• Published 20th Aug 2015
  • 648 Views, 1 Comments

Sugar Belle and Night Glider: Tour De Equestria - RummyKun



Night Glider and Sugar Belle tour Equestria before Sugar competes in a bake off.

  • ...
5
 1
 648

7) Canterlot Part 1 [Club Time?]

Location: Canterlot
Day(s) Until Bake Off: 2
----------
After that mess in Manehatten, they left earlier in the morning. It took a long time to get to Canterlot though. They arrived in the station at three thirty in the afternoon. The whole city was beautiful, and every citizen was dressed up. These two stuck out like all the other tourists. Night grabbed onto Sugar's hoof as she ran to this one building. It was a spa. Sugar Belle looked at Night Glider as if she had a melon for a head. It wasn't like Night to go into things like spas. Then again, she wasn't sure what Night planned on doing in the spa. It would be a little costly to do anything big.

"Hello, my friend and I need some refreshing. Any recommendations on what we should get?" Night asked on her and Sugar's behalf.

"Oh, for first-timers, we could set you up with the 'Special Package'." The desk mare replied.

"What does that have?" Night asked.

"It includes: massages, a mud bath, hoof shining, and a dip in the sparkling crystal pool."

"That sounds nice, how much?"

"It's a simple seventy bits for two."

"Wow, I thought it was going to be in the hundreds or something." Night said with a sigh of relief.

The desk mare giggled. "No, the 'deluxe package' is the most expensive and it's one hundred forty bits."

Night and Sugar went through the door where they came to a short hallway. They entered the first room where they'd get their massages. Night was feeling good once they started loosening up all the knots in her back. Sugar almost fell asleep due to how relaxed she felt. Once their massage was over they made their way into the mud bath room. Sugar thought it was very strange that she was in the same bath as Night, even if it is mud. After cleaning off they made their way into the next room for getting their hooves shined.

"Wow, they never looked so clean." Night said, admiring her friend's hooves.

They got into the crystal pool, it was nice and warm, but also sludgy like the mud bath.

The two walked out of the spa as new mares. Not really, they just felt refreshed. It was getting late and Night wanted to do one more thing before heading back. She wanted to go into a club.

"I think this is it." Sugar said as she followed Night to the Maximus Unicorn Club.

"I can already here the music, and we're not even in yet." Night said before being let in by the bouncer.

They walked in on a madhouse. It was completely different in here then it was outside. All the ponies here were wearing glow bands and dancing. Not a single soul was wearing anything formal. Night loved it. She started dancing right away, leaving Sugar to warm up. Sugar wasn't really comfortable dancing around with this many ponies. It was frightful in her eyes. So she went towards the bar.

"Anything you need?" The barkeep asked.

"Got any cola?" Sugar asked.

The barkeep poured her a glass of soda and passed it down to Sugar.

"You okay?" She asked Sugar.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You don't look fine."

"I don't really want to be here, my friend over there took me here."

"She's a cute one."

This comment made Sugar Belle blush. "What do you mean?"

"She looks cute. I hope she doesn't get overwhelmed by flirting."

Sugar Belle got out of her seat and made her way to the dance floor. She didn't want anyone to take advantage of a random single mare in the middle of a club that isn't even familiar to her.

"Hey, bitch!" Night said jokingly.

"Hey." Sugar awkwardly started dancing.

"..." Night watched as her friend was tripping over herself. "No, let me show you."

Night grabbed onto Sugar's hooves and started to dance with her.

"You do it like this." She explained.

They started twirling around each other, Sugar following Night's movement. One by one, the other ponies started to watch. After the song ended, the only two dancing were Sugar Belle and Night Glider.

"Hey hey, what's this?" The DJ spoke up. She had a blue streaked mane and a music note cutiemark. "Only these two dancing? I think they want a slow song, Vinyl style!"

She then put on a slow song, it was still dubstep, but it was much slower. At this point they hadn't noticed that they were the only two dancing, they just kept going. It was like they were in a trance. Night never looking away from Sugar. Sugar never looking away from Night. They then stopped when they heard the rest of the crowd cheering. The looked around, this made Sugar stop in fear. She hated being watched, it was too much to handle. Afterwards, the rest of the onlookers resumed dancing. This was definitely a night they'd both remember.

Author's Note:

Almost There!