• Published 23rd Aug 2015
  • 366 Views, 2 Comments

The Invasion - SexyRarityClass



Ponyville Finds Itself In a Out of This World Ordeal...

  • ...
 2
 366

Chapter Two - The Abduction

As twilight came too, She noticed that she was in a small metal room, Almost metallic in appearance. She saw Rarity lying on the floor on the other side of this room.

As Twilight approached her, She noticed that rarity was still unconscious. Twilight still in a confused state, Noticed a door in the corner of the room. The door was oddly shaped and had no apparent way to open physically. Twilight studied the door, Trying desperately to open it. After a multitude of failed attempts, She gave up hope.

About an hour or so later, Rarity began to move, Twilight noticed this and ran over to her to make sure she was alright. "Where are we?" Rarity asked Sleepily, while rubbing her eyes. "Well... were inside of the ship i believe." Twilight Responded, "and there's no way out of this room".

Before Rarity Could Respond, The lights went out. in the pitch black room the door opened, Twilight watched cautiously from the rooms corner opposite the door. They saw a Figure through the bright light shinning through the door, It didn't appear to be in pony form. As it Entered the room she noticed that their were more than one.

She heard Rarity Scream, And before she could react she felt a tight grip around her ankle. Twilight attempted to fight but it was useless. They dragged them both out of the room, the creatures were hideous. at closer look she noticed their odd shaped eyes and lack of Nose, Mouth or Hair. They were pink skinned and seemed very skinny, However strangely strong for their size.

Twilight noticed Rarity had stopped screaming and opened her eyes. she looked and was met eye to eye with one of the creatures. they strapped them to some sort of table, she looked to her left and noticed that Rarity was in the same situation.

She observed what they did to her, The creatures spoke directly to your mind. They covered her body in a sheet of rubber like material as a large mechanism lowered from the ceiling. Rarity started to scream and Fight, But the machine released gas that knocked her out effortlessly. The creatures attached prongs to her arms and head, Which the strange ceiling device attached to. Then They wheeled Rarity out of the room, Twilight then noticed she was next.

She attempted to fight them, But she heard in her head "do not fight, it will be over soon" She then saw a bright light and heard a loud bang in her head before going unconscious.


Twilight soon awoke in a room almost identical to the one before. She quickly looked over her shoulder, Her heart dropped. She noticed she was completely alone in the room. She began to panic, Banging on the walls and screaming. Twilight soon calmed herself and tried to figure out what was going on.

Suddenly a hatch on the roof shot opened and something dropped into the room with her. She approached the object carefully, Upon closer inspection, She noticed what it was. It was Rainbow Dash. "Rainbow Dash?" Twilight said in shock. Rainbow Dash wasn't in a good way however, She seemed to almost be lifeless.

Twilight put her ear to her chest, and heard a Faint heartbeat. "phew, thank Celestia she's still alive!" Twilight said Thankfully. Twilight noticed multiple scars on Rainbow Dashes head. The Roof hatch opened again, As Twilight swung around, She noticed it was Rarity. Rarity was conscious and responsive.

Rarity ran over to Twilight, "Are you okay? im so happy to see you, i was so worried" Rarity said. They then turned there attention to rainbow dash , Who had seemingly come to. "Are you ok?" Asked Rarity, "where are we? Oo- Why does my head hurt so bad?", "We are inside of a ship from space" Twilight reponded "it appears they experimented on you, you have a scar on your head".
'We should try and get some rest" Twilight said.

on the ground, Ponyville was in a state of emergency. The Ship set off a radioactive plague, Killing almost all surrounding wildlife, When the radiation hit Ponyville, It hit hard. Almost the entire population was ill from Radiation Poisoning. All nearby water supplies were contaminated, And food was scarce, It was hell on earth.

Due to the continuous flow of ash from the crashed ship before blocked out almost all light, Ponyville was stuck in a Relentless Twilight Zone. Meanwhile back on the ship, Twilight, Rarity and Rainbow Dash were abruptly awoken to the door opening, This time however, It was just left open, Almost like a trap. Twilight, Rarity and Rainbow Dash cautiously approached the door.

All they saw was a narrow hallway leading to a circular room. When the entered the room, They noticed they were standing on a giant door, The same one they were taken up in. The door released and they were slowly lowered back to land.

But it wasn't over yet.