• Published 5th Sep 2015
  • 159 Views, 0 Comments

Chaos unleashed - Shimsham



A quest to stop discord, avenge loved ones and save many. A story that in this timeline, never happened.

  • ...
 0
 159

Hope is given

Celestia lowered her cloaking spell slowly, her eyes filled with tears. Moondrop sprinted to they spot where her parents were taken.

"Mum! Dad! Come back!" She started digging into the ground. "Don't leave me!"

"Its OK," whispered Luna, affectionately placing her hoof on her sister's back, even though she was on the edge of crying too. "We need to find a place to hide"

Celestia wiped her face. "This isn't what mum would want, you're right! We should find a place to settle down."

"But Discord rules all the lands"
Celestia's face lit up. "Not all the lands!" She pulled out a map from her saddlebag."Cloudsdale! The great city in the sky!"
So, they decided to venture to Cloudsdale. It was a 48 hour flight but they agreed to only have 4 hours sleep spread across the flight time. Luna and Moondrop managed to gather a few apples and a bit of hay along with a container of water from a nearby farm along with a locked box they dare not open yet.

They flew straight on for 5 hours before they decided to take a nap. Celestia was out first but neither Luna or Moondrop could sleep.
"Luna? Are you awake?" said Moondrop softly.

Luna replied with a swift nod. "I really wanna open that box..." She grabbed it with her magic, "What did you think is inside it?"

"Probably an old book." Yawning, Moondrop rested her head on the clouds. "Come on, lets hit the hay"

"Yeah, I'm tired," she muttered. Within minutes, they were fast asleep.

Little did they know, Discord was watching them from above, planning how to get rid of them, when suddenly it him. It literally hit on the head. A rock came flying at him and made him dizzy. "That's it!" he exclaimed, "Time to mix things up a bit..."

He floated down and hovered above Moondrop. "So innocent... time for that to change!"

Author's Note:

Hey everypony!:trollestia:Hope you've enjoyed this part of the story:twilightblush:
This is a rather slow paced chapter and I apologize for that :applecry:
Any ways, hope you read the next chapter which will have a lot more action:rainbowdetermined2:
-ShimSham