• Published 30th Aug 2015
  • 403 Views, 5 Comments

What is Friendship Now - Narcissistic Writer



my name is twilight sparkle and.....and I thought I knew what friendship was but....now i'm starting to doubt myself

  • ...
12
 5
 403

What Friendship Was

''Friendship'' something I haven't heard of in a very,very long time.

''But I do remember a little about it but anyway that won't solve any problems now, at least I believe it won't, your only so-called ''Friends'' now are your allies in battle''.'

''They are your comrades nothing else but comrades,everyone thinks that comrades stick together and its no man left behind in war, but the truth is if somebody slips up there is no Mummy,Daddy come help me, the only help you'll get up there is a bullet to the head to stop the madness from growing to your brain.

''YOU'LL GO CRAZY UP THERE YOU DO REALIZE THAT RIGHT!!!''.

"Ha ha ha ha looks like it got to me too ha anyway I got all day so I might as well tell you what happened to our beautiful Equestria that everyone loved so much it all started in a town called Ponyville such a wonderful town Green trees,colourful birds,Blue sky and every Pony filled with joy and harmony but none of all those wonderful pony's stood out like those 6 mares not only were they all outstanding but had also kept Ponyville safe from the mythical Nightmare Moon,The God of Chaos Discord and The Magic Obsorbing Monster that is Tirek not to mention Queen Chrysalis.But what these Mares so special is that they are the 6 that not only reunited but also represented the Elements of Harmony if anyone ever told them how amazing they were they would simply say ''we are no different to anypony else'' well except for Rainbow Dash who would probably milk it sometimes,but anyway deep down inside they knew they were different and they were special and this all came to a terrify-".


''Hey where's the death and destruction come in then eh?''

After hearing those words anger filled my mind did she really say that I was literally going punch her but something else happened,I honestly wasn't in the mood for physical punishment so verbal punishment was the next best thing I guessed so I blurted out everything I had on my mind.

"why would you want to relive such a tragedy millions of beings and creatures lost lives I lost something the princesses lost something even you lost something, remember don't you remember Lyr-" I just reran those words I just spoke through my mind and suddenly felt a wave of regret I could only say one thing to her:

".......sorry....I'm...so.....sor...." I was cut off by a Mare who's voice's volume was lowered due to her holding back tears in her eyes.

''No it's....it's fine just give me a minute''

After she had finished that quiet line of speech I barely saw tears stream down her cheeks continuing to roll down her neck as she turned away and walked into the unknown.
I didn't want to continue my readings but something told me I had to so I continued as I pressed the resume recording button on the recording machine.


''well then back to the story I guess'' The Mare they usually classed Twilight Sparkle as the leading element of the group but once Twilight had become an Alicorn there was conflict between the earth ponies and the pegasi then the unicorns began joining in with this argument what this conflict was about was the power given to every tribe the earth ponies felt they had no power given to them and argued about the pegasi's flight and the unicorns magic but once the 3 main Alicorn princesses tried to settle it the negativity turned to Alicorns claiming they had enough power to turn evil and planned to kill all pony kind eventually the three tribes had turned agaist each other and the 6 ponies were seperated for several years then a plan was called to action the Alicorns decided one Princess per tribe Pincess cadance was given to the earth ponies and Luna given to the Pegasi and Celestia given to the Unicorns and only one princess remain Twilight Sparkle the Princesses needed to come up with a soulotion and fast, the tribes had taken over power and were putting immense ammounts of pressure on the princesses until finally they came to a devastating decision she would choose her own tribe but even worse she must choose between her friends.

Author's Note:

tell me if you want me to continue this BTW dont worry it will come to its title of the gore tag (if I continue it)