to....ONE SONG Museum!"

And just like that, everyone got transported to a world where they were on stage and the entire stage were regular animals & anthropomorphic animals...hey, look over there! I spy with my little eye, Classic Sonic, Modern Sonic, and Boom Sonic all tied up to their respective Amy's.

"Narrator, no time for cameos!" Said Denbo.

Fine! That's when Denbo caught a Microphone!

"Welcome to the ONE SONG Museum, here, anything you sing into this mic shall come to life and be used against the baddie right in front of us!" Denbo explained.

"Really?"

"Yep! Now, groove-o-meter ready?"

"You know I am dude!" Said the surfer dude.

"Now!" Then Denbo clicked her heels together as the track played!

Writer's Destruction!

"It's time to start the show!
Time to let writer know he really blows!

That's when a strong wind blew away Writer!

"Aaaaah! I'm being swept away!"

"Me and my friends are gonna beat you with our friendship!
Oh, and also with these giant plastic lips!"

Then Denbo, Twilight & Spike along with some members of the audience began beating up Writer with giant plastic lips!

"What the? She can make others do things as well?"

"Ha...I wont take another hit, she already revealed the way to counter this attack! Tip shoot!" Then a pencil tip shot the mic out of Denbo's hand!

"I got this! Said Twilight!"

"Even the slightest disturbance to water.....it may look like a weak distortion, but will soon become a raging tsunami!"

Then a tsunami slammed Writer!

"OW!!!" Then Writer got back up, well he struggled to get back up. "Oh-no! Do you realize how hard it is to draw or write with a soggy pencil?"

"Spike, catch!"

"Ha! Ha!"

"No! Not the dragon!" Shouted Writer in fear.

"I may look like a cutiepie, but one I will grow up into true threat!
A powerful dragon to whom you'll be in debt!
I will use my fire for my friends!
And blast it all over my fiends!"

Then Adult Spike spewed flames all over Writer!

"AAAAAAAAH!!! THIS IS THE WORST PAIN EVEEEEEEER!!!"

Then all 3 put the mic on a stand and began singing in unison!

"The power of our friendship will be stringer than anything!
We will fight against the creeps who try to give out bonds a sting!

We are all so cloooooose...
And no matter where we are the bond carries coast to coast!

Now to show you how much about each other we care,
Here it comes, Super Fist of the Nose Hair!"

Then all 3 gained Nose Hair looking whips that finished off Writer!

"AAAAAAAAAH!!!" *Thud!*

Then Denbo defused.

"Alright, that's one down." Spike said.

"And only Celestia knows how much more to go." Twilight concluded.

Meanwhile...

We see Don Patch dancing.

"Um...what are you doing? I thought you 2 said you could help!" Said Applejack not taking any nonsense.

"We are! This is just how the boss gets ready for a fight!" Hatenko assured them.

"Wow, and here I thought, the great Don Patch, master of Wiggin was going to be a challenge." Said the next bad guy!