• Published 16th Jun 2015
  • 6,089 Views, 54 Comments

My Little Naruto: Family Is Magic - madhat886



The Apples were a normal farming family living in Ponyvile. Up till a young boy name Naruto suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Now in a world without ninjas or a need for them.

  • ...
55
 54
 6,089

Chapter 23

Mifune step through the portal with a group of his warriors with him, carrying equipment with them. Looking around the building site from the looks of things, the Leaf ninjas were busy stripping the site of anything valuable. They have the lights for the construction site working and have the site secured with guards on the lookout. Mifune had assembled his team once the word was given out they found Naruto. They been traveling to many different worlds and thanks to them getting advance technology one way or another they have become much more powerful. The lords are doing what they can to upgrade their existing factories and building new infrastructure to support all of it. Their entire culture is being torn apart but it's either that or by force by the other nations. Which is why both ninja and samurai are being retrain to use the new weapons and tech they have gain. But of course with how it is their fault for the mess they're in the Leaf ninjas only get the old equipment that they no longer have need for.

"Kakashi," Mifune said to the ninja in charge. His men are busy setting up camp. "Is the site secured?"

"Yes. There is a security guard but he was taken care of with a sleeping dart and is lock in a container," Kakashi reported.

"Good," Mifune said looking around and saw fewer ninjas then expected. "Are the other ninjas scouting the area?"

"They located Naruto and are securing him as we speak. I told them to find him and bring him back here, they will return wit....," Kakashi was saying before his vision blacken and he found himself on the ground with Mifune standing above him.

"YOU WHAT!" Mifune shouted.

"Minato and Kushina want Naruto back. So, I sent some of the ninjas out to grab him. They found him at Last report is they found him and are on they're way back here," Kakashi cough out that earn him a kick to the head.

"They do but there's a plan in place for getting him back and not mess things up. You Leaf ninjas were ordered not to do anything but to secure the site when Naruto is found. Now thanks to you and your belief that doing this will make things right any chance of talking things out with him and him agreeing to help is gone. And we have no idea what this world is like and if there are any...," Mifune stop ranting as a explosion appeared.

!

Earlier at Chaos Inc. -

In the R&D department of Chaos Inc. Megan was busy using the rainbow of light to test the limits of how much the newer models of magic fuel cells could safely hold. She been using her magic in testing the limits for the new magic pumps components so that they wouldn't overheat and blow up. With her being the sole magic user around her main job is use her powers to do safety tests for new equipments that uses magic.

"Are we almost done?" Megan ask Doctor Whooves who is overseeing the test.

"Ah yes the Fall dance party," Doctor Whooves said.

"It be Naruto's first and, I like to be there," Megan said.

"First dance is a big event," Doctor Whooves agrees.

"Ninjas are attacking the school!" a researcher shouted running into the room.

"WHAT?" Megan as she checks her phone and her eyes widen seeing the messages her family sent her. Her eyes harden as she wills the rainbow to surround her in light. All of the tests she has been doing has help her learn better control over the rainbow and is as powerful as any lantern from the DC comics.

"Open the door!" Doctor Whooves shouted to the researcher who came in. He did and Megan flew out down the hallway and out of a window.

"Those ninjas came for Naruto?" a researcher ask having learn it from talking with Megan.

"Looks like it. Get all the energy reading equipment ready. We need to learn all we can while there's a portal to another world," Doctor Whooves said.

!

Canterlot High -

The police tried to surround the building to prevent the ninjas from escaping but with the construction vehicles the ninjas tore through the police cars. The Leaf ninjas left many of their numbers behind as nothing matters but getting Naruto who they captured after heavy fighting inside the school back to the portal. They left a trail of bodies behind them both the students and adults as well as many of their numbers. Their inability to breath the air without a gasmask, was quickly discovered and many of the ninjas were taken out by the students breaking or pulling off their masks. But the ninjas even as weak as they are because of lack of food and rest are still train fighters. And the ninjas that were left behind are now trying to fight their way out with the police taking them down one way or another and digging out any ninjas still in the school.

The school was in completely chaos when Megan appeared flying above it. She created energy tentacles and grab all the ninjas she saw fighting and lifted them up into the air before slamming them hard onto the ground taking them out. She look around for any sign of her family and froze when she saw Applebloom on the roof along with many of the students.

"Mom!" Applebloom shouted as her mom flew towards her.

"What happen," Megan ask.

"The ninjas took Naruto!" Applebloom shouted out.

"Stay here, I'm going after them," Megan said she is worried about the rest of her family but Naruto is the one who needs her right now. The police below her are storming the building and cuffing all the ninjas she took down. They be able to handle the rest and save the school, while she goes after the monsters who did this.

She flew down the road using the rainbow's powers to scan the area around her till she spotted police cars chasing a bunch of construction vehicles. She form rocket jets on her legs making her fly faster till she was flying above the construction vehicles many of them having ninjas hanging onto the sides. She used the rainbow to scan the vehicles seeing if her son was in any of them or anyone else who isn't a ninja. All awhile the ninjas tried to attack her with throwing weapons or guns if they had them, but Megan is protected by a force field bubble. Showing the masterly of the rainbow she lifted one vehicle at a time after scanning them taking out the wheels or treads and dumping them on the side of the road.

The ninjas in front of the convoy could only watch as the flying woman with strange powers, take down their convoy leaving them on the side of the road where the police handled the rest. In one of the pickups a ninja was trying to make a bomb out of the spare fuel can she found in the back, when the truck was lifted in the air. The ninja stared at the strange flying woman and saw she had no choice. She lit the bomb and it blew up in her arms and cause the truck to blow up with it, along with the other ninjas with her. And Megan was caught in the middle of the blast.

!

At the fort -

Anko at the driver seat with what's left of the team along with ninjas who had climb on when they escape, came roaring into the fort sending ninjas and samurais jumping out of the way. Followed by the surviving convoy of 2 other trucks. In the back of the truck tied up in rope is Naruto. The ninjas in the back with him lifted him out and ran towards the portal only to be stop by Mifune and his samurais.

"What have you done!" Mifune shouted as his men took Naruto from the ninjas seeing if he's injured.

"We got Naruto," Anko said and that's all she got out as Walter the forest ranger who has been hiding in the woods all that time used his hunting rifle to snipe her once he saw Naruto with them tied up. The bullet punch a hole into her head and exited through her right eye socket.

"Sniper!" Mifune shouted as he and many others drove for cover as more shots are fired at them downing two more ninjas.

Those with guns began firing where the shots came from while Walter pick off anyone who wasn't behind cover. The samurais on the other hand didn't drove for cover as they activated the shields on their omni-tool. Most of them didn't understand how many of the new gear they pick up works but they quickly learn how to use the shield feature on them. Which is way many of the higher rank ninjas and samurais have them as standard gear. Protecting them for the bullets Walter is firing at them allowing them to get back through the portal safely and since it can't be help now they're taking Naruto with them. (1)

"Lantern!" a samurai shouted as he saw a woman flying at them covered in glowing energy.

"MOM!" Naruto shouted out looking above the treeline as he was carried by two samurais.

"Get Naruto through the portal," Mifune shouted leading his men back to the portal with them grabbing whatever equipment they could grab or dumping them to get more speed. He and his men had seen Lanterns in action before in that strange world with people running around in costumes and many with powers. The ones with the rings are some of the most powerful and this world if it's like anything like that other world they seen, would have superheroes as they're called. And thanks to the Leaf ninjas turns out one of them is Naruto's mother in this world.

"She's here!" Sakura shouted as she and the Leaf ninjas ran for the portal. The ninjas were shove or knock aside by the samurais as they all run for the portal.

Megan eyes widen as a horde of people are running into a portal and among them is Naruto. She would love to blast them all but with Naruto in the middle of the horde she couldn't risk it. Her hand shot out and a red colored arm was created flying towards her son, to grab him before he gets pulled through the portal. But it was too late. As Naruto was taken into the portal, it close trapping the ninjas and samurais who didn't make it in time. And leaving them to face the wrath of a heartbroken mother who just seen her child taken from her.

Author's Note:

1 - The ninja world is preparing in case Naruto can't be found and getting their hands on anything they doesn't need chakra to work.