• Published 7th Sep 2015
  • 1,822 Views, 48 Comments

Spike's Girlfriends Who Used to be his Guy Friends. - trahzo



After some magical...don't know, Spike's guy friends are now girls.

  • ...
12
 48
 1,822

Ch.7: The Adventure!

"(I don't like the looks of things, the past few days, they've been kissing my cheeks. I have a bad feeling that if I run into Little Piper, she'll be the one to kiss me on the lips!)" Spike thought. "I gotta avoid her tod..." That's when a bunch of people in pirate costumes stopped next to Spike in their mini van!

"Uh..."

"Yar! I am Captain Fug Yu and this is my crew, the Stallions!"

"Old man Geri and a bunch of the old people from the retirement home?"

"Hey Spike, you may wanna get out of the way, because we mounted a real miniature cannon to the top of this cannon and we're gonna rob that bank!" Then he raised his sword. "Now Wendell! Fire!"

"Um...all of you need to take your meds and go to bed now." Said Wendell, one of the aids from the retirement home.

Then they all pointed their swords and pistols at Wendell.

"*Sigh!* I need a raise after this."

Spike then stepped in the cannon's direction.

"Spike, get outta the way!" Said Geri.

"No old man! I'm gonna step in front of the cannon, then have you guys arrested for piracy!"

"Well, his funeral! Fi..." That's when a long grey boot collided with Geri's head, knocking out his dentures! "Ow!"

"Sorry Geri, but I can't let you do that!"

"Dangit, it's Little Piper! Get her my Stallions!"

"I jump outta the way as old man Mr.Waddles tries to crush me with his walker! I quickly grab Spike and get him out of the way as old lady Golden Delicious and her cats went in for the pounce!" She narrated.

"Hey, Little Piper."

"Yes Spike?"

"You're doing that thing again."

"What thing? She asked as she jumped out of the way of a pistol firing." She narrated again.

"You're doing that self narration thing when intense action scenes are happening."

"What? I don't do that. She replied as she dodged a blast from the can..."

"There you are doing it again!" Spike pointed out as Little Piper kicked a blade out of Mr.Greenhooves's hand which she then caught.

"Ha ha! Little Piper went as she dropped Spike and ran into the crowd, using her sword to block bullets!"

"Little Piper! Look out! Whoa! George, watch out for that tree! Too late! Little Piper, duck!"

"(Yes! He's getting worried I might get hurt! Convenient that there would be an adventure happening today actually.)" She thought.

"Little Piper then gets her hands on a pistol and begins disarming everyone! After gathering enough pistols and swords, she loads them into the cannon's opening, and since the cannon was clogged, it blew up! Causing Wendell to be sent flying high into the sky only to land face 1st on the billboard with a picture of prank doggy doo doo!"

"Doooooh, okay Little Piper, you're asking for it!"

"He said with rage in his eyes! He then tries to run at me, firing his pistol wildly, but all he could do was walk in slow motion as I took away his pistol and threw it into the sewer! I then kick him in the stomach, but that was a big mistake!"

"Hee hee hee hee hee! Yargh! I got yer boyfriend! Surrender lass!"

"I had to think fast! He held a sword to Spike's neck! He was helpless."

"No I'm not! Look! Then Spike got out of Geri's arms with little to no effort because he's such a weak and feeble old man! Oh dang it! Now you got me doing it! Thanks a lo..." That's when Geri cut his leg! "Yeow!" Spike fell, and held to cut as he laid there!

"Har har har! You're at my mercy Little Piper, give-up, get my crew back up, and back off as we rob the bank!"

"I look around! Trying to find a way to counter attack. My pistol, out of ammo, and his still with ammo and pointed to Spike! But, I reply with. Never villain!"

"Have it your way!"

"He squeezes the trigger, but before the shot goes off, I throw my sword, deflecting the bullet, the bullet then bounced and almost hit Wendell by half an inch! As the old man becomes confused to what had just happened, I used that window of opportunity to kick away his pistol! Then I kick him away from Spike!"

"Argh, I think that be my spleen! I said in pain...Aw dang it, that's just as contagious as the Black Death! I should know, I'm older than you think!"

"Well, maybe you and your crew could teach history in jail! Oh ho ho ho ho ho!"

Later, at the hospital...

"Well, he didn't cut deep, but in case we overlooked any tendons, I suggest not doing an running for 3 days."

"Thanks Doc." Said Spike.

"Don't thank me, the real heroine here is Little Piper. If if weren't for her, you could of bled out! Alright, I'll be going now, have a good day Spike." Then the Doctor left.

Little Piper sat next to Spike as he waited for his parents.

"Hey." Spike said to her. "Thanks for saving me from those old people pirates. Well, thanks for saving me from Geri, I had no Idea he was that crazy!"

"In a town full of strange occurrences such as Sunset Satan & The Sirens,there's bound to be weird bad guys."

"You're going to kiss me aren't you? The others all did, and since you saved me from getting killed..." Spike was stopped as Little Piper placed her lips on his.

"Spike!" Twilight Velvet & Night Light called.

"There's my parents...I'll see you later."

"Bye Spike."

Then as Spike was in the car, next to Twilight...he felt a small smile on his face from the feeling of the kiss on his lips.

"(Maybe...I should just accept it...it'll be much better if I just accept their feelings. It wont be weird, unless Adam Sandler points it out. like how in Pixels he pointed it out when Q'bert transformed into that lady with the swords. Guys, Trahzo didn't hate the movie, shocking I know.)"

Spike then looked out the window smiling.

"(Ooh, Spike is accepting his feelings for the girls!)" Twilight thought as she looked at the rear view mirror.

Meanwhile, Little Piper texted Tumble, Strike One, Joystick, and Featherbrain, telling them that it's time to confront Spike."