• Published 23rd Jul 2015
  • 328 Views, 0 Comments

Return of the Changelings: The Rebellion - RainbowShimmer



A changeling, one of Queen Chrysalis' minions, is supposed to be evil. But not all of them are.

  • ...
5
 0
 328

Chapter 5: C78463 (Shifty)'s POV

When morning dawned on Equestria, I entered the town of Ponyville. And let me tell you, it was WAY different than the Changeling civilization. Instead of bad living conditions and practically NO sun, there was an enchanting smell of apples in the air and a beautiful, bright sun. Instead of a wave of evilness and jerkiness, Ponyville radiated with friendship and happiness. It seemed...almost too good to be true.

This isn't evil at all! Filly School was lying! But then I reminded myself why I was here: You wanted to defend this place from the other Changelings and the Queen. Now I knew why. This place made me feel happy inside. So I decided to go to Canterlot Castle to warn the Princess that the Queen was coming. I was running down the path to the train station when suddenly I bumped into somepony and fell down.

"Um...are you okay?" said a quiet voice.
I looked up. I saw a yellow pony with a long pink mane and green eyes. She looked a little shy for some reason.

"Uh, yeah. I'm okay." The pony helped me up. "So, where are you going? Oh, um...I don't want to seem nosy..."

"No, it's okay," I said. "I'm going to Canterlot to talk to the princess."

"The princess? Why?"

And I was about to tell her, too, but then I realized..."WAIT! Are you a spy?"

"Spy?" the pony seemed confused. "I don't think so..."

I sighed in relief. "Then would you believe me if I said that the Changelings have returned?"

The pony gasped. "Twilight needs to know about this!"

"Who's Twilight?"

"One of my friends. She can do something about this, but she'd need you. Let's go."

The pony took me to a Treehouse. I couldn't get to the princess, so I guessed that'd have to do.