• Published 22nd Aug 2015
  • 1,036 Views, 24 Comments

Fantasia: Equestria - SterlingC



Life in Equestria is shimmering with music in this fimfic! Join me on an extended musical journey featuring Equestria's finest! I'll be featuring as much of Equestria as possible, from the Mane 6 to the Parasprites!

  • ...
4
 24
 1,036

The Flight of the Parasprite

Time for a little something different here. Here's but a short exposition on the flight of the parasprite set to Rimsky Korsakov's famous Flight of the Bumblebee.

Buzz, buzz! Whirr! Whirr! A monotonous whirring draws you near…

Oh nameless parasprite that twirls and flutters its wings through the lands of Equestria. So easy to endear… just give it a small piece of food. Even a small crumb from a leftover piece of bread is enough!

You give the lump of bread to a blue parasprite. It smiles at you. But deep down, its smile becomes more and more devilish. The lone blue parasprite buzzes around… Its whirring grows louder and louder as it asks for more. The more you give though… the more it wants. The more it eats, the faster it buzzes, and the more its appetite grows.

Soon parasprites come out in droves! Parasprites with the colours of the rainbow devour everything in sight, from your fruits to the very foundations of your home! Its destruction is swift and great. You try your best to catch all the parasprites with your hooves, to no avail!

You chase after the parasprites. Your greatest desire is to kill them with your very hooves that gave the parasprite its lump of bread. The parasprite hoard continues distancing itself from you. The parasprites taunt you with its buzzing, leaving you to growl… no matter how far you run, the parasprite hoard distances itself further from you.

Then in the blink of an eye, the parasprite droves fly away without even a single thought of you. The buzzing grows ever softer and softer. As the buzz soon turns into silence, you turn back towards your home, dejected. The only thing left on you mind is where the buzzing will travel next…

THE END