• Published 1st Jul 2015
  • 2,374 Views, 33 Comments

Destroy! - Breakdramon



Me Destroy! me looking for friends. will yuo be friend? no, no leave! me just want to play 'Water Fight'!

  • ...
7
 33
 2,374

Wake up!

“And this, students.” The dark purple fuzzy one, looked kind of like candy, said. Her words bounced in my brain. “Is Destruction. A fearsome beast who was said to roam equestrian during discord’s time.”

The funny one? The fuzzy one knew it?

“Miss Cheerilee?” a small fuzzy one spoke this time. “Why would it want to destroy?”

“Some say it was all it knew how to do.” The dark candy pony said. “Others say because it liked it.”

‘No’ the thought rattled my head. ‘Me not like. Me just want to play!’

Different. Normally don’t think.

Am just simple beast as they say.

But… somehow, me have memories of before.

**********************************************

“Awe yeah!” I crowed, smiling widely. “I look kickass!”

I flexed in front of the mirror, showing off the moving joints of my costume, like armor. Fitting really, after all, with one of the highest defenses in the game why wouldn’t I be a tank?

“HUNTER!” my friend, Cerenity, called from down the hall. “Stop showing off to yourself and come on!”

“Only when you get done sucking face with silver!” I called back, grinning at the two shouts of disapproval.

Ah what I would do without those two, besides slowly go insane. Cerenity and silver.

God if there was ever a pair that I didn’t understand more than those two.

Silver was a pushover, Cerenity the one who did the pushing. And yet, they still loved each other enough for me to gag whenever I saw it.

As I walked out, costume clanking, they looked up, literally direct copies of Suzaku and Euphemia. Boy, Cerenity’s nickname for silver, had been the one to suggest it. And even though Cerenity hated the anime, saying it was depressing, she went for it anyways.

I thought they looked perfect. Boy whistled at me. “Geeze hunter, how long did that monstrosity take?!”

“Better part of a year.” I admitted, grinning sheepishly. “But it’s PERFECT!”

“No shit it is.” Cerenity said, looking me over. “And here I thought you were crazy for that idea. You know you’re gonna be stopped all day for pictures, right?”

I just grinned and tapped my breast plate, hearing its hollow ring all around me as is opened it like a pouch and reached in, my claws clanking as I pulled out a small sign.

‘Please no flash pictures. It makes me mad. You do not want me mad, do you?’

“Ok, that might work.” Boy commented, before the three of us broke down laughing as I put the sign away.

As we finished getting ready, I clambered into the back of the car, and we took off for a-kon.

Now, no matter how well-spoken I may seem, I will say my home town of Dallas, Texas, hosts a VERY good A-kon. My friends and I had gone to them for the better part of 3 years now, each time dressing up different.

But, I was still worried. They were my best friends, and they were dressed really well. I had heard the rumors, people disappearing. I didn’t want it to happen to them.
But I shrugged it off as nerves, smirking under my helmet as we pulled into parking, my massive form clambering out as multiple people stopped and stared at me.

I was imposing, I know, but really?

As I thought this, Boy and Kitten, Cerenity’s nickname, clambered out of the car and flanked me. As we walked in, I grinned and held out my hand.

Boy sighed, and dropped his pass into it.

“You’re a cheapskate, you know that?” he groused, as I pulled out a sign, becoming more in-character.

‘Where do you expect me to get money from?’

“Fair point.” He conceded.

As I placed the badge around the outside of my suit, I walked, each step feeling like a stomp as everyone cleared out of my way as I got in line for the show room.

It didn’t take too long. Call us what you will, but you haven’t seen speed until you’ve seen a bunch of otakus going into an anime showroom.as soon as I walked in, I gave the pass to kitten, who had followed me, and watched her leave. I knew she and boy had a panel they wanted to go see, so I wouldn’t keep them. I just wanted to go shopping.

Shut up, guys can shop too.

‘Oh god I’m going nuts.’ I thought. ‘I’m defending myself, FROM myself.’

I gave a groan as I ignored my inner thoughts and walked. There wasn’t much good for me, nothing that really caught my eye. A few zoids caught my attention, but they were too complex for me.

And then, I saw it. An odd little stand in the middle of the con, with nobody but the shop owner.

I, being the curious bugger I am, walk towards it, confused. I could immediately tell this place was different, and not just from the girl running it.

I cautiously walked in, making sure my bulk didn’t run into anything, as she looked up.

“Hey,” she said slowly, a grin growing on her face. “Nice suit.”

I pretended to look confused, looking around before pointing to myself with one clawed hand, tilting my head.

“Yes you, silly.” She said, before it seemed to dawn on her. “Ah, one of those serious types.” She said jokingly, pointing a figure at me accusingly.

I looked at her oddly, before pointing a claw at me again, before I burst out laughing, the sound echoing in my suit.

“Not bad.” She said again, nodding. “But it needs something.” She finished, pulling something off a nearby table.

It looked like… armor. And dead center in it, was the most beautiful stone I ever saw.

Now, keep in mind, I have a dragon mentality of ‘its shiny, I like how it looks, I want it.’ I hastily opened my chest plate before she laughed and waved me off.

“No charge, buddy.” She said, smiling. “Just let me get a photo in when you out it on!”

And with that, the deal was struck, though I did slip a twenty into her tip jar when she wasn’t looking. I slowly pulled on the armor, finding it to fit my body perfectly, as she grinned at me from behind her phone.

“Now, gimme a ROAR!” she said, as I grinned.

I made something for just this occasion, a little recording from the show.

I reared up, opened my helmet’s jaw by opening my own, and used my tongue to hit the button as I leaned over.

My helmet acted like a megaphone.

“AGGROOOOOON!”

And then? Blackness.

******************************************

Why funny thoughts come to me now? Me not remember clearly. Seem… fuzzy. Can’t see kitty or metal’s faces. Why no see faces?

‘Oh dear!’ a familiar voice called in my mind. ‘In a bit of a pickle old metal pants?’

‘Funny one’ I responded, mind lighting up slightly.

‘Ah yes, you always did call me that.’ Funny one responded, sounding amused. ‘What did the ponies call you again?’

‘Monster?’

‘No, not that one.’

‘Mindless animal?’ that one never made sense to me. Me not mindless.

‘Keep going.’

‘Destroy?’

‘THAT’S the one!’ funny one said, and me swore me saw grin. ‘Now, how about this Destroy. I’m breaking out soon, and I need a backup plan. I’ll let you out when I lure the elements here, and you run and hide.’

‘Huh?’

‘I forgot I’m working with an idiot.’ Funny one muttered. ‘You free, you hide. Better?’

‘Ok funny one, you friend. Me do as you say.’ Me never really understood word ‘friend’, but he not hurt or scream at me, so me guess that friend.’

‘Alright then!’ funny one said, before disappearing.

Leaving me back to emptiness of me mind.

Soon, world change in front of me eyes. As colors spread and leafy thing grow GIANT, me feel rocks soften. Me quickly break free, and listen to what funny one told me.

Me run.

And with that, me began digging, dirt flying everywhere as me made whole big enough to run, digging under mountain and through forest.

As me pop up, me find meself in old shiny ones castle.

Me mind immediately go to shiny armors, smells make me drool, as me run towards building. Me not care if me stomps make stone fall on head, me strong enough to ignore.

Me not care. Me find armory! Food!

Then, me try to play with colorful ones. They like play. Always screaming with joy, and giving me metal snacks on wood poles! They call them… spears? Me don’t know.

Author's Note:

my second story, and the only one I kept on here so far. please, supportive only as I know im not very good. just tell me what I need to fix? please?