• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 267 Views, 0 Comments

When a winter wolf howls - Braveheart the shewolf27



When a strange Ceature comes into ponyville looking for answer to her past, what will the main six do For this creature in her time of need?

  • ...
 0
 267

Chapter one: into the woods

I started through the forest so I could some food in me. I was hungry out of my mind and all I had eaten was a apple I found the day before. As I walked through the forest I kept my nose on alert for any smell, and my eyes peeled for any fruit trees that I could eat from.
As I walked through the forest I smelt all sorts of things. Raccoons, birds, snakes, bats, and something that smelled like a skunk mixed with Manhattan garbage. All of a sudden, I caught a sweet smell.

"It smells like sugar, spice, honey...berries!" I said out loud.

I followed my nose towards the sweet sent of berries. The closer I got, the hungrier I became. As I followed my nose, I smelled the skunk stench again. I guess I am going in that general direction. As I came into a small clear spot, I saw a large mound of all sorts of fruit. Apples, pears, grapes, bananas, and any other fruit I could think of. As I pranced towards it i spotted a small pond of clear, crisp water. I lapped up a gallons worth of water and started to eat the fruit, not thinking of where it can from.

After I at a apple and some cherries, I heard a growl come from behind me. As I turned,I gasped at what stood before me. A small pack of timber wolves crouched in front of me.Their green eyes narrowed at me, claws extended, and teeth beard.

I ran threw the forest as fast as I could.The howls of the wolves behind me sent a rush of adrenaline through my veins. I jumped over a fallen tree and straight into a thorn bush. As I untangled myself I heard a growl behind me. As I got the last thorn out of myself from the last vine,I turned to see four of the wooden wolves behind me. The timber wolves where three times my size, had large oak bodies with wooden spears for teeth, and caused a horrible smell like nothing any ponies, or in my case, wolves, could smell.

"Hey, buddies. Your not mad that I ate some of your fruit, are you?" I said.

I was answered with a low growl from all of them. I felt my breath become cold as some ice escaped my muzzle and touched my black nose. My breathing became heavy and quick. As I knelt down the timber wolves gave me a odd look. When I thought that it was over, I stood back up. As I did the ice came back and the next breath that came out of me, a large mist of icy wind propelled out of my muzzle. When the mist faded, I saw that all four of the wooden creatures where frozen solid in a a block of ice.

I turned toward the right and continued running. The wolves would not thaw for a couple hours, but she had to get away from what she did.


*Zecora's POV*

I walked out into the Everfree woods, and I saw a blur run by. As i was nocked into the brush, i was only to be met by another rush. A horrible stench insulted my nose, and , a pack of wolves came trampling by, and i know somepony went and angered the timber wolves.

I feared for the poor pony so to tell i went to help and see if she is well.As I followed,the temperature got colder. As I came to a stop, and what I saw made me gasp.A block of ice stood in the path,and inside were the timber wolves. I had no time to comprehend what had happened when the pony ran right,so i followed. I came to a stop when I heard a sob. and in front of me, sat a wolf. She was white as snow with blue markings down her back. I i stepped to get a better look, but my hoof snapped a twig under me.When she heard it, the stood up and ran the other direction.
I followed close behind, she was fast and nimble as a snake, and i had a hard time keeping pace. When I saw where she was headed, I stopped and tried to stop her, but i was to late.She barreled into the poison joke, and the plant took effect right quick.The wolf stumbled and fell. It was clear what the plant did. Like what happened to Rainbow dash, the wolf hd lost all her speed and stealth, and was now a clumsy oaf.
she turned right, then left,and..ooo...ow...ran,head first, into a tree.She fell to the ground with a moan and did not get up. I walked over to her and looked to see if she was okay.Now that i see her face I see thet she has blue markings on he face,too. She had blue streaks from her muzzle to her neck all the way to her tail. I saw that she was out like a light, so lifted her onto my back. She was surprisingly light as i trotted back to my tree.

Author's Note:

Well, thanks for reading all you bronies of pegusisters. If you have any suggestions, please tell me, I am open to criticism. Thank you!