• Published 30th Jul 2015
  • 563 Views, 9 Comments

Starlight Glimmer's Life - Cringe Queen



Starlight story is filled with great fun but also great pain.

  • ...
1
 9
 563

Diary of a stranger.

It was Starlight's fifteenth birthday. Until she will be 140 she would look like how she is now. Her mane gorgeous. Long and amazing with a coat that shined bright. She looked amazing.

"Starlight! Your friends will be over soon, make sure to be ready!" yelled Luna from down stairs. Starlight fixed her bow quickly and ran down stairs."You look lovely," said Luna with a smile.

"Thank you mother," Starlight said. She quickly went to the kitchen to see if she could help in anyway. The kitchen looked as if they spent all night cleaning it. "Can I help chef Silver Cake?" she asked.

"Oh! I did not see you! Thank you for offering but were fine!" Silver Cake said, trying hard for her to not see the cake in the baking ro.

"Ok," said Starlight. She looked in a corner where there seemed to be a trapped door. She quickly looked around to see if anyone was looking. The other pony in the room was Cake Dance. She was busy eating some frosting from a bag. She was never bright but she was good at making Starlight's favorite food. Quickly Starlight went in not making a sound. A light glow burst from her horn. " A basement, I never knew we had one," she thought. See could only see boxes of more boxes. She was webs everywhere but it wasn't that creepy. She continued to walk till she saw a box this the words," Stone Glass and Star Heart," in colorful letters. Where did she hear that name before? She looked inside and found two diaries. One with the letters,Glass Stone," in big Crystal letters. And one that said ," Heart Star," with small, golden letters. She opened to the last page in Glass Stone's diary.

"Today was a tough day. We had to give our little filly to Celestia and Luna. I know it's for the best. But I can stop but feel like crying. Our daughter. Starlight I'm going to miss you--"

"What!" she thought. She looked at the other book. It said the same thing. She thought Luna was her real mother. But this changed everything. She grabs the books and hurys out. As she walks threw the hall, trying her best not to be seen.

"Starlight, what do you have?" Starlight bumped into Celestia. Starlight tried her best to hide the books. But Celestia saw it. Celestia grabed them with her magic. "What where you doing with this!" Celestia was furious. Luna heard it and ran to them.

"What's wrong?" Luna said.Celestia showed her the books. Luna went quiet.

"Why didn't you tell me! Who am I? Am I even a soon to be princess?" said Starlight, she was holding back tears. "Your just...a liar! You never where my mom! Nor my aunt! Your just...just." She couldedn't think of anything to say. She was crying now, big sobs.

"Sta-" Luna said. Starlight's reflexes hit Luna with the book. Luna put a hoof on her head. Not realizing what she just said Starlight ran to her room. She put a bubble around her room. She knew Luna and Celestia where angry. She heard foot steps coming to her room.

"Your grounded!" It was Celestia. Iron bars appeared on her windows and door. She was stuck. She didn't care. She just read the journals.